grape flavoured ❤️

Start from the beginning

Walking down the stairs, I saw Rick and Carl at the dining table, Rick was helping him eat his cereal as if he got hit by a bus and was paralysed. Of course I found it cute but i had to hold in some of my laughter and changed it into a smile. "Goodmorning Rick." "Mornin Y/n" I wanted to say goodmorning to Carl but I guess I chickened out like an idiot. "Well y/n forgot to tell ya yesterday but you, Rosita, and Ron will be going on a run to some abandoned stores.

I nodded and grabbed an apple from the fruitbowl for breakfast since i wasn't really even hungry. I glanced at Carl as i took a big bite and he seemed a bit tense after hearing Rons name.

Finishing my apple quickly, I saw Rosita and Ron by the gates. I quickly put on my belt which had my gun and knife. Still tired, I let out a small yawn and walked with them into a red car. Rosita was driving and she put me and Ron into the back seats since she put her bag in the seat next to hers.

Finally arriving at the stores, Rosita was gonna look at what I assumed was a drug store that seemed untouched, Ron was gonna come with me into a similar store like Rositas. I grabbed my knife and slowly walked intot he store, Ron behind me with his gun out. Surprisingly, no walkers in sight and the shelves were nearly full! "Holy shit we hit the jackpot" I whisper shouted to ron and was returned with a giggle. I opened my bag and took whatever i could fit. As i skimmed the last shelf something popped out in the corner of my eye. Grape flavoured condoms? Weird, but I guess someone could use it? I tried to put it in my bag and shamefully was met with Rons eyes.

"You look more like a strawberry flavoured girl." He teased. "Shut up, put these in your bag you dirty fucker." Reluctantly, He opened his bag and i slid it in. We both zipped up and walked over to the car. "Soo, you find anything special?" I felt my face go hot as Rosita looked at me waiting for an awnser. "Uhh, nothing really sparked my intrest." I laughed it off. We went back into the car as Ron loaded up the supplies.

When we arrived at alexandria my bag felt a bit more heavy than it was last time but i shrugged it off. Quickly, I opened the bag and saw that Ron switched our bags so i quickly stuffed the condoms in my back pocket. I gave my bag to denise since it was mostly medical stuff and i quickly went back to the Grimes's house to have a shower.

As it was getting dark, I slipped off my clothes and stared at the condoms and just left them hidden under my clothes.

After showering, I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed my old clothes and the condoms. Setting the condoms on my desk and my old clothes in my little laundry basket. I put on a red laced bra and matching underwear, breezy thin pajama shorts and since it was so hot i didnt really need a shirt.

"uhh hey Y/n, what was in your back pocket earlier today?" He said with a smirk all over his face. "None of your business."  I just realied what I was seeing. Carl was standing in front of me, shirtless, pajama pants hanging alow on his waist exposing his v-line, his hat nowhere to be seen, and his hair slightly ruffled.

"You like what ya see?" He teased, lightly mocking his dads accent. "Yeah s-" I was cut off by him brushing past me and grabbing the condoms from my nightstand - shit. "Grape flavoured? thought you were a strawberry type of girl." I chuckled but mad eme think back of ron. "Thats what Ron said" But his expression quickly turned into an angry/sad/confused.

"So you've been fucking him?" My mouth slightly agape, but i started chuckling. "I mean duhh, I thought we could try these new condoms but i guess his dicks too big." I scoffed, obviously using a sarcastic tone but I guess carl didnt pick up on that.
"I was jok-" He cut me off AGAIN by kissing me. I wanted to pull away but i couldn't help myself to deepen the kiss eventually sliding my tongue in.

"Ron ever kiss you like that?" He smirked, pulling away. "We never fucked or did anything in the first place but that was amazing." He laughed and did that weird beard stroke thing his dad would do even if he didnt have a beard. "Y/n can I tell you something..?" He muttered and I nodded. "I've never... well had.. sex." He spat out, clearly embarrassed but I found it cute.

"Dont worry baby I can lead you through it." To be honest, I wasn't actually that educated on sex but I have seen some old porno magaiznes - thats gotta count for something. I kissed him passionately and slowly pinned him onto the bed, we were bith sweaty and he reached his hands out for my bra clasp. Struggling for a second, he managed to take it off smoothly and looked into my eyes for consent.

Quickly, he left kisses and smal gentle love bites all over them and a hickey right in between. The feeling couldnt help but let me let out a small moan. I pulled both our pants /shorts off and looked at his rock hard tent. He looked away blushing. "Aw you're so hard for me~" I cooed into his ear teasingly.

I swiftly pulled his boxers down as his dick - long, thin, veiny - popped up to his stomach witha slight amount of pre-cum dripping down his length. I spat on my hand and gave him a few firm strokes which made him grunt in pleasure. Slowly, I swirled my tongue ariund his sensitive tip which made him throw his head back and grab the sheets. Eventually going down on his full length he couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I bobbed my dead up snd down trying my best not to gag until I felt his thighs slightly tremblying and his grip moving to my head as he pushed me down onto his full length. I felt the relief of his grip as I felt his warm sticky cum shoot down into my throat.

"F-fuck Y/n that was amazing.." I was about to climb up to him but he turned me over, making him above me. He kissed me again, but more in a lustful way before he moved his lips to my clothed, throbbing entrance. He already made a small wet mark on my underwear. "Baby you're wet for me?" He teased.

His long slender pale middle and ring finger rubbed gently on my clothed clit, making my head go back. He continued until he heard the words he wanted. "Carl im gonna cum.." I managed to stutter out in between my suble mosns snd groans. His pace and pressure sped up a bit in the perfect rhythm which sent me over the edge. I came all over my panties and he slapped my underwear against my sensitive clit which made me moan.

Swiftly, he undressed me fully and grabbed one of the condoms. He slid it onto his shaft which fit pretty well. He sent it gently into my mouth so i could test thenflavour and it was pretty good. Gently, he lined himself up to my entrance and shoved himself in slowly and staying in the same position so we could both adjust.

I'll admit, it definitely hurt at first but doon it felt like heaven. "Oh god yes carl!" I moaned out, everyone could probably hear but at that moment I didnt care. He started to thrust and saw that I was now adjusted and sped up his pace, the sound of our bodys hitting and our subtle moans filled the room as we both were close to finishing.

"Fuck carl im close!" I stuttered out, he started to rub my sensitive clit which made me see stars and made me cum all over his dick which quickly made him almost finish until we saw Rick standing in the doorway with his mouth in the shape in of a "o".

Carl was so despe to finish that he ended up sneakily thrusting a few times and cumming whilst he was staring at Rick - that was weird but whatever it takes to sneak that finish in i guess?

I threw a blanket over our nude bodies and i guess Rick unfortunately caught a glamose of our.. bodies. "At least ya used protect.." He grumbled, closing the door behind him.

"How was your first time?"
"Kinda awkward since my dad walked in.."
"Hey so are we dating now?"
"sure, Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Carl grimes of course."

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE BUT  2349 WORDS INCLUDING THIS BIT‼️ kinda running out of ideas so ill probably be writing someprefrences/short imagines in the meantime . PLEASE EXCUSE MY SHIT SPELLING IM TOO LAZY TO RE READ ALLAT😭