PART 13

SUHYEOK: " Okay. so lets put all the furniture on one another to create a barricade." he said continuing......

we all stood up and started collecting all the benches in the center of the room. cheong san and su hyeok were arranging and stacking the chairs and tables on the top of each other. i, On Jo and others were also helping, selecting and distributing the instruments to everyone which we'll be using to attract zombies. we finally stacked the furniture and created a strong barrier. we were all standing on the other side of the barrier with musical instruments in our hands except suhyeok as he had to open the door for the zombies to come in . we took a deep breath before suhyeok signalled to play them. he quickly opened the door and rushed as fast he could to climb up the barrier to our side. we helped him and he successfully got our side. we were continuously playing our instruments which created a very loud sound. all the zombies started to fill the room ,rushing into the room, pushing each other. we all tried our best to beat the instruments we were having. su hyeok, cheong san and i were supporting the barrier with our backs so that they wont be able to reach further. one zombie was so close to me that it pulled my hairs from the other side. i yelled trying to keep my head away from zombie so that it wont bite me. nam ra attacked the zombies hand with her instrument and the zombie let go off my hairs. we all were doing our best. dae su got frustrated and yelled at the zombies.

DAE SU: " fu*k you motherfu*kers. just die, leave us you shits!!!" he yelled his lungs out.

when we felt that it was enough zombies in the room now and the corridor was empty, we started to run out of the room one by one. all had left the room only me, cheong san, onjo, and suhyeok were left . cheong san yelled at suhyeok telling him to take me and onjo with him first. to which i and suhyeok denied. but he kept on repeating his words. he is the most stubborn person i ever met. i sighed and told him to catch up with us fast. with this we three left first. onjo was still not sure to leave him alone so she ran back halfway. i looked back at her but we didnt stopped as we were followed by two zombies coming from the left side. i again looked back to see cheong san and on jo holding hands together running out of the music room. i relaxed a bit and focused on the current situation we were in. we all were running upwards towards the roof. all the others who were ahead of us reached the automatic door of the roof. ji min got panicked to see it closed. none of us knew the password. we were trapped as zombies were approaching us and the door wasnt opening. there was no way one could break the thick metal door. we were losing hope. when we reached and saw the scenario, we also thought that it was all over. i saw two metal pipes on the ground. su hyeok and i picked up them and tried to keep zombies away. but their number wasnt helping. cheong san and others were continuously banging, kicking the door in hope that it will open somehow. suddenly we heard a sound which was somehow familiar. i looked down at the staircase to see gwi nam walking up, crossing between the zombies as if it wasnt a problem for him. something about him was very strange.

GWI NAM:" cheong san!!" he yelled

as he was approaching closer, su hyeok went a bit further and punched him hard. his lips started bleeding. but he didnt budged even a bit, he smirked and wiped the blood on the lips from his thumb and licked the blood from it. seeing this made suhyeok startled a bit but he got ready to kick him again but gwi nam punched him almost effortlessly which throwed him on the wall harshly . he groaned in pain. gwi nam was powerful but now it seemed that he got even more powerful. su hyeok tried to get up but failed. just then namra jumped on him and tried to push gwi nam but he bit her on her hand. she yelled and kicked him. suhyeok anyhow managed to got up and pushed gwi nam hard and he fell out from the corridor window breaking the glass from the 5th floor. i was stopping cheong san from getting close to gwi nam. he made a loud sound frustrated and started kicking the door to open. suddenly all the emergency alarms started to ring and the door opened automatically. we all immediately ran out of on the roof and cheong san closed the door behind him. a helicopter just flew away leaving us shouting. we all tried to shout our lungs out until it disappeared into the thin air. we all sat down on the floor being completely exhausted and hopeless.

ALL THE PICS I USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS

DONT COPY MY WORK!!

NINNIE