Side Story: Aliens

(3 Days after "The Yellow Crusader")

Me and Megumin we're currently walking around town trying to find equipment to buy for adventuring, until she asked me a question.

Megumin: Btw Y/N, what do you call that thing *She points to the Omnitrix*

Y/N: Hm? Oh I call this *you raise your arm up* is the Omnitrix.

Megumin: O-m-n-i-t-r-i-x? Weird name for a magical item.

Y/N: Hehe, well I wouldn't consider it a magical item...

Megumin: But it let's you turn into those monsters. why isn't it a magical item?

Y/N: Well it doesn't really use magic.

Megumin: So how do you turn into those monsters of yours

Y/N: Um, I can't really explain it Megu.

Megumin: Hm, looks like you won't tell me the truth, so instead tell me how many monsters can you turn into? I saw you transform into diamond creature you call Diamondhead and the one who runs fast that you call X-L-R-8.

Y/N: About Ten "Monsters" and I think they are more I can transform into.

Megumin: Can you turn into one of them right now?

Y/N: Eh?! why the request Megu.

Megumin: I'm just curious to see what your other forms do.

Y/N: Well *scratching the back of neck* Not here Megu.

Megumin: Why?

Y/N: Um... People will freak out and adventurers will probably presume me as a threat and will try to kill me.

Megumin:  how about we go to the field?

Y/N: Well...

Megumin: Please...

Y/N: ..... Fine let's go to the field.

Megumin: Hehe. The great Megumin wins again.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N giving Chibi Megumin a piggyback ride)

The two of you went outside town and found a spot for you to transform. You we're currently  scrolling through the Omnitrix finding the right one to show Megumin

Y/N: Wildmutt... No, Ghostfreak... Too scary, Hmm... !!! I got it

You call over to Megumin to come to you 

Megumin: Y/N have you finally chosen one of your "monster" to turn into?

Y/N: Yep and I know just the one.

You press a button and the dial opens up and pick the alien to show off to Megumin

Megumin: So Y/N what should I expect from this "monster" you're about to turn into?