It Was Supposed to be a Normal Day

It was a lovely October day, crisp clean air, the sunshine rising over the small town. It's a day where nothing seems like it can go wrong. A girl is lying in her bed, hair completely covering her face, her right side almost hanging over the side of the bed, the black silk sheets wrapped around the bottom left leg, and drooling on her left arm. As the alarm clock hits 7:30 am, it begins to scream aloud begging to wake the sleeping girl. "Mom stop yelling I'm awake."

POV: Y/N's
I stir in my sleep before realizing that it's not the caring woman who raised me and instead something much more annoying. "Shut the fuck up you mechanical bitch!" I slam my right hand on top of the screaming machine. 'I guess I better get up and ready for school.' I almost fall onto the floor barely catching myself on the side of the mattress and calmly putting my feet on the ground. 'The weather is supposed to be warm today.' I grab a soft plaid skirt, white shirt, and black thigh-high socks. I walk to the bathroom to have a quick shower and brush my hair and teeth.

Once I close the door to the bathroom, I sit my clothes down on the sink and undress for my shower

Once I close the door to the bathroom, I sit my clothes down on the sink and undress for my shower. I turned the water on and get the temperature perfect before stepping in. I let the water rush over me attempting to wake up for the day. I get the shampoo to scrub and lather my hair; then I rinse it out and repeat the same with the conditioner. I then get the body wash and squeeze some out. There was just enough to come out. 'Guess I'll have to go to the store today before work.' I finish my shower and get out and grab my favorite soft towel to dry off with. I get my clothes on and begin to brush my hair. If I don't brush it right after a shower it'll never get done. Once I get done with the rest of my bathroom trip, I walk out to the kitchen and check the time. 'Ok, it's only 8:15 so I've got 15 minutes before I leave for my first class.' I grab a muffin and a monster to eat on the way and begin to get my things together to leave. I grab and place my backpack on the counter. I walk upstairs to get my phone, laptop, and a few notes I wrote last night. I glance at the clock again to read it was 8:26; I put everything I need into my bag, my phone in my back pocket, and my breakfast in my purse. I quickly grab my keys from the decorative bowl by the front door and left out locking the door behind me.

I put my bags in the back seat. And connect my phone to the aux cord to play music. I reverse out of my driveway and begin my way toward my university. I always make a fast pit stop on my way tho, picking up one of my best friends. She's terrified of driving and refuses to learn but her parents can't take her to school since they leave pretty early for work. I pull into her driveway and honk the horn in a fun little tune. "Beep beep da beep beep bitch!" I heard her yell from her front door. Her name's Lucy and she's pretty, sweet, and kind; it's no wonder why she's a cheerleader. She can be a little tense sometimes, but that's why she balances me and our other best friend, Gregory, out well. "Just thought I'd give ya a nice little tune today!" She walks off her porch after making sure she locked the door and practically sprints to get in the passenger seat; throwing her backpack in the backseat with mine. "Soooo, how's ya morning been," I ask as I pull out of her driveway. I see her take a deep breath from the corner of my eye, "It's been a real shitty morning..." She sounds like she's holding something back from me. 'As much as I know she doesn't want it to happen, I hope that shitty girlfriend of hers broke up with her. She treats Lucy like shit.' I sigh and put a hand on her shoulder for a few seconds, "You wanna talk about it?" We're quiet for a few seconds before she answers me. "I finished the new story I was reading last night." "The Levi Ackerman one?" I see her nod and dramatically put a hand over her mouth. "Girl! You've been reading that for like ever! How many chapters were there?!" She giggles, "It didn't take me that long! Only a week. And there were 243 chapters." I smile and shake my head, "Only a damn week while we go to college and through all of your cheerleading stuff too. I've barely finished the first chapter of the new book I'm writing." She shoots up with a smile and a look of excitement evident on every part of her face. "You're writing a new book?!" I smile, "Sure am! Wanna guess what this one is gonna be for?" She sits for a moment, "Well, I know you've written a good amount of My Hero Academia ones lately but you haven't been posting as often with those. I don't remember the last time you touched one of the vampire ones. I'm gonna saaaayy a slasher one!" 'Dear lord how well does she know me?!' I blinked in surprise that she got all of that right. I smile and shake off the unexpected, "Yep! The first chapter was for Danny Johnson, the Ghostface-" "the Ghostface from dead by daylight! Girl I'm hitting that book up asap! Send me the link for it later!" I smile and nod my head as I pull into my parking spot at the school. Ironically, Lucy, Gregory, and I are all studying for the same English degree so we have a ton of the same classes.