Chapter 4:Explosions And A Demon Lord!

"Guild Hall"

"Guild Hall"

Y/N POV

So basically Kazuma invited me (more like dragged) to the guild hall, apparently he wanted to test out a new skill he learned and from what he told me it's actually a magic skill and that kind of got me curious on what exactly he learned. 

Y/N: So... What exactly are we doing?

Kazuma: Well... I got this brand new skill I just recently learned and I invited you here with me to test it out 

Y/N: A new skill huh? 

Kazuma: Yep and with you here you can watch me use it and for me to test it, can you get me an empty cup?

Y/N: Sure thing

After getting up to ask the bartender for a cup Kazuma grabs his adventurer guard from his pocket and begins to tap on the skill in order to learn it, after learning the new skill Kazuma smirks at his newly acquired skill, "Nice..." he suddenly looks up to see you walking over to the table holding an empty cup.

Y/N: Got the cup that you asked for

Kazuma: Thanks just put it right here

After putting the empty cup on the table you look to see Kazuma standing up with a smirk on his face while you look on in curiosity at what is going to happen when suddenly Kazuma points his hand towards the empty cup and opens his palm and yells.

Kazuma: Create Water!

You watch as water seemingly shoots out of Kazuma's open palm with the water beginning to fill the empty cup, although you did feel kind of disappointed, mostly due to the spell being kind of lackluster because of the many cooler magic spells you've seen especially Megumin's Explosion Magic, oh and also the alien watch that let's you transform into 10 different aliens (or is it only 10?) and due to those it kind of makes the spell seem tame in comparison.

Y/N: That's kind of cool... I guess

Kazuma grabs the used to be empty cup now filled with water and begins drinking it.

Kazuma: Well, that's the kind of reaction I'd kind of expect from doing elementary magic

Y/N: Well you are becoming somewhat of an "actual" adventurer if that counts

You suddenly hear shouting behind you and turn around to see Darkness calling out to both you and Kazuma as she begins showing off her newly repaired armor.

Darkness: Kazuma! Y/N! Look! I repaired my armor with the reward I got for the cabbages, and it's so shiny now! What do you both think?

Y/N: Still looks the same...

Kazuma: looks like the sort of armor some newly-rich aristocrat's son would wear.

Darkness: There are times when I'd like some genuine praise, too. You never show any mercy, do you Kazuma?