Date Night Pt 2

Today was gonna be a good day. I just know this. After everything that has happened, today better be a good day. Katie has been in the hospital for about 2 weeks now and she's ready to go. Last week, a nurse brought in a new born baby girl thinking it was Katie's and Katie went ballistic! That might have been the angriest I've seen her! I felt really bad for that nurse. I stayed here with Katie for those entire 2 weeks. I only left to get more clothes or food because the hospital food sucked ass. The sandwiches were cold and didn't have cheese on them!

The reason we are still here is because Katie didn't wanna leave and face the world again. She's gonna be staying over at my house for as long as she needs. She'll sleep in my room and I'll sleep with Asher. Aww I miss my babe. I decided to call him, but once I picked up my phone, he was already walking through the door with donuts and coffee. See, this is why I love him. "Hey babe! I was just thinking about you." I said almost knocking him down.

"Hey to you too! I missed you too, but damn I just seen you yesterday babe" he said back smiling that award winning smile. Oh my gawd I could just attack him right here, right now. I noticed Katie was staring at something, but I didn't know what. I looked to where she was staring and almost had a heart attack! "Fuck! Jeremy you scared the hell out of me! When did you even get here?" I asked still shaking. "Well, I came in with your babe here, but you pretty much attacked him that you didn't even noticed me!" he said placing his hand over his heart. "Oh shut up, girl." I said teasing him then walking over giving him a bear hug. This is like my boy bestfriend here. Asher better get another one. "Okay, if you don't mind I'd like my babe back now." Asher said then went to kiss Katie on her head before sitting back down.

"Jealous much?" I asked smirking and failing at trying to walk sexy over there. "Not even." he said back. I sat down hard on his middle area and a groan escaped his mouth. "Keep on and you'll be bent over right here in this hospital, at a place of my choosing." he whispered in my ear. I decided to wiggle around pushing myself harder on him. His grip tightened around my waste. "Get a room!" Jeremy and Katie both said at the same time and started laughing. "Oh we plan on it." Asher said back. I haven't heard Katie laugh like that in days. I guess having Jeremy around puts a smile on her face. I think they're dating, but every time I ask she just blushes and say "No, we're just friends with slight benefits!" Yeah right. But okay.

Jeremy laid next to Katie on her bed and he started kissing her and she started kissing back. "Get a room!" Asher and I said at the exact same time and everyone started laughing. I love times like this. "Oh we plan on it." Jeremy said on the exact same voice as Asher did before. That earned him a slap on the shoulder from Katie as she blushed. See, a couple right there!

**2 hours later**

We checked Katie out of the hospital about 2 hours ago and Jeremy planned on taking Katie out to get her mind off of things. Jeremy was ready to be the father-figure for that baby just as much as Katie was preparing to be a good mother. Jeremy was heartbroken also, which is why I'm glad that they have each other. Asher gave Jeremy the tags for the lake house we were sending them away to for a few weeks. Those were supposed to be our tickets, but we felt like they could use them more than us.

Auntie Jasmine and Austin went and stocked food in the frigerator for them already. The lake house is 3 1/2 hours away from here. I know they are gonna have fun up there and it'll be a good escape from everything here.

I decided that since I haven't spent much time with Asher during these past 2 weeks, I am going to take him out on a date. This time he's not gonna be taking me. I won't let him pay for anything unless I run out of cash, but Auntie Jasmine gave me enough for what I have planned.

"Asher, how do you feel about going out tonight?" I asked. "That's not a bad idea, but I'd rather stay in bed with you." He said smirking. Wow. He just can't get enough. "Well, too bad. Be ready in an hour!" I said running out and closing the door before he could speak. I went into my room and had to hurry and close my eyes. "Eww when I said get a room, I didn't mean mines!" I yelled at Katie and Jeremy. Yeah they are a couple. They were making out and I'm glad I came in when I did because if not, I'd have to change my sheets. They both hurried and covered themselves and blushed.

"Sorry!" they both said. Seriously, they gotta stop doing that. I grabbed my outfit (vaeh's outfit above) and hurried back into Asher's room. He was in the shower so I decided to join him. He knew I was coming in because he said "Vaeh, can you hand me my body wash over there?" he said pointing to his axe body wash. I have a new favorite body wash. It's that new Caress soap that I seen on a commercial once. I hopped into the shower with him. He grabbed hold of my waist and I wiggled into him now feeling his erection against my back.

"Didn't I tell you to stop doing that?" He said as he turned me around to face him and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped my arms around his neck. I knew what was about to happen. I was about to say something when Asher slid into me as he kissed my lips. I couldn't keep the moans from escaping and neither could he.

Once we were finished with our session and the one after that one, we got out. We got dressed and went downstairs and was greeted by Katie, Jeremy, and Delilah. "Next time, put music on okay?" Delilah said. "Next time, put headphones in okay?" Asher said smirking. I grabbed my purse and car keys as Asher and I made our way to my car.

I started driving and then as I was getting closer to where we were going, I told Asher to put on a blind fold. "Why do I have this on?" He asked. "Just be quiet and grab ahold of my hand." I said back. He's gonna love this. I grabbed the keys out of my purse and opened the door. I have to remember to thank Austin for this.

"Okay, take it off now." I said smiling widely. "Holy balls! You rented this whole place out?" He said looking at me wide eyed. "Yeah. Well, with the help of Austin." I said smiling at him. He picked me up and spinned me around. Austin and I rented out the entire arcade for this date. We get unlimited food, drinks, and everything else. We only got to do this because Austin owns this place and it hasn't been opened for business yet, so we're getting an exclusive tour.

"How did I ever score a girl like you?" He said kissing me everywhere. "I don't know, how did you?" I said smirking. "We shouldn't waste our time here. We have the whole night to play with everything in here!" I exclaimed. "Okay. So what's first?" He said. Both of our eyes darted to the air hockey set and I knew we were in for a long night.

----------------------------------------
Heeeey peeps!

Don't be angry with me for taking a whole lifetime to update. It's just that it was the end of the school year and I just didn't have time to update because I was either tired, or doing end of the year stuff.

This book is about to be over with, so be ready for some cliffhangers! Sorry.

Til' next time, bye honey's! ;)