Yizhuo [Requested]

Credits: Anonymous user (thanks for requesting!)

If there's mistakes grammar wise, my bad. I'll fix em <3
____

6am

Early morning, Ning is the first to wake up but the second she sits up on her bed she feels a sharp pain stabbing her stomach.

She slowly got out of bed but each time she moves, it hurts even more.

The moment she got to the kitchen for breakfast, she felt her stomach turn and twist, growing an even more intense sensation of pain piercing through her.

So bad, that she couldn't even move for a couple of minutes until the pain dies down. Eventually it did, just in time before Karina got out of bed.

Karina walked into the kitchen, tying her hair into a ponytail as she yawns. "Morning Ning!" She smiled.

Heart racing from the pain she had, Ning takes a shaky breath and smiles back at the older girl.

"Morning."

____

The other girls wake up, and run to the kitchen when they smelled pancakes and bacon being cooked.

"Ooh, looks good!" Aeri smiles as she watched karina flip the pancakes.

"I'm hungry." Winter yawns.

"One pancake coming up for Win!" Karina cheers as she brought the plate over to Winter.

Ready to dig in, she decided to give it to Ning since she was the first to get to the kitchen. "Here Ning."

There's a look of doubt on Ning's face, whatever that meant, Winter spotted it but ignored it. "O-oh, thanks.."

Yizhou stared at her pancakes for a bit before picking up the fork and poking a piece of pancake and putting it into her mouth.

Although the pancakes tasted good, a part of Ning worried because she can feel her entire body getting progressively hotter, as if it was boiling up a fever.

Not just that, Her stomach feels like another pain is about to erupt and she puts the fork down and sighs.

All the girls were eating until they heard Ning sigh in distress. They noticed the way Ning pushed the plate away with an unappetizing look.

"What's wrong?" Aeri asked, eating a mouthful of pancakes.

Winter, who was sitting beside Yizhou noticed her face slowly getting pale each second. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright." But really, Ning's not okay.

"I'll be back." She walks to the bathroom, grabbing a couple of painkillers and popping them In her mouth.

_______

An hour had passed and she hadn't felt pain the entire time. Even her fever stopped.

Maybe it was some morning sickness or something. Still, never in her life had she had a stomach ache that'd hurt that bad in the morning.

The Aespa girls were excited because today was the starting of their first world tour. They couldn't wait to meet their MY's and perform for them.

In the car on their way to the arena for warmups and last minute practices, the girls talked and laughed the whole
Ride there but for some reason yizhou's stomach started to act up once again.

Aeri realized Ning being silent the entire time, glancing at her once in awhile to make sure she was okay. She even held onto the younger ones hand in case anything happened.