Break up

-Pairing: Stu Macher x Y/n
-Genre: Agnst
-Warnings:  Cussing, shouting, fighting
-Description: It was the beginning of junior year. You and Stu had been dating since 6th grade, however it was a private meaning no one else from the school knew other than your friend group. You were invited to the movies by Randy and Sidney. Tatum was supposed to come along too but she ended up canceling last minute. Stu and Billy were also invited but Billy was busy with his family and Stu, well you didn't exactly know what was up. He just said he couldn't come and that was pretty much it.

————————————————————

The plan for today was pretty simple. You would go over to Sidney's and from there Randy would pick you guys up. You were currently in your room getting ready. You got up from your bed and walked to your closet, since you had just woken up from a quick nap. You opened your closet and searched in it. You sighed and began rummaging through clothes.

Female version- [Finally, you found a cute white spaghetti top, and light blue mom jeans. You put on small gold hoop earrings and then put your hair up in a clip. You left two small pieces of hair out in the front. Once you were done with that, you walked over to your vanity and applied some concealer, mascara and some sparkly eye shadow. You then grabbed your red converse's and put them on.]

Male version-[Eventually you chose a dark red hoodie along with a white tank top. You grabbed a brown belt and some jeans. You put them on quickly and checked yourself out in the mirror. You went in your bathroom grabbing some gel, you opened it and squeezed sum onto your hand. You put it onto your hair slicking it [back/up/to the side]. You checked yourself out in the mirror and then went to wash your face. You went back to your room and picked out some black sneakers and put them on.]

Although you felt like you were getting too readied up just to go to the movies you could care less.(this goes out more to the female version) You just wanted to finally feel [pretty/handsome]. If that made any sense, you weren't as popular as the rest of your friend group. You were known as an outcast or a nerd. So you just usually got pitied by your friend group. The only reason you were known as that was because you got good grades, and you apparently were a 'goody two shoes.'
You were like the least [pretty/handsome] friend in people's eyes if that made sense. You stood infront of the mirror making sure you looked decent. Once you were done, you grabbed your flip phone and some gum. You put them in your pockets and went out the front door while saying good bye to your mom.

Sidney lived infront of you, well not exactly it was a bit to left and then it was infront of you. Your houses were the only ones close, the other houses were about a half a mile away. You made your way to her house making sure to watch your surroundings since you were a bit paranoid. Once you got to her house, you just let yourself in, since her door was always unlocked because Woodsboro was always known for its calmness and safeness. Her house was yours, and your house was hers. Your parents and Sidney's parents are super close, which caused you guys to meet when you were just babies. You were about a month older than Sidney.

As you walked in, you immediately saw Sidney's mom, Maureen Prescott, she was always so cheerful and kind. She was so beautiful, sometimes you wished you [looked like her/had her features]. "Hey hunny! How are you?" She said smiling widely, "Good and you?" I asked. "Great! Sidney is getting ready in her room if you wanna go up there." She said as she continues to switch through channels in the TV. You thanked her and made you way upstairs. "Oh and by the way you look [beautiful/handsome] hun!" She exclaimed. You smiled at her compliment and entered Sid's room.