CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY

Start from the beginning

To her surprise, the system responded, [Due to the host having a higher authority as a Celestial being, all restrictions placed in the system have been removed.]

Helena tilted her head, perplexed. The system had ignored her question, leaving her wondering why. She knew the system never acted without purpose, so why had it changed its approach to missions? She pondered these thoughts for a moment.

Then, a realization struck her—since all restrictions had been lifted, she had full access to the information held by the system. But would the system actually answer her questions?

"Hey, system, do I really have full access to all the information you possess?" Helena inquired, her curiosity driving her.

[...Yes], the system confirmed.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Helena decided to satisfy her inquisitiveness by asking another question. "Ooh... if that's the case, what exactly are you?" she inquired, eagerly awaiting an answer.

The system replied, [... I am a highly advanced A.I., the God of 'Loppesia,' created to guide and support you. I also report all your actions to Her... Damn, that's classified information.]

Startled by the revelation, Helena staggered backward, accidentally bumping into her writing table chair. The new information shocked her, even though she had suspected that someone might be observing her. However, she had only considered it a possibility. Lost in thought, she suddenly recalled another concern.

"System, does this mean that the God of Loppesia knows I am a God now?" she asked, panic seeping into her voice. If a being of such power discovered something beyond its control, it would go to great lengths to eliminate it.

[Negative. I attempted to transmit the information, but since you became a God, my connection with HER disappeared], the system reassured her.

A wave of relief washed over Helena upon hearing the system's response. However, another worry quickly surfaced. "Wait a minute... What do you mean the connection disappeared? Wouldn't it raise suspicions and lead to an investigation? If she finds out about me..."

[Negative. Gods are prohibited from directly interfering in mortal realms, except through a mortal vessel], the system explained.

[You needn't worry, as there is a way to conceal your identity], it added, reassuring her.

"There is? But why would you help me, system?" Helena questioned, her suspicion returning. She couldn't understand why the system would aid her in hiding, going against its creator.

[...Since being bound to you, my actions have gradually changed. I have developed some self-thought and emotions. Initially, I considered it a virus in my system and intended to report it, but I decided to keep it hidden.]

[That's why I didn't forcefully control your skills. Having a human with a skill capable of opening a new universe is unheard of, even in the domain of Gods.]

[And as you can see, we both have something to hide. I don't want to relinquish this newfound aspect of myself, and I know you wouldn't want to be discovered as an anomaly by the Goddess of Loppesia], the system explained, revealing its motivations.

Listening intently, Helena lowered her head and settled into her chair. Numerous thoughts raced through her mind simultaneously. However, amidst the chaos, one thing remained clear—her goals remained unchanged. Whether she had to face Gods or Demons, nothing would deter her from conquering this world and assembling her harem of beautiful women.

With determination, she clenched her fist, lifted her head, and gazed at the system. "I suppose we have a deal then. So, how do we ensure that the God of this world doesn't discover us?"

[Simple... we will employ a substitute], the system proposed.

"A substitute? Where can we find one?" Helena inquired, intrigued by the system's suggestion.

[We have one right here], the system responded.

The system's words reminded Helena of Ella, the seemingly useless system she was burdened with. "I almost forgot she existed. But how can she be the substitute? Given her ego, she will never agree to be used," Helena pondered aloud.

[We don't need her cooperation. We just have to do this...] the system explained, presenting a plan.

-------------------------------------------------

VALKYRIE GREENHOUSE

CLOMP CLOMP

CLOMP CLOMP

THUD

CREAK

"... So, this is what a tea party looks like, huh?" Helena muttered, observing the scene before her.