𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰

Start from the beginning

Mm, what are you doing here?" She asked, taking her pillow in her arms and hugging it.

"I want to tell you something." Heeseung said he had gleeful, shiny eyes.

Sure, go ahead..." She patted the spot next to her, expecting it to be a long conversation. "Well, I want to take you somewhere else while I speak of it." He took her offer and sat down.

"Oh, will it take long?" She asked because she is sure as heck that she might pass out soon if she gets bored.

"I uh... maybe... I prepared some Coca-Cola for you there just in case you would feel drowsy throughout." He replied, making her eyes widen at his preparation, Oh, okay, then... let's go." She took the duvet off her lower body and stood up, wobbling a little at the sudden impact on her feet, but caught her balance and switched the lights off.

Heeseung, on the other hand, was surprised at her sudden agreement. He thought she might refuse to go along as it was really dark and, well, she is unwilling to leave her sleep.

"Alright then. You would have to hold on a little longer though." He warned her about the not-so-short journey while he lifted her up. Without wasting a second, he dashed out through the small, opened window and onto the tall buildings, jumping from one to the other in the sparkling night.

↢ ❦ ↣

About 20 minutes later, Heeseung came to a halt and dropped my already sleepy form, instantly making me come back to my senses as I tried hard to open my eyes.

A soft chuckle was heard from the side to which I looked up after seconds of trying to keep my eyes from closing on their own, because when I focused on my vision, I was on a rooftop surrounded by nothingness. No skyscrapers, no buildings, no street noises—nothing from a regular tall location. The more I saw, my eyes got caught in the sky above...

A starry night...

A gasp of pure adoration and glee left me at the sight. The sky was in shades of black and blue, with no modern architecture in the way as the little sprinkled twinkling stars shone bright from all corners of the sky. It was beautiful, magical, and a view of perfection in my eyes. My heart felt at ease, with a touch of happiness.

I always get to see these scenes in movies, but never have I seen them in real life. It looks prettier than it is on a screen of two lovers confessing to each other.

"What do you think? I mean of the view...?" The Victorian accent spoke up from the side, looking up in the same direction.

"I don't know what to say," was all that I could say, making a smile twitch in his face.

"Do you like it?" He asked, concentrating his eyes on me and waiting for an answer.

"Yes, I love it." I turned to him and showed him the big grin on my face, earning another smile from him.

They stayed silent for another moment as both of them adored the sight. It was a regular sight for Heeseung, and he had grown used to enjoying it, but for Yoojin, it was new, and it absolutely amazed her. She felt her heart bloom with warmth at the happiness she felt.

"So uh..." Heeseung cleared his throat, making her come back to listening to him.

"Oh yeah, what did you say you wanted to tell me?" She shook her head and looked over at him to see him sitting on the floor. He gestured for her to do the same, which she did. Both of them sat closely next to each other, and she waited for him to continue.

"So today I felt like revealing my true self to you in return for helping me last week," He said nervously. He was still hesitant about it, thinking she might get disgusted by his kind and maybe even sue him.