The two ran up the stairs. Hunk opened a door - and they were on the roof of the Garrison, the pouring rain hitting them.

"Oh, my God!" Maeve laughed. "I've not been outside in months!"

She climbed up, standing up, eyes towards the sky. Hunk joined her by her side. He took her hand.

"May I have this dance?"

Maeve laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck, and the two danced in the freezing rain.

"You're the best, Hunk." she smiled.

He grinned. "No, no. You are."

The two were silent, just the sound of the falling rain around them.

"Why did you do this for me, Hunk?" Maeve murmured.

"Because. You looked so sad. And it's not fair to be cooped up in there like a chicken. It gets small after a while."

"No, no, really. We don't know each other. Not really."

"Because... because I want to know you." Hunk mumbled. "Dammit, I really want to know what story's behind those eyes. I look at you, your eyes seem to be telling me a thousand things at once. I want to gaze into them forever."

She gazed into his eyes for a moment, and kissed him.

The moment went on for a moment. "Thank you, Hunk." she murmured.

"All you're missing now is some sparkly pink boots."

The two laughed breathlessly, and hand in hand, returned into the warmth of the Garrison, soaking wet.

"Let's keep the roof our little secret." Hunk said. Maeve nodded.

"We'll have to dry off, then."

They ran into Lance, who stared at them both. "Jesus. You two are soaked, did you shower with your clothes on?"

They exchanged a glance. "Yes." They said in unison.

"Together?" Lance asked.

"No." They replied in unison.

"Hm, weird." Lance shrugged, and wandered off.

"Goodnight." Maeve smiled, and ran off towards her bunker.

The next morning, Kassy found Hunk sat alone in the cafeteria, smiling to himself like a fool. She slid towards him.

"Hey." she said melodically.

"Morning, Kassy."

"So, how've you been? Been up to anything... interesting?"

"No." he answered, not meeting her eye.

She stared at him, uncomfortable prolonged eye contact. "You've got a happy expression on your face. I know someone with a matching one."

"Oh really? Who?"

"Ah, that's for me to know and you to find out."

Kassy smiled, sauntering off, as Maeve came into the cafeteria with that same expression on her face.

***

"Hey, guys! Lance here, and welcome back to another episode of Adventures in Voltron Road! Now, here I am with Altean royalty Princess Elrine, and her fiancé Lotor, who we didn't like but I guess we need to cope with him now."

"Oh! Hi!" Elrine smiled at the camera, tossing her blonde hair. "I'm Elrine, daughter of Coran, cousin of Allura, mother of this thing, fiancé of Lotor... that sums it up pretty much."

Lotor said nothing. Lance spoke again. "So, today, I'll be interviewing all members of Voltron Road. Our question today is... do you prefer boobs or ass? Elrine, Lotor, what are your answers?"

Elrine thought for a moment. "Probably boobs."

Lotor looked up. "Um... I can appreciate a... pert behind."

"Excellent! Let's leave these two in peace." Lance found Keith next. "Mr McClain, today's question for you is... do you prefer boobs or ass?"

Keith stared into the camera. "I'm not attracted to women. So, my favourite is waist. Tiny, slutty, femboy waists."

"Excellent."

Rora emerged by Keith's side. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Whether we like boobs or ass more. What's your answer, Rora?"

"Tits." she yawned and went inside.

Lance went around the rest of the Paladins. The answers were as followed:

Shiro: boobs
Kassy: boobs
Pidge: ass
Hunk: ass
Allura: ass
Coran: feet
Romelle: both at the same time