"Boom boom boom..."

  Then there was an urgent knock on the door.

  Then Ji Zishu's voice came from outside the door.

  "Dad, Secretary Zhang came over and said something happened in the department."

  Ji Chenyan's eyes changed.

  Jiang Suining took the opportunity to push him away, and she sat down on the bed, suddenly raised her head to look at him, and their eyes met in the air.

  Jiang Suining felt goosebumps all over his body, and his throat unconsciously wanted to swallow.

  Ji Chenyan withdrew his gaze, frowned to the center of his brows, quickly put on his clothes and went into the bathroom, and walked out fully dressed in less than a minute.

  When he came out, Jiang Suining still kept the same action just now, kneeling and sitting beside the bed, still not recovering from the daze.

  He came out before he could even catch his breath. He put on clothes so quickly? You can't undress yourself so fast.

  At this time, Ji Chenyan was already in that pure-hearted and ascetic appearance, his eyes drooped and glanced at the man with red ears, and left a sentence, "Strong on the outside but dry on the inside."

  Why did Jiang Suining have the illusion that she was being tricked again?

  Just as Ji Zishu was about to raise his hand and knock again, the door was opened.

  Although it was his familiar father, he was still taken a step back by the cold aura on his body.

  I don't know if it's his illusion, but I always feel that today's father is more fierce than usual.

  "Secretary Zhang came over and said that something happened in the department. I went downstairs to drink water and heard a knock on the door." He explained his knock on the door as if reporting work.

  Ji Chenyan closed the door with his backhand, and went straight downstairs, Ji Zishu hurriedly followed, ready to go downstairs and lock the door before going upstairs.

  "Leader..." Zhang He, who was standing in the living room waiting for Ji Chenyan, took two steps to meet the leader when he saw the leader going downstairs, and then began to report what happened.

  Ji Zishu was used to such a scene, and silently followed him, watching his father get into the car before closing the door and locking it. As soon as he turned around, he saw Jiang Suining, who was wearing white clothes and with black hair loose, standing behind him.

  "what are you doing?"

  "Is your dad coming back tonight?"

  Jiang Suining just recovered now, although he felt that it was impossible for Ji Chenyan to have sex with him all of a sudden, he would not have to wait so long if he really wanted to do something, he must be a little angry and deliberately scare himself.

  But Jiang Suining didn't dare to bet on this kind of thing, if Ji Zishu hadn't knocked on the door just now, she wouldn't have guessed what would have happened.

To tell you the truth, she was very fond of Ji Chenyan's face and abs, and that was because she knew he was not good enough. How can I put it that way, she prefers to talk about it, to take advantage of it.

  If it's true, she hasn't figured it out yet.

  After all, what if I could go back one day?

  In short, she has to be cautious about fulfilling her obligations, but the atmosphere is here, will Ji Chenyan really not be moved?