𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰

Start from the beginning

"O-oh that...um, okay, go on." She responded and kept listening. He took a pause in his breathing before continuing.

"You probably know of these creatures known as vampires, right?" She nodded her head as a yes. "What if I told you I was one of them as well?" He left a question hanging for her to reply to.

Hearing his words, she started to think for herself: 'So he is a vampire?' Her intuitive thoughts were right after all. He wouldn't ask her to assume unless it did have something to do with it, and he did ask. Which leads to Yoojin's suspicions being true.

His way of capturing her thoughts,his reflexes, and how he happened to be leaping over the building like it was a piece of cake It all made sense to her.

Yoojin blinked at him for a few seconds. "You're a vampire. That's what you're going to say, right?" Her calm tone surprised him slightly. She didn't look taken aback or disgusted. Just...calm.

"Wait, you knew?" He asked, furrowing his eyes at her.

"Yeah, it was quite obvious... I mean, you showed up right after I finished a dang vampire movie series, which is a lot like your case." She nodded her head. Heeseung sat there with his mouth ajar at her statement.

"If you knew, why didn't you confront me then?"

"Well, who knows if you were an actual vampire or an alien, huh? It would've been rude if I just straight up said it to your face. Besides, you promised to let me know about it later on." She shrugged her shoulders a little at first and chuckled.

"Oh...w-well...aren't you...disgusted...horrified?" He asked with a shaky breath.

"What? Why would I? It's so cool that you're an immortal dude!" Her face lit up with joy as she shook his shoulders.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah! And I was lucky enough to be friends with you? That's crazier," She said, dropping her body to the floor. Heeseung did the same but slowly,still in disbelief at how she had figured it out so easily. Minutes passed between them as they stared at the clear sky of twinkling stars.

Hey, you alright? You look doubtful. What's wrong?" She asked, shifting her body to the side facing him.

"Oh, it's just...quite surprising how you are not sickened by knowing I'm a vampire," He said, pursing his lips after a sigh.

"Oh that..." She scoffs playfully. "Don't worry about that; you'll get used to that after sometime. Anyway, mind telling me more about yourself?" She asked, hoping he would agree to feed her curiosity.

"Sure..." He turned his body to face hers and propped his head on her hand.

"Uh, so you can actually eat normal food?"

"Uh-huh"

"How often do you get thirsty for blood?"

"One blood pack can make us last for about a day and a half. It depends on the immortal's energy usage."

"What's with your British accent, though? I've always wanted to know why you talked like that, because you really don't look British to me. No offense, I'm just saying, " She pointed out her other query.

"I grew up in England in the Victorian Era." He made it sound like nothing; contrary to his cool state, the girl couldn't believe what she heard. Her eyes were wide open at what he just said.

"You seriously grew up in the Victorian Era?! Damn your old," She joked, making Heeseung roll his eyes at her remark.

"So um..." She started her other thought of a question.