The energy is about to shift.

The sun resting on the horizon, it looked like the lake was going to swallow it.

A small breeze blew past, shaking the trees as darkness began to settle. Garden's golden eyes blazing in the darkness staring into Luke.

Luke and Percy stared up at Garden in bewilderment. Both thought that he would have died in Tartarus.

Garden's face was blank, but his eyes had such a look of hate that it reminded Percy of Ares.

To Percy it looked like a predator hunting prey. A wolf and a rabbit.

Veins bulging on Garden's forehead as he stared down at Luke. To him the world was monochrome except for Luke, he was like a beacon.

Percy said something but it fell on deaf ears.

Garden knew what would happen, Percy doesn't know the full story but it still hurt Garden.

Percy had Riptide in his hands and was ready to fight.

Luke raised a new sword, it was two different types of metal, a duality. He had seen it before, back when he first saw the future version of himself.

Closing his fists, Garden ignored the pain he felt and prepared to fight.

Heart beating in his ear he dropped down twenty feet from Luke and Percy.

Luke wasn't expecting Garden to survive or even get out. He had to come up with a plan on the spot, he'll use Percy to stop Garden.

Just like Luke wanted Percy stepped in between them, he took a few steps forward  around fifteen feet away.

Garden stared past Percy not taking his eyes off Luke.

"Garden! You're alive!" He was happy that his friend had lived. Still Garden didn't hear him. "Garden? Are you alright? Why'd you attack Luke? And what's up with your eyes?"

"Percy. He attacked us out of nowhere; he's obviously crazy." Luke said with a small smile growing across his face.

"That doesn't make sense, Garden is one of the most level headed people." Percy said, looking back at Luke and lowering Riptide.

"He doesn't look very level headed right now." Luke's smile grew wider.

Garden took off in a dash towards Luke, he pushed Percy away causing him to fall on the sand.

Garden with his improved body was still held back by his injuries but he didn't care.

If it's just pain, Garden Pavlovena won't stop.

He made it to Luke very quickly, surprising both Luke and Percy.

Luke deflected Garden's attack with his sword and leaned out of the way of his attacks.

Garden grunting like an animal, Garden took the attacks of Luke's sword head on. Not caring to block, only adding to his injuries.

Getting in front of Luke with his fancy footwork, Garden kneed Luke in the stomach sending him to the ground. Before Garden could pounce on him he heard Percy run towards him.

Garden turned and side stepped a slash from Percy. As he landed on his foot he heard and felt a crack as he damaged his ankle more.

"Garden stop!" Percy cried out.

"Don't make me attack you!" Percy said holding back tears, he obviously didn't want to attack him.

Garden felt something drip from his face. Moving his hand to it. It was wet, he pulled his hand away and he had blood on his fingers.