Movie nights

-Pairing: Stu Macher x Billy Loomis x Gender neutral y/n
-Genre: Fluff
-Warnings: cussing? Idk
-Description: You guys were just 'friends' but what about behind closed doors? On this specific day you guys decided to go back to Stu's place. He had requested you guys watch a few scary movies earlier this morning at his place around 5. You were currently at his place preparing with Billy and Stu.

Request from thehumansimp   

___________________________

It was currently 4:56 and you were waiting for Stu to open his door. "Coming!" He shouted as you heard rummaging behind the door. "Stu I swear to god if you don't hurry your slow ass I-" You threatened, getting cut off by the door slamming open.

"Come on in!" Stu said holding the door open with a shit eating grin. You walked in rolling your eyes. Stu shut the door behind you and wrapped his arms around your torso. "Y/n~ I've got a surprise for you." He said, as he laid his head on top of your head. "What is it jackass?" You said smiling. "Come and see!" he said dragging you to the kitchen, where a few of your favorite snacks were displayed.

Before you could react you guys heard the front door open, and shut. A guy with brown hair, walking into the kitchen soon after. His face was fucked up. "Holy shit! What happened?" You said in surprise. "My fucking dad happened. He got pissed because I 'bad mouthed' his ass for cheating on my mom." He said groaning. "Holy shit Billy! Are you okay?" You asked once again with a sigh. "Yeah." he said walking over to Stu, punching his shoulder playfully. "Woah watch it asshole." Stu groaned as he shoved him back.

Billy smirked as he opened a bag of chips and began munching on them. "Mm, these are fucking good." he said with a mouthful of them in his mouth. "Don't fucking chew with your mouth open." Billy rolled his eyes at Stu, and walked away towards the hallway. "I'm going to the bathroom." He said, you and Stu looked at each other. "Yo start making the popcorn." You told Stu with a smirk as you began bringing the snacks to the living room, and tried setting up the TV at the same time.

When you were done the phone began ringing, "I'll get it don't worry." You shouted and ran to the one on the coffee table. "Hello this is the Macher's residence, who is this?" You asked into the phone. There was static and heavy breathing at first but soon after someone spoke up. "Oh? I think this might be the wrong number." A deepish raspy voice spoke up. "Oh then I'm gonna hang up." You said with a shrug. "Wait no!" He spoke up, and you slowly put it back to my ear, "What?" I said. "What's your name? I wanna get to know the person I'm lo- I mean talking to right now." he said a little doubt in his voice.

"My name is Jori." You lied, a big smirk plastered on your face. "And you?" Suddenly there was static. "Sorry.." A voice spoke up, "Had to deal with some but, my name isn't important. What's your favorite movie..Jori?" He spoke up, "Oh my god! I'm so glad you asked. Dead ass! You know that one movie..or is it a show...? I don't know anyways, you know that one thing with that little kid with a bob cut, and those bangs. She has that one monkey and that ugly backpack that talks." You explained, a little bit of seriousness in your tone. The line went quiet for a while as you tried holding back my laugh.

"Dora the Explorer..?" The guy on the other line said. "Yeah! It's fucking terrifying you know! Since like what if a monkey or a backpack comes to life and ends up killing me..you could never know. Like I'm fucking terrified. What if my backpack comes to life and fucking talks?! I would shit my pants. Deadass man." You explained as you finally sat down. "I-uh? I don't know what to say.. are you being serious right now..?"