Chapter 99 Extra Story

When the main star arrives in the evening, the twilight is all together and the lights are bright.

As soon as a dish came out of the pot, the machine butler, fat man, called out: "There are guests! Lieutenant General Jiang Hao is at the door!"

Lu Zhao wiped his wet hands, called the fat man to open the door, and turned his head to take Bai Li's hand. The plate was brought to the dining table, and Jiang Hao brought Huo Cun in with big bags and small bags.

"Hurry up, see if you have enough?" Jiang Hao shouted loudly while changing his shoes at the entrance, "I said I want to go out to eat, it's rare that you two are going to be together this time, so let's have a good time." Juju? As a result, both of you are too lazy to go out."

Huo Cun bent down and took off the shoes handed by the chubby man, and smiled while changing: "Hey, what is Major General Bai planning to order today? I don't have any at noon Eat, I'm hungry!"

"It will take a while," Lu Zhao took over the ingredients brought by Jiang Hao and Huo Cun, "Didn't you eat at home at noon?

" In the main city.

"Don't mention it, I fell into pieces as soon as I hit the pillow when I got home, and I didn't wake up until this afternoon," Huo Cun said, "My dad almost thought I was belching, and when I opened my eyes this afternoon, he took a Put the note in front of my nose to see if I'm still breathing."

Jiang Hao couldn't help laughing: "You guys have worked hard, you have to relax these few days after you come back."

The war with the Zerg has been going on for several years. The empire once again won with iron fists and blood. The fringe subsidiary star wars have been extinguished, but people like Bai Li and Lu Zhao have not withdrawn, and they still stay in the subsidiary star to clear the remaining Zerg troops.

In response to the recall order of veterans, Bai Li was sent to support the T990 base that was surrounded by enemies in the first half of the year. He joined Lu Zhao and fought side by side for a period of time. Guarding the affiliated star with super combat power, tearing apart the frenzied attacks of the Zerg time and time again, winning several times in difficult situations, the most dangerous one almost failed to make it to the arrival of support.

From the separation to the retreat of the Zerg, the two basically did not take turns. It was not until the empire announced that they had won the war that Bai Li and Lu Zhao finally got together. Bai Li was asked to return to the main planet to check his left leg. Therefore, Lu Zhao set the location of the rotation to the main star.

"It's almost Chinese New Year, and I don't go out to squeeze seats with others. It's your honor to bring some of you to our family for dinner. Have fun." Bai Li put down the spatula in his hand, and brought Jiang Hao and the two of them here. The thing was taken from Lu Zhao's hand, "It's so heavy? How did you two carry it?"

Jiang Hao said angrily: "You said you should eat at home, let's all bring something to eat and drink along the way. Can you do it together? So many people don't buy more?"

"You're really serious," Bai Li opened the bag, and took out all the half-finished dishes and snacks bought on the road, "Meat, deep-fried Meat, sauced meat, this is stewed meat... You should bring a plate of vegetables anyway! Do you have any green food on your menu?"

After speaking, he opened the bag Huo Cun bought, and before he could take it out, Adjutant Huo asked Voluntarily surrendered: "I didn't buy any healthy food at all, I have decided to have an unhealthy night today!"

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, and put the dishes brought by the two on the table that could be eaten directly, and had to be processed Hand it over to Bai Li.

"Others?" Lu Zhao asked.

"I met Situ and his brother on the street." Jiang Hao helped after washing his hands, "I'm also shopping, I guess they will be there in a while, Lao Zheng was on the way an hour ago." Bai Li: "Then just wait.

" , Lao Zheng's driving speed, if he can step on the rice, it will be regarded as a super performance."

Lao Zheng, a doctor in the military hospital, not only keeps in good health, but also pays great attention to safety. The driving speed of the suspension car has been pressing the minimum speed limit.

"It's really not that I hurt him. I used to take his car in the past, and I was almost in a hurry," Bai Li explained to Lu Zhao, "Put a bastard next to him, and the bastard dared to race with Old Zheng."

Bai Li was a vicious and smoldering person, and Lu Zhao's hands shaking as he poured food on the plate because of laughing.

"It's just that Lao Zheng hasn't sewed your mouth shut during the operation," Jiang Hao said, "It can be seen that Lao Zheng's character is still high.

" Here comes an apartment robot that pushes luggage.

Teacher Si lived up to everyone's high expectations, and brought two more meat dishes. The meat on the table in Bai's family was full of fragrance, and only a plate of fried vegetables made by Bai Li was left to support the last face of balanced nutrition.

"Brother Li, Brother Zhao," Si Dong greeted each one as soon as he entered the door, and then called Bai Lilu again, "To congratulate Brother Li for getting the medal tomorrow, I brought a gift with my brother." He put a bag of

drinks Put the snacks on the ground, and take down the box about 40 to 50 centimeters high that the robot pushed for fear of falling.

"I haven't seen you for a year," Bai Li pretended to decline, "What are you giving..."

Situ snorted, "Then it won't be removed."

"...I don't even care about it!" Bai Li said, "Hurry up and remove Hurry up."

The box was opened, and inside was a mecha model covered with a transparent protective cover, white01.

"It's just released, limited edition," Si Dong held up the model and passed it on to a few people, "I saved one of the first batch that came out before, and I saved one for Brother Li, and I will bring it another day."

The proportionally reduced white01 model is the one that Bai Li drove in the competition. The white01 used on the battlefield is still being improved, but the outline remains unchanged.

Bai Li touched it through the cover. It was different from the feeling of driving a mecha. Seeing the mecha he participated in the research and development was made into a model and became the collection of many fans, Bai Li felt another kind of pleasure.

"In the future, besides collecting other mecha models, I have to collect my own mecha models." Bai Li carefully placed the models on the display cabinet in the living room. "It will cost a lot of money." They walked towards the living room while talking

. , Situ said: "I could have arrived earlier, and the research institute received a message. Didn't I plan to develop another model that reduces the need for mental power on the basis of white01? The Imperial Research Institute contacted me and said this What's the matter."

"Didn't you directly cooperate with the research institute for research and development?" Huo Cun asked, "What else is there to say?" "It

is joint research and development. We are discussing the name of the next model these two days. The white01 is our main research and development. , No one changed the name, so it kept calling, isn't it time to build a second one? There are a few people at the Imperial Research Institute clamoring to discuss the naming together." Situ curled his lips disdainfully, "The research and development of the model is very important. It didn't make much progress, and there were three or four seminars on Guangkai Naming."

Lu Zhao frowned slightly: "It's a waste of time."

"It's full! I know what those grandchildren think, we can't let Bai's Institute Too much publicity, suppressing the Imperial Research Institute, they are just here to care about this." Jiang Hao took two sips of the drink, suddenly lost his appetite, and said disgustedly, "If you don't do business, you will know what to do with it every day. Yes."

Lu Zhao disliked these things the most, he came from a civilian background and went directly to the military, he never beat around the bush, and he never understood such twists and turns.

He glanced at Baili, white01 and Bai's Research Institute are both Baili's painstaking efforts, and their reputation has naturally attracted black spots and exclusion.

There was no dissatisfaction on Bai Li's expression. He picked a few of the semi-finished ingredients brought by several people, asked if he wanted spicy food, and decided on the way of cooking without waiting for an answer. , This group of people are not smart enough, and they still think it is the past? The war has only subsided for a few days, and they are rushing to find a smoke."

Jiang Haohuo Cun and others did not understand, Situ smiled and said: "Indeed!"

" It was just what the heirs passed on to the Imperial Research Institute," Situ said, "Lin Xu said that if he continues to eat and not work, and waste resources in meetings three times a day, he will all go away." After finishing speaking, he added, " The original words, not a single word has been changed."

Jiang Hao and Bai Li choked for a moment, and they still couldn't get used to Lin Xu's way of speaking after several years.

In the past two years, the heir, Lin Xu, has learned to speak politely to the outside world. In fact, he himself is not good at it, but the diplomatic corps and personal assistants who "speak for the second young master to be obedient" have mastered the vernacular of Lin Xu's "you nonsense" automatically. Transformed into a way of speaking of "I don't agree with what you say", barely made Master Lin Er accept it a little.

But once in a while Lin Xu still can't help outburst, a few times a month he speaks outrageously.

"Then how to name it?" Huo Cun asked.

Situ said with a smile: "The heir said to change the name on what basis, just continue the name, white02."

In fact, most models are named according to this name, but white01 has a different meaning in the history of imperial mechs, and some people have more thoughts He always wanted to overwhelm the limelight of Bai's Research Institute.

"Hey, Major General Bai, what time will it start tomorrow?" Situ pinched a piece of stewed potatoes and said, "Your award ceremony."

In addition to watching his legs, Bai Li was recalled by the main star to be awarded the Golden Carrie Medal this time around.

"What's 'my award ceremony', this is the award ceremony for several military officers, and I am so exclusive that I was struck by lightning." Bai Li slapped him and asked him to put the dishes on the table. "At ten o'clock in the morning, you What's the rush, you won't be able to have the celebration banquet anyway."

"The family members can catch up, right?" Jiang Hao scolded, "Who should I show off to? Huo Cun and I can also be there!"

Si Daozhi was happy, and glanced at Lu Zhao .

This time Lu Zhao rushed back to the main star, and everyone knew that he also had the idea of ​​participating in the Baili Award Ceremony. These two people are quite interesting, and they will be family members instead.

Before Jiang Hao could swear another word, Baili chili was put into the pot, and a smell that lifted the sky immediately attacked everyone in the room indiscriminately.

Lu Zhao was familiar with the road, and pushed the chubby man into the bedroom before he could scream, closing the door to cut off all protests against Bai Li.

But the fat chubby man had one mouth blocked, and there were four mouths left in the room, and they were swearing one after another, sneezing and coughing from choking, and he couldn't even catch his breath after cursing.

"Major General, your operation is smooth and smooth, so you can see that you have experienced this kind of thing." Huo Cun choked, "Don't just turn off the machine butler, can you scold Young Master Bai?" Lu Zhao also choked, but

still He opened his mouth and said, "It's delicious."

"...Okay," Jiang Hao said, "Just brag about him."

A plate of stir-fried spicy chicken diced meat had just come out of the pan, and Lao Zheng rushed to it with the aftertaste of spicy taste. At the scene, he successfully inhaled a wave of exhaust gas, and sneezed three times as soon as he entered the door.

"Hey," Old Zheng said, "So unhealthy?"

Lu Zhao couldn't help laughing, but Bai Li was most afraid of Old Zheng's opening.

Sure enough, as soon as Bai Li put down the plate, he said, "Don't you expect Dr. Zheng to keep you healthy? What kind of good things did you bring?" Dr. Zheng bought a lot of vegetables and fruits, and finally relieved the partial eclipse of the Bai family's dining table

. It also solved the problem of dessert after dinner by the way. "How's your leg?" Lao Zheng asked as soon as he entered the room, "If you do what happened last year again, even if I kowtow to Guangnao on the spot, I

won't be able to save your broken leg."

Star Fortress, fighting for a long time and suffering too many attacks, the leg injury broke out, and it almost didn't last until the reinforcements came.

When the battle was over, Bai Li was dug out of the mecha and sent to the Affiliated Star Hospital for treatment, where he had a docking with Lao Zheng, and the temporary operation saved the dog's life and legs.

Many veterans who were in a similar situation to Bai Li also had similar problems in the past few years of responding to the recall. Most of them had old diseases, and many died in this war.

Bai Li was one of the lucky ones who survived. No one dared to tell Lu Zhao about this at the time. It wasn't until Bai Li returned to the fortress and met Lu Zhao at a large-scale strategy meeting that he saw it from Bai Li's walking posture. Something went wrong.

There is no need to say much about the taste at that time.

"It's okay, I don't need to go on the mech again and again now." Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao with some embarrassment, and didn't know whether to tell Lao Zheng or explain to Lu Zhao, "I'm mainly in command, command!"

He and Lu Zhao had a dispute over this matter. Lu Zhao was shocked and frightened when he found out that Bai Li was seriously injured. All kinds of emotions suffocated together and turned into fearful anger, which has not slowed down until now.

The chubby man was released after all the food and drink were prepared. He scolded Bai Li eight hundred times for not repeating the same thing. Jiang Hao and others were quite educated.

The virtual screen in the room was playing the entertainment program of the Chinese New Year of the Empire. The whole room finally took their seats and clinked glasses. They didn't regard themselves as outsiders, and started to eat Hesai with their chopsticks.

"Han Miao didn't catch up with the rest this time," Jiang Hao said, "I'm sure I can't cry, he thinks about my daughter."

Because of some transfers, Han Miao returned to the main star more times last year, and Chen Nan gave birth last year. A daughter, and then Han Miao received a transfer order to return to the marginal subsidiary star again, and has never had a chance to come back until now.

"I have cried once," Old Zheng said slowly. Chen Nan was born in a military hospital. Two days after her daughter landed, Han Miao rushed back to take a look, and then went back to the army to attend the meeting. He started crying in the hospital, and kept crying until he walked out of the gate of the military hospital. His daughter couldn't cry without him, and it was his partner who beat and scolded him to drive him away." This kind of good brother's scandal made a bunch of wicked

things I had fun for a long time.

"I visited once after I came back," Lu Zhao said, "He asked me to take pictures of him."

Before Huo Cun had time to visit, he asked, "How is Chen Nan? How is the child?"

Lu Zhao answered in three words He asked two questions: "Very good."

"I see, she looks very cute." Jiang Hao said.

Bai Li had also seen photos taken by Lu Zhao, so he nodded along with Lu Zhao.

Jiang Hao said again: "Fortunately, he looks more like Chen Nan, and Han Miao's thick and thick, tsk tsk."

Bai Li and Lu Zhao nodded again and again.

Situ laughed straight, took a bite and thought of something else, and asked Jiang Hao: "Hey, last time I went to the legion to ask about mechas, I saw you walking with a beta, is that your partner?"

As soon as the words fell, the eyes of the others immediately shot to Jiang Hao.

Jiang Zhongjiang was choked by a chopstick of spicy meat and coughed, his face was red and his neck was thick. After a while, he said in a mosquito-like moaning voice, "Yes." "Why didn't you report to the organization?"

Bai Li patted Desk, "Honestly tell me, how did you meet? When did it happen?" "

I'm in a relationship and it's not against the law, so I need to report to you?" Jiang Hao said helplessly, "I've known each other for a long time, I'm a high school classmate, but The relationship was only confirmed recently."

After a few words of teasing, Si understood: "Speaking of love and breaking the law, I heard that the plan proposed by the heir some time ago is now quite violent."

Bai Li and Lu Zhao haven't paid attention to the main star's affairs for a while I can only listen to these people's explanations.

"Lin Xu proposed to abolish the optical brain matching marriage system," Old Zheng said. "There are supporters and opponents, and they are arguing fiercely. The little nurse under me has been talking about this for the past few days." At the dining

table The few of them agree, they all think that freedom of marriage and love is better, and they support Lin Xu's suggestion.

"If you want me to say, as long as you don't hinder others and don't violate the moral principle, you can be with whomever you want," Bai Li gnawed on a piece of pork ribs, and said gruffly, "Some people who don't want to fall in love and get married, you have to let them." If he gets married, it's better to let him live with Qian for the rest of his life, at least he can have fun."

Lu Zhao took a piece of paper and wiped his mouth for him.

"Of course," Bai Li quickly expressed his position, "I personally think that my marriage is worth a fortune, and it is simply the most correct choice in my life." After speaking, he bumped

Lu Zhao with his elbow.

Lu Zhao lost his temper when he bumped into him, and his heavy heart was disturbed by the mention of Baili's serious injury on the battlefield just now, so he could only use fruit juice to gag Baili's mouth.

Except for Jiang Hao, a few single people were annoyed by Bai Li, and they picked up chopsticks and put them into Bai Li's bowl, and said: "Eat more, talk less." "Our school is also discussing

this matter, Xing It is also said on the Internet, "Si Dong is still very young, and he is still at the stage of being a little confused and longing for feelings. Seeing Bai Li leaning into Lu Zhao's ear and talking, Major General Lu didn't even push his card away and still took it with him. With a greasy mouth, he couldn't help laughing, "Brother Li and Brother Zhao are still used as examples."

"Positive teaching material or negative teaching material?" Bai Li still hasn't forgotten what he saw and heard during the time when he was scolded, "Don't talk about my title of 'concrete' again?"

Lu Zhao hadn't heard of this title for several years, and he couldn't wait to hear it, so he laughed.

"It is often used as an example by those who oppose the proposal of an heir," Si Dong couldn't tell whether it was positive or negative, scratching his head and said, "It is said that the match also has a good relationship, and it also matches the photo of the two of you on the day of your wedding. ."

The rest of the people at the table laughed, and Bai Li even shook his head while laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Si understand asked, "They are not wrong, right? You two have a good relationship, and you are a match." "I didn't laugh at

that," Bai Li said, "I was just thinking, now this group of people Among the people I gave Lu Zhao as an example, I don't know how many people ridiculed this marriage."

"Indeed," Situ sighed, "It's ironic."

"I don't know how many, but there must have been anyway," Jiang Hao Using an iced drink to relieve the irritation of the chili pepper, "I feel awkward when I think about it."

Si Dao still didn't understand, and Lu Zhao explained lightly: "Emotion and matching have nothing to do with each other."

"Matching is a chance, and feelings depend on the individual," Bai Li said, putting down the bones in his hand, "Whether you like it or not, you can't convince people with just one or two examples. Feelings are your own business, and no one can guarantee a match." You can live a good life, but it's boring to use the two of us as an example, how can we live so well that they know nothing about it." "

So in the final analysis, we still have to talk about our relationship," Lao Zheng said unhurriedly, "How can't we say nothing Let's get together first, how about having a good life or not looking lucky?"

Situ echoed: "Yes."

"You are still young, you don't need to worry about these things," Bai Li talked to Si understand, "Are you graduating soon? Already?"

Si understand has studied in the military academy for four years, and has studied for two consecutive years in combat majors to get higher diplomas and certificates, and is ready to go directly to the recruitment assessment of the First Army Corps.

"Well, I think I can enter the First Army," Si understands, "The two years of thinking are not for nothing."

Situ couldn't understand his brother's attitude, so he slapped him on the back: "Humility Click!"

"I'll be able to get in!" Si Dao was very tempered, "Slap me if you wipe your hands, oily hands." I don't know if it's because

people around Bai Li have problems educating young people, anyway, he The young people I know are all very tempered. They just say what they want to do, and they do it while talking, and they don't mind the outside world's discussion.

Si Dong and Zhou Linshan got along pretty well, but unfortunately Zhou Linshan didn't take a break during this time, he was also one of the few pilots in the Third Legion, so he couldn't come back to the main planet at any time. Zhou Yue was still thinking about his younger brother, and Bai Li knew it. After he came back, he said a few words of concern. Zhou Yue was not in the mood to come to the party, and Bai Li understood very well.

"There shouldn't be any problem," Jiang Hao said with a smile. "This year, the legions are recruiting new recruits, and the number of omega is gradually increasing. I think it's good. But there are also many people who are not optimistic about it. You have to be mentally prepared."

"If you are not optimistic, you should make mental preparations early," Si Dong didn't care, and stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth, "The number of people who learn mecha combat in military academies is increasing year by year. Although it is still small, but in the future It will definitely only develop towards the majority, if they are not used to it, they will be eliminated by the trend sooner or later."

Si understands that this kid doesn't know what's going on, so he imitated Bai Li's arrogance, and even followed him Brother has the same stubborn temper, which made the other adults at the table sigh: "Can you

teach me something better?!" Lu Zhao said, "You may have to let go of your military rank promotion. Now that the military is being purged, the management of the local legions has also been returned to the main star, and the high-level officials are starting to rectify the chaotic military ranks, but you don't have to worry about it. , Promotion is a matter of time."

Lu Zhao doesn't care much about this, although he wants to climb up, he also likes to take one step at a time, as long as he steps firmly, he is not afraid that he will not be able to climb up.

"I personally think it's pretty good," Jiang Hao said, "Many incompetent officers occupy the latrines and don't pull them..." He was stared back by the rest of the table in the middle of the sentence, and immediately changed his words, "If you don't do anything in his position, this time You can either be dismissed or demoted, and the nobles give priority to it won't work! People like you will have a smoother path." "It doesn't matter if it's

fair or not, it's fine if it's fair," Lu Zhao said indifferently, "It's okay to go even if it's not fair. "

It's only from Lu Zhao's mouth that people feel convincing.

Crazy, but true.

This is a person who does not need others to guide him, he is the one who walks in the front.

The rest of the people were a little stunned by the momentum of these words. Only Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao was Lu Zhao. He might be confused for a short time, but he would eventually see his direction clearly.

Bai Li respectfully poured a glass of juice for Lu Zhao, and handed it to Lu Zhao with both hands raised.

Lu Zhao looked at Bai Li.

"Please," Bai Li said, "if you get promoted earlier than me, you have to cover me. We have already agreed on this." Lu Zhao was amused by

his strange appearance, and in the presence of the rest of the people He took the juice amidst laughter.

It was raining again outside the chatting room, and the end of the year in the empire would always be spent in heavy rain.

This year's dining table is full of laughter and laughter, and the humidity and chill are kept out.

A few people talked about the winter in the border satellites. Si Dong was young and hadn't been to these places yet. When everything subsided, he still had a lot of time to go around the empire and see the four seasons.

There is no winter in the main star, only the humid and boring rainy season. Although the heavy rain is coming, it is still very happy to have a meal together.

The meal was not finished until night, and the host and guest had a great time.

The dishes made by Bai Li received unanimous praise. Before he left, Situ packed some leftovers to take home. Lao Zheng was also polite and packed a vegetarian dish in a very healthy way.

A table of good dishes was eaten up, and those not eaten were taken away, and there was nothing left.

After the group of people who were eating and taking food retreated and everything was packed, Lu Zhao walked into the bedroom after washing up.

Bai Li had finished taking his medicine and was sitting on the bed watching the night rain outside the window.

The lights of the empire were blurred by the rain, and there were hazy spots of light.

Lu Zhao pulled back the quilt, hugged Bai Li from behind, and kissed his glands.

"It's okay." Bai Li came back to his senses and smiled, "I won't be afraid because of the rainy season anymore."

Lu Zhao said "Yes", and reached out with one hand to touch Bai Li's left knee.

There are more scars on it, and there are many more scars on Bai Li's body. Lu Zhao finally understands why Bai Li liked to touch the scars on his body before.

Such scars on Bai Li's body have become a part of Bai Li, and he will like them together.

"Here's a gift for you," Bai Li took out something from under the pillow, and handed it to Lu Zhao happily, "I was too tired after coming back yesterday, and there are so many people today that I didn't find a chance, so I can give it to you now." Lu

Zhao Zhao picked it up, and it was another miniature mech model made by Bai Li himself.

Every year, there will be a small model of the mecha that Lu held on the display cabinet in the living room. After Bai Li finishes sending it home, the machine steward can place it on the cabinet as required.

The two of them have rarely been home in recent years, but the miniature models have all arrived home.

"You did it again." The corner of Lu Zhao's mouth curled up, and his thumb rubbed against the corner of the model, "I like it very much." I really don't know how

Bai Li has the time to do this.

"Tomorrow's award ceremony," Bai Li said, "will you take me there?" "

Well," Lu Zhao put the miniature mecha model next to his pillow, "family members, we have to attend the banquet." "Sleep,

family members "Bai Li pulled the quilt to cover the two of them together, "It's finally my turn to give you the medal tomorrow."

Lu Zhao was dragged to lie down, Bai Li pressed on him very rudely, hugging Leaning his waist to his neck to smell the smell of grass.

The sound of rain was separated by a layer of quilt, a little muffled and blurred.

"I won't be afraid of the rainy season anymore," Bai Li whispered, "but I will miss you very much when it rains." Every rain in the

peripheral star is colder, but Bai Li is too busy thinking about Lu Zhao, so he doesn't care about it. Feeling cold.

Missing is always hot.

Lu Zhao groped in the quilt barrier and kissed Bai Li's lips.

One night of heavy rain, one night of warmth.

The next day, Bai Li received the Golden Carrie Medal in the First Army Corps.

This was the first time in Lu Zhao's memory that he saw Bai Li wearing a military uniform. He was more handsome and handsome than Major General Bai in anyone's description.

The marshal had aged a little in the past few years, but fortunately he was still in good spirits. He personally put on medals for several officers and patted each other's arms to show encouragement. When he came to Baili's place, the strength of the shot became quite amiable.

There were many military personnel and reporters sitting under the stage, Bai Li tried his best not to yell out "Aww" in public.

"What did I say," the marshal said in a very low voice while putting the medal on him, "the people of the Bai family are so easy to defeat, don't they just come back?" Bai Li gave him a military salute

.

He also replied in a low voice: "Thank you, why do you have to plot against me twice?"

As a family member and an officer, Lu Zhao was arranged to sit in the first row. Yu recalled that on the day of their wedding, Bai Li had also been hit by the Marshal in this way.

After stepping down from the stage, the arrogant and domineering young master Bai would come to him again to complain about how strong the marshal's hands are.

After wearing all the medals, the honored officers saluted together.

There was thunderous applause from the audience, and many people stood up to show their respect.

After many years, Bai Li finally got his first golden Carrie Medal, and Lu Zhao attended his celebration banquet as a family member.

For many years thereafter, the two often attended each other's celebration dinners or other such occasions as family members.

From the outside world's point of view, the sharpness of Bai Li and Lu Zhao is reflected in different places. Lu Zhao soared high in the sky, causing countless people to look up and follow him. Bai Li overcame all obstacles and won new choices for many people.

But no matter what, the two always walked on the narrow road, walking side by side.

They have no children in their life, they have each other's life.

The research institute founded by Bai Li continued to develop and improve on the basis of white01, providing several models of imperial mechs, and also provided more possibilities for countless young people with ideals in mind.

The models developed by the institute are collectively referred to as "Bai's Mecha", and later developers and followers have always used this name to collectively refer to such models.

When people mentioned "Bai Shi" again later, the Bai family as a nobleman no longer existed, but what it left was not just a surname.

The Bai family has fallen, but the Bai family will last forever.