“Anything.” Dimitri said running fingers over the smooth skin of Caleb's face.

            Caleb smiled and climbed over Dimitri's to straddle his lap and nestle himself right over his hard cock. He leaned forward and kissed him gently on  the mouth. Running his tongue along the seams of Dimitri's soft lips and as he expected Dimitri opened for him and his busy little tongue traced his lips and then his fangs, savoring the taste of his man. Caleb felt a little thrill as Dimitri's big palms tightened against his hips, effectively holding him still as he ground against his ass, making his dick pulse and leak, so wet with desire. Before  Caleb lost his nerve he had quietly whispered. “Do you love me?” 

            Dimitri gently cupped caleb's face in his hands and looked him straight in the eyes. “Ever since the moment you knocked me over in the bookstore and ran away.” He said with a sincere smile.

            Caleb could feel his heart flutter in his chest and he couldn't help but to smile as he leaned forward and planted a searing kiss, penetrating Dimitri's mouth and deliberately pricking the tip of her tongue on his teeth. He could taste his blood in his mouth before Dimitri groaned and sucked Caleb's tongue deeper into his mouth and strongly latched onto it.

            Leaning backwards, Dimitri broke contact with Caleb's lips and ran his tongue along the sensitive skin of his neck, swirling it in circles over the frantically pounding pulse. He took his time tantalizing Caleb, nibbling and nipping, building anticipation.

            All of sudden Caleb felt the sharp piercing of Dimitri's teeth deep into his flesh and his cock pulsed and throbbed like it has it's own heartbeat. There was only a brief second of pain, and then his body flared and was now burning passionately. The ecstasy was almost too much to bear, his hips bucked forward looking for some kind of friction against his man. Dimitri suckled  at  his neck as gently as he could manage, the motion of his lips and tongue was causing Caleb to move his hips restlessly against Dimitri, rubbing his sex against him through their clothes. There were no words to describe the feeling, and all too soon Dimitri withdrew his fangs from the tissues of Caleb's neck, swirling his tongue over the spot where his teeth were just buried to heal the two puncture wounds completely.

            Dimitri took a minute to settle his senses. His body was too excited, coiled and tense, he wanted more, his body yearned for it. He mentally focused on anything but the feel of Caleb's warmth against him  and his scent surrounding him.

            Caleb felt the tension riding Dimitri. It was the same sexual tension that was riding through him. He knew Dimitri needed a minute but he was past aroused, he was on fire. He moved his hands from Dimitri's shoulders, sliding them down his long, muscular arms his waist. He found the hem of Dimitri's shirt and pulled it over his head in one swoop.  Throwing it aside and ran his hands over the wide expanse of Dimitri's warm exposed chest. Leaning forward he used his tongue to follow the path of his hands.

            Caleb nipped at his nipples and felt Dimitri's hands on hips tighten even more on his hips. Slowly moving upwards he traced a hot path up the side of his neck to his ear and swirled his tongue inside the shell of it before moving across his cheek to capture his lips. His hands traveled back to Dimitri's waist, and managed to unbutton his shorts and pull down his zipper. Scooting back a little Caleb gave himself room to slip his hand inside and wrap his fingers around Dimitri's solid erection. Gently flexing his wrist he pumped Dimitri's thick shaft back and forth. Gently squeezing it and using the precum as lube to continue to slide his fist up and down Dimitri's rock hard member. 

            Dimitri's hips bucked, driving his cock deeper into Caleb's  hand and began to move hips to follow his rhythm. He wasn’t going to last much longer if  his sweet boy kept up this pace. He quickly eased up and pulled his pants down just enough to free himself more. He jerked Caleb's shirt off and pulled his boy's pants off, throwing them out of the way. He stuck his fingers into Caleb's mouth and told him to suck. He used his other hand to stroke him firmly from toot to tip and watched Caleb's delicate little tongue flicker over and through the digits in his mouth and his throbbed and pumped out even more precum. He couldn't take it anymore. He slipped his fingers from on between Caleb's pretty pink lips and dove right into his cheeks finding his puckered entrance. He massaged and teased his fingers into Caleb's warmth and scissored him, preparing his sweet boy to bury his cock deep into him. His cock was leaking like a faucet and he used it to his advantage. He lined the blunt head up with his baby's entrance and snapped his hips up burying himself in one go and he hissed at how good it felt to be buried balls deep in his boy.