Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Cutie Caleb-------------->)

            Caleb woke up sandwiched between the couch cushions and Dimitri’s hard luscious body. One of Dimitri's muscular thighs was wedged in between his and nestled against his morning wood. Caleb could feel Dimitri's tongue on his neck as he swirled it lazily over Caleb's sensitive spot. Caleb shivered when he felt the scrape of Dimitri's fangs and despite his best efforts he tensed a little. Dimitri continued to swirl his tongue from just behind Caleb's ear over the warm creamy skin there to throbbing pulse at his throat.

            Dimitri knew he should stop tempting fate, but when he had opened his eyes and Caleb's scent registered to his sleepy senses, it penetrated every cell of his body, fueling his awakening beast. He craved Caleb like a starving man craved a scrap of bread. Dimitri continued the erotic play in Caleb's neck, now moving his hand down the side of his sexy body. He captured a soft thigh and brought it over his hip, bringing Caleb into  further into contact with his throbbing cock. He moaned deep in his chest as he ground their heated flesh against each other. He was loosing some of his control bit by bit.

            Caleb inhaled and fought the mind numbing haze of pleasure that was clouding his brain. The feel of Dimitri's soft lips gliding over his skin and his hard length pushing against him was driving him insane. But what really amped up the desire pumping through his veins was the sexy scrape of his fangs on his sweet spot.  “Do you want to bite me?” Caleb boldly asked, as he broke contact by leaning back further into the cushions to look into Dimitri's beautiful face, whose eyes were smoldering silver fire. Caleb brought his hand up and gently ran his finger along Dimitri's lush pink lips gently exposing the length of his fangs. Caleb got even bolder as he leaned forward holding Dimitri's silver glare as he used the tip of his tongue to lick the length of one of his lethally sharp fangs. Dimitri's entire body jolted as if some electrocuted him.  

             Dimitri lowered his head to hide the wicked teeth from Caleb, he didn't want to accidentally cut him and he was scared that one day he would do something that would send him running from what he was, but Caleb held his face in his hands and looked directly into his eyes. “This is who you are and I am dealing with it, don’t hide it from me. You want to bite me don’t you, what will it feel like if I allow it, I know you have done it before but we were otherwise occupied. Will it hurt?” He asked curiously. The mere thought of Dimitri sinking his teeth into him sent a delicious shiver of lust down his spine.

            Dimitri shook his head at Caleb's level of acceptance and replied. “No it will not hurt. It is a very sexual experience, actually. You do understand that if I bite you a second time we are bonded even stronger, one more bite and the your urges for me gets stronger. You remember I told you, you will start craving to bite me as well, so please, please be sure not just curious.”

            Caleb took a minute and used his hands to pat against Dimitri's solid chest to indicate he wanted to be let up. When he was sitting upright he shifted over and turned so that Dimitri was facing him. “You told me we are destined to mate. You knew this but because I am human I don’t know. This is like a marriage, right?”

            “Yes, once the choice is made and the ritual is completed, there is no turning back, no divorce, it is until one of us perishes. I will never betray you and 

you will never betray me. No other will hold the slightest interest for us.”  Dimitri explained, trying to calm his body at the same time.

            Caleb contemplated this information, his past had always made him wary to even contemplate building a relationship of any kind with anyone, but looking into this man’s eyes he knew his world would be a dull and boring place without Dimitri in it. He asked himself a very important question, and the answer was a definite yes. Caleb loved this man and it didn’t matter to him at all that Dimitri wasn't human. There were crueler and stranger things out there. Dimitri has done nothing but cherish and care for him from the moment they met. “I want you to bite me, I want to feel what it feels like, but before we go any further answer me one question then we take it from there.”