Chapter 1: The Great Transfer

Zacznij od początku

"So this is not a dream... Get me a call to The White House, tell them I'll report this immediately."

1426 Hrs April 30th, Beijing, China,CCP Official Meeting room

Inside are most of the important figures, including the Premier Xi Jin Ping. The National meeting of the CCP happening live online and reporting of what happened yesterday, Vice Minister Han Zheng stand up and make a speech of what he received from the Chinese Space department, PLA about the previously mysterious light

"Yesterday, based on what we knew..."

"That light wasn't a nuclear attack from the West hitting Mainland China, and there's no damage to infestructure in the area, according to the report. Despite the incident, PLA Missile force wasn't activated their nuclear warheads aiming at other countries"

Xi Jin Ping mumble on his own" There's no one dumb enough to destroy Earth themselves..."

"And by the way, the National Space Administration's Chief of Staff was sent our government office the picture of suspicious thing outside mainland"

Vice Minister Han Zheng order his staff to open the screen. The image of 2 moon and the mystery continent make everyone panic but they quickly back to the meeting.

"According to our military satelites, many European middle ages town were found in these continent. Many connection between us and satellites had been lost and the signal from remain satellites and Tiangong Space Station need a lot of time to transmit.

After hearing this, XI not surprise, instead doubted and deepened.

"So what else did they report?"

The vice president recognized and immediately picked up the reports from the space agency

"The Tiangong station crews discovered many different continents and it took them half a day to discover the Mainland"

After finishing the report, some comrades raised their hands and wanted to stand up and distribute them. It's none other than Zhao Leji

"Mr. President, demonstrations were found in a large area in 10 major cities of the province, mostly people in a state of panic because of the light that appeared yesterday and demanded an explanation. Even so, we have also ordered the national police groups to disperse all those crowds."

"Besides, we've also had reports of fishermen being attacked by entities believed to be sea monsters due to their unusual bodies and abilities, there are now more than 27 recorded cases nationwide, the report comes from China's maritime surveillance."

Xi Jinping sighed and looked at the Party members on the screen

"So let's block the airports and seaports, put the state of national security on the highest alert, at least because we are still ignorant about this world. As for the foreign ministry, how are the neighboring countries?"

A person from the general office of foreign affairs asked permission to stand up and was accepted by the Chairman, he took a deep breath and read out the report.

"We still communicate with a few countries normally through diplomatic channels, in Russia alone we can only contact the authorities in Vladivostok. For other countries, we are still collecting."

Xi Jinping nodded satisfied with the report, then he ordered to hold a meeting with the aforementioned countries through an online conference to share information and general status of these countries, and investigate the above mysterious life forms, finally he ended the meeting with a statement:

"Because China is no longer on earth! But I hope you all agree to understand each other and overcome this adversity and move towards the future of the Chinese dream, creating a prosperous, rich and powerful China!"