Part 11

This is how the months passed during which Goku and Cus trained every day for Goku to become a worthy successor to the God of Destruction. At the same time, Goku and Cus spent a lot of time together, showing each other much affection. They both lived in a dream where they didn't want to be far from each other. And one day, while they were training...

Cus: Come on, Goku, you can surpass your limits.

Goku: Yes, of course I will.

Goku increased his power level tremendously, showing the results of his training, in which he had already achieved Super Saiyan God.

Cus: Congratulations, my Goku. You've become very strong.

Goku: (hugs Cus) And it's all thanks to you, my beautiful angel.

Cus: (blushing) It was nothing; it's just my duty.

Goku: Let me give you a reward.

Cus: (blushing) What kind of reward?

Goku takes Cus by the waist and brings her close to his face. As Goku gets lost in Cus's violet eyes, she simply lets herself be carried away by the magical moment they are experiencing.

Goku: (blushing) Ready?

Cus: (blushing) Yes.

Goku passionately kisses Cus, but this kiss feels different. There's a warmth that neither of them wants to end. Goku and Cus want this moment to be eternal until...

Rumoosh: (coughs) Ahem, Goku, I have something to tell you.

Goku and Cus quickly separate, blushing.

Goku: (blushing and nervous) Yes, what is it, Mr. Rumoosh?

Rumoosh: Well, since you are a candidate for my position, the Great Zen-Oh wants to see you.

Goku: Zen-Oh? Who is he?

Rumoosh: Cus, could you...

Cus: Yes, sir. Goku, Zen-Oh is the King of All, the Supreme Being of all existing universes. There is no one superior to him.

Goku: (surprised) Is he really the strongest of all?

Cus: Mmm, yes, absolutely. But he doesn't fight.

Goku: I see.

Rumoosh: So, we will have to go. Zen-Oh-sama said we should go immediately.

Goku: Okay, let's go.

Cus: Alright, but it will take us two days to get there.

Goku: Two days?

Rumoosh: Yes, that's true, I forgot to mention it.

Goku: Hmm, I'm not sure. It's too far, and I feel lazy to go.

Rumoosh: (angry) You have to go!

Goku: Fine, fine. When do we leave?

Rumoosh: You will leave immediately.

Cus: Won't you come with us, Mr. Rumoosh?

Rumoosh: (nervously) No, Zen-Oh-sama only requested to see Goku, so I won't go.

Goku: (mocking tone) Are you so scared?

Goku: (thinking) He's Cus's father, and she told me he's very strong. I have to be very respectful.

Goku: (bows his head) Nice to meet you, sir. My name is Goku, and it's an honor to meet you.

Daishinkan: (smiles) Likewise, nice to meet you. I hope you treat my beloved daughter well, right?