Chapter 1-- Who was that girl?

Start from the beginning

But, Josh likes to party a different way. He likes to sleep around with lots of girls to have his fun. He would pick up a hot girl from the club we were at and would take her home. That's not me though, I'm not going to say that I have never had a one night stand, because I have, but I am more interested in a relationship and finding one girl to settle down with. Whereas, Josh isn't in a rush to settle down.

I clicked on the email and read it.

'Hey man,

I was just wondering if you are working today because me and the guys are going to that new club Loophole. Wanted to know if you were interested? If you are we're going about 7:30.

Maybe you can finally bang someone after all this time;).

~J

I laughed to myself at his last comment because he has been trying to get me to bang a girl for months and I have refused. I would rather be having sex with someone who I love and can give me a happy life, than someone who can give me a disease.

However, I was a man, I did enjoy a few nights of no strings attached sex. A man does have needs.

I replied back to him saying I would meet him there and looked at my Rolex watch, on my wrist, to see it was 6:30. I shut down my computer and made sure that all of my paper work was away in my desk.

I walked out of my office, and saw my slutty secretary sitting at her small desk, twirling a piece of her dark brown her around her fingers.

She had a red blouse on, that barely covered her breasts, and a tight, black pencil skirt, so when she bent over I got a clear view of her ass. I'll admit she had a nice ass, but not really my type of girl.

I walked to her desk and almost laughed at the hopeful look in her eyes, but I bit the inside of my mouth to contain myself from laughing. No way would I go there.

I leaned over her desk resting my palms flat on the top and looked into her green, lustful eyes and smirked.

"Cancel the rest of my meetings for today and schedule them for any time after 12 tomorrow," I told her before walking away, not before catching the disappointed look on her face.

I know that I am a decent looking man, but I don't use my looks to get me places, well besides a few beds on a Saturday night.

My secretary only still had her job because she is good at it, but if she carries on with her flirtatious behaviour, and the seductive looks she gives me she was going to get her ass fired.

I know it's weird for a man my age to not appreciate a woman being all over them, but I just didn't find it attractive. I don't like it when a girl can just fall at my feet and give me anything I want. I like the chase, it's more thrilling.

I walked down the hall to the lift, with a smirk on my face as I nodded stiffly at colleagues and workers on the way past.

I exited the building and walked towards my black Land Rover that stood proudly in the car park.

After I had gotten back to my apartment in one of fath-- I mean my hotels, I started to get ready. I lived in a very big apartment, well more like a penthouse. It had 4 bedrooms, even though I'm the only one that lives here, 3 bathrooms, a main living room which is a dark grey colour with wooden floors and a huge kitchen, were my chefs would cook anything I needed.

I also had maids, I have always been so focused on my work that I never had time to come home and make sure that my apartment was clean, so Josh recommended I get a maid. It helped a lot.