Andy-(Smut)Spending 24hrs in Y/n Collins House

You already know what's up -KnJ Said I'm Kian -Kian said driving his Tesla I'm Jc -Jc said Today we will be spending 24hr's in Y/n's house here's the thing she don't know we are coming and she will not know that were their -Jc said.

They soon pulled up and Kian parked down the street and they both exited the vehicle. Alright guy's we parked down the street so know we are going to walk toward's her house it is sunset so we will be here till tomorrow night -Kian said Let's go -Jc said.

They walked upto her house So Y/n live's in a gated community cause she's rich rich and as you know Y/n say's that we are more then welcome to come over whenever we want and use anything of her's and she even gave Kian a key but this Dumbass left it at the house so we are going to have to do some parkour -Jc said Ok but we know the pin code to her gate's hope she isn't home -Kian said She wouldn't she's a business woman -Jc said.

Jcs POV
We soon went upto the gate area where we put the code in Ok we can't show you this as we care about Y/n -I said I put the camera on me while Kian put the code in soon the gate opened.

We walked onto the driveway closing the gate behind us Damn her house nice I've been here multiple time's and she alway's add's new thing's to her house and it amaze's me -I said Let's go break into the stunning house -Kian said while I just laughed.

Me an Kian walked to Y/n's front door and it was locked Yeh so that's lock and she's rich so I know this woman has a security system -Kian said Well last time I was here she didn't have one maybe I should text her and ask her what security system ...

Me an Kian walked to Y/n's front door and it was locked Yeh so that's lock and she's rich so I know this woman has a security system -Kian said Well last time I was here she didn't have one maybe I should text her and ask her what security system she use's cause I want a new one -I said Ooh yeh -Kian said.

We sat down on the driveway while I pulled my phone out.

Jc🎥 Rich🤑
Hey Y/n sorry if your busy what security system do you use because I needed a new one and I thought you would have one as you rich.
Hey Jc all good Um I don't have one yet I've ordered one to be put in, in like 2 week's.
Ok no problem thank's for your help sorry to bother you.
All good Jc here if you need me.

She's so nice I swear -I said Why what happened -Kian asked So guy's she said she didn't have a security system but she's alway's here if I need her she is the sweetest -I said Aww so we can break into her house -He said Haha let's go -I said picking the camera up.

Let's try the backyard -I said we started walking to the side of the house Wait what the fuck that's Andy's car -Kian yelled Holy shit guy's why the fuck is Andy's car here -I said Wait check the inside and I'll believe it -I said we soon walked upto the car and looked inside Holy shit Y/n and Andy are doing thing's -Kian yelled.

Guy's you love the joke Y/n and Andy are dating but when I left he was still at home -I said Alright let's go -Kian said opening her side gate Wth is this I'm in fucking paradise -Kian said what what -I said running to kian.