//CHAPTER 3//

//JISUNG//

Two more guys came into the room.

The first one was a guy with curly brown hair, dimples, and a big nose. His features really harmonized with each other.

"Hi, I'm Chan." he greeted. "Hey,  I'm Han." I greeted back. "I'm Minho," Minho said. "Nice to meet you guys! Where do I sleep?" he asked. "Han and I are sleeping in that room together, you can sleep in the other room." Minho said, glancing at me. "Y-yeah," I said, turning room with that three second glance he made.

"Thanks," Chan said with a dimples grin.

Soon after, another male entered the room, carrying a suitcase.

He was muscular (a/n: i love predebut changbin and the other members, but for this fanfic i'll use their current selves, just younger), short, and had glasses (a/n: am i the only one who loves him with glasses 😫).

"Yo, I'm Changbin." He said cheerfully. "Yo! I'm Han," I greeted back. "I'm Minho," Minho said. "Hi, I'm Chan." Chan also greeted. "Nice to meet you all! Is it just us?" Changbin asked.

I nodded, forgetting there was three rooms.

"You're sleeping over there," I said, pointing at the room where Chan was sleeping and which was right beside the room Minho and I share. "Ooh, sweet! Thanks," he said, and dragged his suitcase to the dorm, Chan trying to help him.

//

We all finished unpacking and sat down in the living room together.

"So should we tell each other about each other?" I asked. "Sure!" Changbin agreed. "I'll go first. As you know I'm Minho. I'm 19 years old. I think I'm best at dancing." Minho said. He's two years older than me.

"I'm 17 and I really like rapping...and also singing." I said briefly. "I think you're the youngest then." Minho said. I nodded.

"I'm 18. Rapping is my fav," Changbin said. "That's so cool! I'd love to hear you rap sometime," I said, something about him made me think he would be an amazing rapper. His aura I guess. I felt Minho's gaze right next to me. I sneaked a glance behind me, to find Minho quickly look away from me.

"Okay! My turn." Chan said, startling me and making me look away from Minho and back at them. "I'm 20, so the oldest. I-" Chan started, but was interrupted with the door opening.

Two boys came in, sweaty from (most likely) running. "H-hi," one of the boys said breathlessly. He had chocolate brown hair with the front strands of his hair dyed a light shade of beige (a/n: i'm obsessed with this Seungmin). The other boy had light blonde hair and one of the most adorable smile I have ever seen.

"What? There's more people?" I asked, confused. That's when I remembered the third bedroom. "Ohhhhh, sorry! There's actually three bedrooms!" I exclaimed. "We were just introducing ourselves to each other. You guys can have that room," Changbin said. "Thanks!" the boy with the blonde hair said, and the two boys went to the said room.

//MINHO//

The two boys soon came back from the room and sat down next to all of us. "I'm Seungmin and this is Jeongin. We actually met when we were coming in," the boy with the brown hair which had the beige strands. "Nice to meet you guys," we said.

We repeated what we had said earlier. "We're both 17 and vocalists," Jeongin said.

"Wow, you two are really similar to each other!" Han pointed out. "You're not the youngest anymore," Changbin said. "Yep, I guess so," Han replied.

"So which one of you guys are younger?" Chan asked. "Me," Jeongin said.

//THE NEXT DAY//

We woke up at six in the morning. We ate breakfast, studied and started dance class at eleven in the morning.

The choreographer showed us the dance. I barely focused. I could tell Minho was best at dancing. He danced effortlessly and every move was made with elegance and beauty. Even a hard dance looked so easy and simple. Every step looked clear and smooth.

On top of that, his beauty was thriving. His face was covered in sweat and his face looks focused and relaxed.

"Han! What are you doing!?" The teacher snapped. "Oh uhm-" I stammered. "You look way too distracted, your movements are sloppy and you have zero smoothness," the teacher said, looking at me with frustration. "Sorry," I mumbled, bowing.

He started the music again and we all resumed dancing. However, since I was barely paying attention, I got lost and missed a bunch of steps.

The teacher looked PISSED. "Practice the choreography with Minho," he said. "Why?" I asked, even though I knew perfectly well what the answer would be.

"Because your dancing is unacceptable and Minho is the best here," he said. "Now, let's continue." The teacher said.

I sighed.

The only time we would be able to practice is our sleep time.

889 words

A/N: one of my neices is seriously getting on my nerves. she keeps on making fun of stray kids and it's so annoying. Like I respect her opinion but she could just keep it to her fucking self, like why does she even need to tell it to me. And she has such a fucking attitude.

//Thank you for reading//