Olivia tilted her head to the side "Really Scott?" Olivia asked, confusion laced on her voice. 

Stiles shrugged, pointing at his best friend. "A very hairy one." Stiles added. 

Olivia sighed, covering her face with her palms. "I don't want to know how much hair grows in you body Scott." Olivia told him, shaking her head. 

Scott sighed, looking at Stiles for support. "It's not that. I'm a werewolf." Scott said to her. Olivia looked at him as he had lost it. Olivia held her head in her hands. 'They are officially crazy' Olivia thought. 

"What drugs did you take?" Olivia groaned in annoyance. 

"He isn't kidding." Stiles said, nodding at her. 

Olivia opened her mouth, but closed it again as she thought of her words carefully. "Werewolf?" Olivia asked him. "Like," Olivia said before howling. Stiles howled at her back. 

Scott nodded at her. "Yes, that kind." Scott sighed. He looked at her for an answer, but only saw pure anxiousness. He grew more anxious, finally thinking he had scared the girl away. 

Olivia played with her fingers, not looking at Scott. "Aren't they extinct." Olivia pointed out. 

Stiles chuckled at her. "You wish." He said to her. 

"Okay, a few weeks ago I got beaten by a werewolf. It was the day before we came back to class." Scott explained to her. 

"How do you know it was a wolf?" Olivia asked him. 

"Because now he can grow fangs and has yellow eyes. I don't believe that's in our nature." Stiles said, taking a seat next to her. 

"Have you told Allison?" Olivia asked him. Stiles laid on Olivia's bed while looking at the ceiling.  

Scott sighed, looking at Olivia with pleading eyes. "I can't, even if I wanted too. Her father, and family are hunters." Scott explained to her. 

"In other words, if he tells her the truth he is dead." Stiles said to her. "By the way, your bed is conformable." He mumbled, looking at Olivia. Olivia playfully smacked his arm. 

She sighed, turning her attention back to Scott. "Well that sucks." Olivia told him. "I think is cool to have a best friend who is part wolf. If there is a guy annoying me, I can just call you." She joked. Scott chuckled, nodding at her. "But, you have to show it to me. Right now, I think you are totally insane. But you are not acting like a serial killer." Olivia explained to Scott. 

"Oh, no I swear I would not kill you." Scott said quickly, shaking his head rapidly. 

Stiles scoffed at him. "He isn't the only guy who can protect you." Stiles said annoyed. She turned to look at him. "Just because I'm not a werewolf doesn't mean that I can't protect you." He complained. Scott sent her a look. 

"I didn't said that." Olivia told him, laying on the bed too. She faced him. "I think you understood me wrong. If you are a werewolf, then it is cool. You don't have to be one to protect me. For example I hope I can count on you and Scott to protect me. You both are boys. I can protect myself, but there are some things I can't handle so I will call you both." Olivia said. Olivia blushed at the thought of Stiles worrying about her. She turned to look at Scott, who had a disturbed face on. "What's wrong?" She asked him.

"I smell something." He said, walking to her window. He looked out, glaring at the person outside. Olivia stood up from the bed, looking out too. There was a black cameo parked at the front of the house. In front of it was the same man Olivia saw at the first lacrosse practice, Derek Hale.