Chapter 4:Explosions And A Demon Lord!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Darkness begins blushing madly while beginning to breath faster while you look to the perverted knight with a look of fear and confusion.

Kazuma: I don't have time to pay attention to you right now. Do something about that pervert who's well on her way to surpassing you.

You look towards we're Kazuma was pointing and see Megumin absolutely getting it o... I mean essentially being well "excited about her new staff" and you just looked on the scene in front of you with a look of confusion and embarrassment.

 I mean essentially being well "excited about her new staff" and you just looked on the scene in front of you with a look of confusion and embarrassment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Megumin: The Luster of this Manatite staff brimming with magical power~

You with an embarrassed look begin walking towards Megumin as you seemingly grab her staff with the archwizard giving you a pouting face while trying to get her staff back as you try and stop her from grabbing it.

Y/N: Megu! Stop using your newly bought staff to do perverted things!

Megumin: Give It Back! Y/N! I swear I'm not doing anything perverted!

Y/N: I'll give it back only if you stop doing weird stuff with it!

Megumin: But it's brimming with magical power that I can't resist!

Y/N: I didn't bought this for you just for you to do perverted things with it!

Megumin: I'm not! Doing anything perverted N/N!

After a few minutes of back and forth between Megumin arguing she isn't doing anything perverted with her staff while you keeping her from getting it, Megumin gives up and promises to not do anything weird with her staff again while she pouts at you while you give back her staff which she hugs immediately while you chuckle in response.

Aqua: What was that?!

You suddenly hear the sound of an angry goddess and turning around to see her shaking Luna rapidly while shouting in frustration at the poor guild staff member.

Aqua: What's the meaning of this?! Just how many cabbages do you think I caught?!

Luna: W-Well...

Aqua: What?

Luna: Most of what you caught is actually lettuce...

Aqua: Why is there lettuce mixed in?!

You hear Darkness cut in saying how lettuce has really low redemption rates.

Y/N: Who would have known lettuce has such low redemption rate's...

You suddenly see Aqua walking towards Kazuma with a mischievous glint in her eyes and from the looks of it you already know what she's going to do.

Y/N: That can't be good...

Aqua: Ka-zu-ma-san! About how much was your reward from our last quest?

An Alien Hero In This Blessed Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें