•Chapter 15•

"Hello, belle" Dante pulled Amara in a hug as soon as they met in their hotel lobby. His words thickly coated with French accent. Dante was Italian, born and raised in France. Even after spending his time across the globe his French accent was thick as the beginning.

[ Beautiful ]

"Hello" Amara gave him a hug back. He squeezed her in his arms and then pulling apart he kissed her cheeks.

"Tu es aussi belle que j'ai vu des images kn" he said in his own tongue and Amara couldn't catch a single word. While Dante continued to play with her hair.

[You are as beautiful as I have seen in pictures]

"Your hair is perfect" he complimented.

"Thank you" Amara didn't know how to respond. Because for starters she was starstruck and then he was showering her with compliments. Pink tinted her cheeks.

"And these eyes. I want to capture these eyes. I can't wait for tomorrow"

"Even I can't wait for tomorrow" Amara told him which caused him to chuckle loudly.

"Girl go and get some sleep. We will be leaving early in the morning. And for dinner have a glass of water and half an apple"

"Sir isn't that-" Jason started to say something but Dante held his hand up and shut him up.

"Amara you tell me. Can you do this?"

"Definitely sir. A glass of water and half an apple"

"Sir what about a glass of milk"

"Jamais, we don't want her bloated" he shut down Jason and his attempts to make Amara eat anything. But at the moment even Amara hated him. Because how can she do anything against the wishes of her idol.

"And for breakfast eat half a bowl of cereal. Don't forget that. Amara we need you good for this shoot"

"Yes sir" Amara said and simply walked away to elevator to get to her room.

So for the dinner she ate half apple and drank a glass of water. Next day at seven o'clock Dante, his team of three members and Amara along with Sydney were on their way to thung yee pheng mangroves forests.

Thick forests welcomed when as they approached in a van, their vanity vans in tail. The forest was silent other than the voices of crickets and occasional sound of wind whooshing through the leaves. It was green as far as they can see and wooden pathways between the trees.

Dante despite being eighty was overjoyed and was jumping from one spot to another. Finding the spots perfect for shooting all the while mumbling things in his native language. After a while he came back to where everyone was waiting for him.

"Go you have two hours to rest after that we need a sunset shoot. Sydney let me show you her dresses. Come with me" Dante announced excitedly, clapping his hands together.

-ꨄ︎-

"Are you ready?" Jason walked into Amara's vanity where she was getting ready wearing a red printed bra top and small skirt topping it with a cardigan, the strand of which tied around her waist.

"Wait a minute" Sydney replied setting her hair. Her hair was up in a bun and strands falling loosely from it. And for make-up she went mostly bare face except mascara, white eyeliner and pink lipstick.

"Be quick. Dante has been waiting"

"We'll be there in a minute" Jason nodded and walked out of vanity while Amara put on her flip-flops and along with Sydney walked out of her vanity. They were waiting for her at the wooden pathway in the middle of nowhere. The sunlight streamed down through the leaves and illuminated the faces.