death and resurrection

Darth Vader had just thrown the emperor into the death star reactor, killing him, to save his son, the indomitable hero, the new hope for the galaxy, Luke Skywalker.

The latter, who had promised that he would save his father, was loading him to take him on his shuttle.
-Son... help me, take me this mask... of-
Said Vader panting, gasping to see his son at least the last time, but with his real eyes.

-But you'll day- answered Luke not wanting to see his father die just when he had managed to save him from the darkness that lodged in him.
-Nothing, can stop that now... Just for onse, let me, look on you... with my own eyes.-

Luke, in response, nodded his head and began to take off his mask, observing with understanding, His face is disfigured, pale, bald, and scarred by his poor father.
-Now son... leave me-
said Vader now back Anakin Skywalker, with a small smile that showed his son that in his last moment had made him happy.
-Now, i Will not leve you... I've got tò save you!-
answered the young man with a nod of despair in his eyes and in his voice.
-You, already have Luke... you we're right... you were right about me, tell your sister... you were right-
Anakin whispered with his last strength, before inhaling his last breath and finally dying.

That said, everything happened as in the original story, Luke, creamed the corpse of Anakin during the victory celebrations against the empire.

However, Anakin, who should have ascended to ghost of force, was complaining about his mistakes...
-I, I cannot afford to die like this, my work is not yet finished, I’m pretty sure Palpatine had a plan not to die after all I’ve seen, otherwise, for what reason would have installed a laboratory on exegol to experiment with cloning.
No, no this can’t be is not gonna be dirty end! I’m not gonna let that bastard ruin my kids' lives like he did with me!
I will give them a better life, I must do it is my duty, and nothing and no one can stop me from fulfilling this goal!-

Pulled to the wind this last cry, a light enveloped the body of Anakin preventing him from seeing...

Corussant.  22 aby. 
Senator Padme Amidala’s apartment...

Anakin woke up with a jolt, getting out of bed and waking his wife Padme.
-Ani what's wrong, did you have a nightmare?-
She asked with concern.
-... Mh, no, I mean yes, but don’t worry, it’s nothing about visions or anything.-
Replied Anakin extremely confused by the situation.
-If there’s something wrong, tell me, I can help you.-
-thank you, angel, for your concern, but I really am fine, you don’t need to worry... ah, and while I’m at it, I’m going to the bathroom, you go back to sleep, I’ll be right there, honey.-

Anakin was then going to the bathroom as mentioned above, though his walk was somewhat clumsy and uncoordinated; for, according to his wife, it was weariness.
But we all know that this is not due to fatigue, but to having been "more machine than man" for an exorbitant amount of time; therefore, two important points to add are:
1 He was used to robotic legs, so he can’t walk properly,
2 If he can do it is only thanks to the use of force.

Arrived at the bathroom you look in the mirror, but as soon as he notice his figure is enormously surprised that he found himself inside his old body.
'This must be a dream, a nightmare, come on, because even in death you have to make me suffer? Has not been enough?' he said to himself with sadness and anger, realizing shortly after something...
'but... but, it feels so real. never a single vision has felt so, realistic.'
Brooding, now more with confusion than sadness or anger.
'I can... see, I can hear, I can breathe, I can feel the air on my skin, but mostly, it’s not painful. '

In short, everyone try to understand this poor man, for more than twenty years he lived in a mobile cage, a constant torture, physical and mental. He could not see well because of the lenses that wore his armor; In fact, he could not make use of his peripheral vision, and on top of that he saw everything in a shade of red.
He could not breathe clean air, as he constantly needed a respirator.
He could not hear, not conventionally, the respirator caused a large amount of noise, as a result it was difficult to focus on external sounds, at the same time, the ear systems of the helmet were poorly calibrated, not allowing him to hear well the voices of those who spoke with him, forcing him to use the force.
He had no touch, his skin burned, he could feel nothing but pain.
He could not move properly, the armor extremely heavy and his muscles almost destroyed for complete prevented him tò move well; in fact, his muscles were constantly under the effects of stimulant drugs and yet he needed the force to move.
In practice, he could do literally nothing, isolated from the world, physically and emotionally; therefore, as mentioned by him "this is not life".

Now though, now that he could hear everything again, it was like being reborn, strange... very strange, but,  comfortable.

'No, no, this is not a vision, it’s seriously too real to be a vision.
I can feel everything around me, in a vision I would see his excerpts, but it is not so.
But if it’s not a vision, then how the hell did I end up here, that makes no sense.
Surely the force brought me back, but why? I should have already accomplished my purpose.
Surely I'll have to discard this hypothesis; therefore, what could it be?
mmmh... there are! maybe, yes maybe it happened exactly like it happened with Darth Raven!
Could be, it’s just a hypothesis, it may be that the force has listened to me and gave me a second chance to bring balance again, but without suffering; after all, it has already happened to me, yes, when I refused to take the place of the father.
I’m not sure, but I want to believe that it is, it will be hard, but this time I will bring balance without pain!'

Hello guys, we have come to the end of this first chapter.

I will not give you a meta like since it does not matter, but I ask you to write me in the comments your ideas in this way I will try to make the story more pleasant for you and also for me.

As a last thing before leaving I will try to bring you the chapters at least 1000 words long, not to make them too short.