PART 3

he held my hands and intertwined our hands, wiping my tears from my cheeks from the other hand. " gajah" he dragged me into the classroom and as soon we entered the classroom all the pair of eyes were on us.....

Cheong San and I Sak ran towards us.
"Y/n.. what happened? Is he forcing you?" Cheong San asked worried glaring at Gwi Nam.
"Yeah y/n~aa, why are u holding hands?" I Sak argued.
"No guys that's nothin " I faked a smile.
"We were secretly dating for a month now. We love each other so we don't have to hide anymore." Gwi Nam exclaimed.
No one was excited hearing the news instead they were feeling pity for her. Some were disgusted while some were scared and shocked.
"Y/n~niee.."I Sak said to me as if she was trying to say something and felt ditched by me. Cheong San was so disappointed from me that he just went to his seat.
Just then OnJo and Suhyeok came into the class. I went near OnJo and Suhyeok asking what happened. OnJo was pale as if she had saw some ghost. Suhyeok said that Hae Sook was cold as ice still she said that she was feeling hot. She even bite the nurse. Her symptoms were like rabies. OnJo just stayed silent. Just than Cheong San came and dragged Suhyeok and OnJo away from me. He was clearly angry with me.
Cheong San told something to them, Suhyeok and OnJo looked back at me disbelieved. OnJo moved forward toward me and asked if what he said was true. I sighed and looked at her hoping that she could read my mind and understand. She hugged me and whispered " it's fine y/n I know, you don't have to force yourself to say anything."
I felt that she is the only creature who understands me so well . I hugged her back just then bell rang indicating that now it was time for lunch.

AT CANTEEN
Y/N POV

I took my tray of food and was walking towards the bench where all my friends were sitting.
OnJo, Cheong San, I Sak, Suhyeok and finally Gyeong Su. Just then someone grabbed my arm and turned me backwards to face them.
"Baby, we are gonna sit and eat together isn't it?" Gwi Nam asked like a psycho.
"But I'm sitting...- " cut off by Gwi Nam's pull towards an empty bench.
My friends noticed me not sitting with them but with Gwi Nam. They all were disappointed by my this act but OnJo just gave me a pity look.
"Open your mouth baby" he smiled raising his hand.
"What do you think you are doing?" I raised my brow. "I'll never love you." I rolled my eyes and folded my hands.
"Mind your act and be a good girl or everybody will suspect it. Don't test my patience." He said trying to control his anger.
I knew that he was angry and I knew it very well that how scary and evil he can be when he is mad. so I just opened my mouth chewed the rice he fed me with a sad smile.

Gwi Nam POV

y/n-niee, I know how much you hate me but this is the only way I can get together with you. I promise i'll make you fall for me. I'll respect your decisions but only when you start to love me and see me as I do.

ALL THE PICS I USED ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS

DONT COPY MY WORK!!

NINNIE