Chapter 38

It is common sense for you to tell others that alpha is possessive, but Bai Li is sexist here.

He has had a serious behavior of keeping smells lately, and he almost didn't make Lu Zhao into a chocolate crispy skin, but it doesn't mean that the smell Lu Zhao left on him is small.

Young Master Bai smelled of grass all over his body, and stayed at home for about ten minutes before going downstairs and driving to the research institute. It wasn't until his flamboyant suspension car drove onto the elevated road that the blush on his face slowly faded.

There was no need to wait for so long. Before leaving, Major General Lu touched the glands on the back of Baili's neck, and asked sincerely, "Are the alpha glands sensitive?"

Baili's knees softened, but another place was almost Hard.

When Lu Zhao went downstairs and left, Bai Li opened his blog while taking a deep breath, and reposted an article proposing that the Imperial Civic Academy teach physical hygiene from the beginning of admission, and typed three exclamation points in succession, to show the importance.

After sending, I received Situ's text message and asked him politely: Are you fucking crazy when you suddenly pay attention to the physical education of minors?

Bai Li didn't reply to him. After all, few of them played well. He was afraid that he would blow up this not-so-precious friendship if he opened his mouth.

Situ persevered: Haven't reconciled with Major General Lu yet? Just remember one thing, you are the one who is wrong.

Bai Li was a little surprised: Do you know what happened between me and him?

Yesterday, Bai Li's state was not right, Situ noticed it, but Bai Li didn't say anything, and he didn't ask much.

Situ Hui: Yesterday the major general asked me if you were in the research institute, so I thought you two were not doing well.

Bai Li couldn't hear anyone mentioning Lu Zhao last night to him right now. When he thought of Lu Zhao standing in the dense rainy night, with water dripping from his hair, he couldn't help but feel blocked.

Sometimes Bai Li felt that as soon as he met Lu Zhao, he was so hypocritical. But he can't do anything, he has always had nothing to do with Lu Zhao.

Bai Li returned to Situ: What did you say?

Situ: Tell the truth, as usual.

Situ: Let me tell you that you are not here, and then I will tell you that if you want to be scolded, you will be beaten, and you will be beaten if you need to. The child will not be successful if he is not beaten, and Bai Li will not be human if he is not beaten.

Bai Li was very moved.

No matter how the world changes, Situ Kuide will never change.

Thanks to Situ who made Bai Li so angry, he recovered in just ten minutes, otherwise Bai Li would have been sitting at home to relax.

Before the car arrived at the institute, Bai Li saw a medical vehicle parked outside the institute's building from a long distance away. The shape of this car is like a large beetle, and it looks quite strange, but Alpha is basically no stranger to it.

It was still in the morning, and not many people came to the research institute, they all came out of the building and stood in the open area outside. When a few researchers who usually knew Bai Li's car saw him, they gestured for him to pull over.

Bai Li stopped the car and got out of the driver's seat: "What's the situation? Your teacher Si was caught and faced the wall and thought about it?"

Situ who just came over from the side was very angry: "Can you fucking think of me? "

What's the matter?" Bai Li laughed a few times, before he forgot to ask about the situation, "The isolation vehicles are coming." As soon as he said that, he saw

several medical staff surrounding a person and taking him away. Come out, go straight to the medical car like a Beetle.

Situ watched the people over there go in, and said: "There is an alpha susceptible period, and he doesn't even know it. It feels wrong that he almost smashed the laboratory machine because of his temper." It's similar to omega

, Alpha will also have a special period of a few days. During this period, most alphas will show irritable and irritable characteristics, and even with mental fluctuations, pheromones will also convey the meaning of attack and provocation. to mate.

Unlike omega, which has a estrous period every few months, the time interval between the two susceptible periods of alpha is longer, and it may appear once every one to two years.

During this period of time, alphas still maintain a certain sense of reason. This is a painful period when reason and desire crush each other. Alphas with strong self-control can survive on their own, while those with poor self-control need special isolation or a relationship with their partner. coexist.

The beetle-like medical vehicle parked at the entrance of the research institute is responsible for taking the susceptible alpha who can't control his behavior in public to the hospital. In order to ensure that alpha will not use brute force to destroy the medical vehicle, the medical vehicle is specially made of strong materials. It's just a weird shape.

Bai Li also squinted his eyes and looked over there: "There's a lot of movement, young people have very poor self-control." "

You have good self-control," Situ laughed, "I almost smashed the dormitory when I was in the military academy. "

Young Master Bai spread his hands, looking very disrespectful: "Don't you hold back, I have never been in a Beetle in my life."

Beetle is the name for this kind of medical isolation vehicle developed for Alpha.

Bai Li was right in saying this, no matter how high his emotional ups and downs were in the susceptible period, he could survive by being locked in his room for a day or two. Compared with him, Situ was a little bit close. He was caught by the Beetle and taken to the hospital once. Fortunately, nothing serious happened, except that the table in the restaurant was overturned.

That time the car was called by Situ himself, which almost made the contemporaries of the military academy laugh to death.

Situ didn't say a word, and after a few seconds, he suddenly snorted and said, "I think you won't need the Beetle in the future." The

medical vehicle over there had already left, and the other researchers standing outside also started to walk into the building. Bai Li didn't realize what Situ was saying: "Ah?"

"Just the smell on you, I don't even know how to cover it up," Situ wrinkled his nose with a delicate expression, "I wish I could tell everyone that you have a partner, right?" Calendar?"

The higher the mental strength, the stronger the pheromone, and the more obvious the smell left behind, this applies to both alpha and omega. The smell of pheromone left on Bai Li's body at this moment clearly expressed a meaning: there is a master.

Bai Li looked at Situ and nodded arrogantly: "Yeah, what's the matter?" "

..." Situ rubbed his face, thinking why the hell did I just talk to this grandson?

It was not uncommon for the Beatles to arrest people, and everyone took it for granted. After the alphas in the susceptible period were taken away, they each returned to the research institute building and continued the work at hand.

Bai Li parked the car at the fixed place before, and walked into the building with Situ.

"By the way, I just remembered when I saw the medical car." Situ showed Bai Li some trivial things about the research institute in recent days while showing Bai Li his personal terminal, "I even passed the susceptibility period last time." I have been a child for a year, so I have to be more careful, and the ones I save will be caught."

Bai Li laughed straight, Alpha is the most emotionally sensitive during the susceptible period, and the more confident he is, the easier it is to be stimulated when he reaches the susceptible period. It doesn't matter if you lock yourself up, but if someone locks you up and calms down, it's like throwing a sledgehammer at the alpha's self-esteem.

"Look at this, I told you before that the institute is going to recruit new employees and has already received a lot of resumes. I'm asking them to read them quickly." Situ pointed to a work record on the virtual screen and told Bai Li A few words, remember to take care of my good brother, "Hey, when was the last time you were susceptible?" "Last

year in July and August," Bai Li said lazily, "It's okay, I played two times." The day is going to fight, eat, drink, sleep and sleep."

"Don't say it's like a vacation?" Situ said helplessly, "Don't be like once again, when you get angry during the susceptible period, you stretch your legs and stamp on the wall, wait for strength What happened to my legs when I went to Lao Zheng's place after my child passed."

Lao Zheng was the senior of Bai Li and Situ when they were in the military academy, and now works in the Imperial Military Hospital, and is also the doctor in charge of Bai Li's treatment and later recovery. .

This matter was brought up again by Situ, and Bai Li just remembered that he was very uncomfortable at that time, and nodded: "I'll be more careful." It's

rare that this grandson is so obedient, Situ calmed down a lot, and said "um": " But now there is no need for me to tell you here, there is Major General Lu."

Bai Li did not say a word. He subconsciously didn't want Lu Zhao to be with himself when he was susceptible.

It may be because he is usually too tense that Baili's susceptible period is as fierce as a flood that has opened the gate. In fact, he couldn't remember clearly what he was thinking during this period of time, but because of his understanding of himself as an alpha, Bai Li felt that he must not be very glorious in the susceptible period.

He was afraid that he would be as despicable as those alphas who used the susceptible period as an excuse to hurt others, so he would do something to Lu Zhao.

He had to leave room for Lu Zhao.

It also has to make Bai Li in Lu Zhao's memory always a very good person.

Bai Li recovered from his thoughts, and felt that he was a fool here, so he licked his bangs twice, and returned to the appearance of Young Master Bai: "By the way, what did you just say?" So? Recruiting new students, right..."

the two walked into Laboratory No. 6 while talking.

The daily training of the First Army Corps was actually quite boring. After Huo Cun finished a simulated battle, he was as tired as a dog squatting next to the simulation cabin, watching another round of simulated confrontation between Han Miao and Lu Zhao.

Both of them belonged to the masters of piloting mechs, it was difficult to tell the winner. They only played two games in the morning, and each won one game. Now they are playing the third game.

A few military officers who had just left the mock cabin also came over to look at them. This group of people is a bit nice. No matter how talkative they are, no matter how many thoughts they have in their hearts, they are quite honest in front of their absolute strength, and they stand there admiringly to discuss. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of Han Miao and Lu Zhao.

On the big virtual screen in the mecha simulation room, the mecha driven by Lu Zhao moved back a few times, luring Han Miao into the range of terrain he was good at. By the time Han Miao realized it was already too late, he was caught by Lu Zhao in the blink of an eye. To the gap shot down.

A box popped up on the virtual screen, showing that the victor was Lu Zhao.

As soon as Han Miao came out of the simulation cabin, he yelled: "No, no, let's play another round! I didn't play well just now!" The

surrounding officers laughed and scolded Han Miao with a smile.

Lu Zhao took off his helmet, and seeing Han Miao jumping and cursing, he laughed a few times: "Come again in the afternoon."

An officer invited him to fight: "Bring me one in the afternoon!"

Several others agreed, and Lu Zhao nodded in response. up. He never refuses this kind of thing, come and fight, he doesn't care about winning or losing, anyway, he usually wins more.

Huo Cun took two bottles of water, threw one bottle to Han Miao, and handed the other bottle to Lu Zhao himself: "Major General, these grandsons are so idle, why did you agree? What a waste of time. "

"It's okay." Lu Zhao took the water, unscrewed it and took a sip.

Just two words, with a calm tone, but Huo Cun just felt different from usual. He glanced at Lu Zhao twice, and asked boldly, "So what, major general, you seem to be in a good mood today?"

Lu Zhao paused while drinking water, and said after a few seconds, "Yeah.

" Saving it for "um" is silly.

He has been Lu Zhao's adjutant for a long time. Huo Cun thinks he knows this young major general quite well. Lu Zhao is actually quite easy to understand. He can tell if he is happy or not. He will laugh when he is happy, and when he is unhappy I won't lose my temper.

But Huo Cun has never seen Lu Zhao like this, even if he didn't smile, you can still feel that he is very happy and popular.

It's not that there wasn't one before, but Huo Cun always felt that there was something wrong with Lu Zhao. After thinking about it, he felt that Lu Zhao was a shortcoming.

For a long time, Major General Lu had only himself and his mech in his life. He was tired of fighting against everything around him, and he lost all the things that could drag him down. Only in this way can he climb higher.

It's different now, Huo Cun thought, now it seems that someone is falling on him, he knows it, but he doesn't want to let go.

Huo Cun was as moved as a brother who saw a pigpen and finally understood the benefits of cabbage: "Major General, you have grown up!"

Lu Zhao slapped his hands.

Huo Cun shrank his neck and ran away.

Before he ran two steps, he heard Lu Zhao's personal terminal on the small table next to the simulation cabin beeping. Looking back, he saw him open his personal terminal, and a text message box popped up on the virtual screen.

Bai Li posted a video.

Lu Zhao clicked to watch. The video showed the small vegetable field in the research institute, and the vegetables in the field were growing gratifyingly.

"Give our allies a chance to order," Bai Li's voice came out of the video, still glib, "Flowers, which one do you fancy, just tell me, I'll steal it for you.

" Situ scolded violently, Bai Li's hands trembled, and the video screen disappeared after shaking twice.

Lu Zhao felt like laughing at the total of a few seconds of video.

He replied a text message from Baili: Did you get beaten?

Half a minute later, a crying dog's head was sent, and Bai Li said: Woohoo.

Not knowing what to do, Lu Zhao felt itchy. I wondered what this grandson was pretending to be, every time he and Situ met, he had to punch each other a few times, and he hadn't seen him before, but now he was "woo woo".

Bai Li would pretend to be weak in front of him, but Lu Zhao knew that was what he would do.

Major General Lu felt itchy in his heart, but the tone of his reply was normal: Speak well.

Bai Li posted the crying dog head again: It's so fierce, brother major general.

I don't know where he learned this tone, Lu Zhao was very puzzled that Bai Li was watching something on Xingwang every day.

Bai Li sent another message: Li Li's leg hurts, she wants to hug her.

Lu Zhao hadn't had time to feel the disgusting power of the redundancies when he saw the word "leg pain". Lu Zhao frowned, and just as he was about to reply, Bai Li's next line followed: I'm pretending!

Lu Zhao: "..." You are really sick, not your legs, but your brain.

Bai Li said again: But I don't want to hug you.

Lu Zhao stopped typing and read the text message several times.

Sometimes Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li was very cunning.

Young Master Bai is very good at provoking Lu Zhao's emotions, so that Lu Zhao can only look at him, and can only run after him, showing his flaws in his own way. Then Bai Li stretched out his hand, followed this flaw, and squeezed Lu Zhao's heart .

After pinching, she still smiled and rubbed against him, letting him make the opening bigger by himself.

Han Miao sent away a few officers who surrounded him to offer a simulated battle, and walked towards Lu Zhao while drinking water. As soon as he glanced at Lu Zhao's face, he choked and coughed again and again.

Lu Zhao regained his senses and glanced at him.

"No, cough, cough," Han Miao bent over and coughed, "I've never seen you smile like that, I'm shocked." Lu Zhao didn't bother to talk to

him: "You coax yourself."

"..." Han Miao Feeling offended, he dared to fight back, "I just want to say that the famous Major General Lu just laughed like he was eating a fart, so silly."

Lu Zhao didn't lift his head, and said lightly: " No."

"Ah?"

Lu Zhao's lips moved, but he didn't say "I ate chocolate".

Han Miao and Huo Cun, who was standing far away with pricked ears, were a little confused. Han Miao wanted to say a few more words, but when he got closer, he could smell the pheromone from Lu Zhao.

Han Miao had smelled this smell once, but remembered it very clearly.

Young Master Bai's pheromone was ruthless and vicious, and Han Miaoguang knew what Bai Li was going to say when he smelled it: "Stay away." Don't make Young

Master Bai unhappy.

Han Miao immediately turned a corner and went with Huo Cunzhan.

When Lu Zhao returned a text message from Baili, he heard someone calling himself. Looking up, Jiang Hao was standing outside the door of the simulation room, and knocked on the door twice with one hand curled up: "Lu Zhao, Are you free?"

Lu Zhao seldom sees Jiang Hao because of his different main responsibilities. He remembered Bai Li's mention of how his leg was injured before, and felt that if Jiang Hao asked if he could sit at home or something, he would have to refuse.

Lu Zhao said "hmm", seeing that Jiang Hao seemed to want to talk to him alone, he said hello to Han Miao and Huo Cun, and walked to the door by himself.

The two found an empty corner of the rest area and sat down. As soon as they were seated, Lu Zhao said directly: "Bai Li is not free." Jiang Hao reacted for a few

seconds before realizing that Lu Zhao was replying earlier. He asked if he could go to the house to play, and smiled: "I'm not talking about that."

Lu Zhao said "um", "What's the matter?"

Jiang Hao asked: "You will also go to Tang's dinner party next week Right?"

Lu Zhao nodded.

"I thought about it, and I still have to tell you in advance," Jiang Hao lowered his voice, "I probably checked, and the Gao family and the Zhou family are also among the invitees."

The Gao family is the family of Gao Ye who was beaten badly by Bai Li at that time, and Zhou Linshan who suddenly began to divide in the locker room is the Zhou family. The two of them haven't seen each other since that day, but Lu Zhao has received several messages of thanks from the Zhou family, but he didn't pay much attention.

Seeing that Lu Zhao didn't respond, Jiang Hao explained: "It's okay that Zhou's family is here, the main one is Gao's family, that family is very...cough, anyway, you should see the situation when the time comes, so don't be chased and bitten by dogs again." Usually Jiang

Hao His speech is considered gentle, but the phrase "being chased and bitten by a dog" seems quite angry.

Lu Zhao said indifferently: "They should circle around me."

The voice was not too loud, and there was no ups and downs in his tone. Just a few words passed through Lu Zhao's mouth, showing arrogance in a daze.

Major General Lu really felt that way, and because of this, his words were even more arrogant.

"You," Jiang Hao didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "You are quite similar to Bai Li in a certain way." Especially this arrogant look.

After all, Lu Zhao still knew that Jiang Hao was here to vaccinate him because he was afraid that he would be embarrassed at that time, so he thanked him and stood up to leave.

Jiang Hao didn't move, he was still sitting on the seat, his expression seemed hesitant to speak.

"Is there anything else?" Lu Zhao asked.

Jiang Hao hesitated for a long time, and finally rubbed his face, "You may have to look at Bai Li at that time."

Lu Zhao was stunned for a moment, but didn't understand: "Bai Li?"

"I just found out, Lin Sheng I will go there at that time, it can be regarded as a representative of..." Jiang Hao's voice was dry, and he raised a finger and pointed at it.

The surname of the imperial family is "Lin".

Jiang Hao continued after deliberating: "This person also served in the First Army before, but because of some mistakes in command, he was stripped of his uniform and kicked out. He hasn't shown his face for a few years..." Lu Zhao's heart suddenly

jumped It hurt a bit.

In the evening, at the gate of the First Legion.

Bai Li arrived a little earlier than the agreed time, sat in the hover car and switched his personal terminal to manual reading mode, listening to some recent news.

This period of time is fairly peaceful, mainly talking about gossip and scandals about some starlets. When Bai Li heard that a certain 18th line omega star was going in and out of a certain club, Lu Zhao opened the co-pilot's door and sat in.

Bai Li turned down the voice of his personal terminal, and talked to Lu Zhao with a smile: "Huahua, let me tell you, my buddy is risking his life to steal food today, and he almost confessed to being in the research institute..."

Baba Halfway through, Bai Li's eyes fell on Lu Zhao's face, he paused, and asked tentatively, "What's the matter? You don't look very good-looking."

Lu Zhao's face was expressionless, eyes half downcast, Only the lips were slightly pursed, revealing a trace of emotion.

"Flowers," Bai Li yelled again, hesitated for a few seconds, and reached out to grab Lu Zhao's hand, "Lu Zhao?"

Lu Zhao held Bai Li's hand instead, feeling that Bai Li's palm was higher than his own. After some temperature, he slowly opened his mouth: "Jiang Hao said that Lin Sheng will also go to the dinner party."

The hands that were clasped could almost sense the other party's movements immediately. After Lu Zhao finished speaking, he felt Bai Li's fingers curl up.

It was a very subtle movement, but it was like grabbing Lu Zhao hard.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao turned to look at Bai Li with some strength in his hand, "You are unhappy, can you not go?"

The second half of the sentence was a little light, and Bai Li realized that Lu Zhao was feeling sorry for him.

Major General Lu is sometimes clumsy in this regard, he really doesn't know how to coax people, and he doesn't know how to speak softly. He could only speak softly, and then softly, as if he was afraid that the sound would overwhelm Bai Li.

In fact, Bai Li also knew about this. In order to confirm the difference between the original book and the current plot, he has already inquired about the specific arrangements for the banquet, and the list of people is not difficult to get.

But he didn't expect Lu to be like this.

Before he felt anything, Lu Zhao was already unhappy for him.

Bai Li felt that his lips that had kissed Lu Zhao's ears in the morning were burning. He leaned his body and moved towards Lu Zhao: "Brother Major General, are you feeling sorry for me?" The smell of chocolate overwhelmed Lu Zhao, and Lu

Zhao Zhao didn't hide, he let out a "hmm" and let Bai Li stick closer.

He heard Eldest Young Master Bai sigh in a dignified way: "I'm very uncomfortable now."

Lu Zhao always felt that this grandson was pretending to be here again, but he moved Bai Li's hand, but he couldn't say anything talk.

Even if it was just pretending, Lu Zhao couldn't stand it.

His shoulders sank, Bai Li put his head on Lu Zhao's shoulder, and his voice sounded aggrieved: "Brother Major General, you have to comfort Li Li." Lu Zhao felt Bai Li's hair rub against his skin, and his heart felt itchy and

soft , It is rare to follow Bai Li's broken mouth to answer the words: "How can I comfort you?"

"Let me think about it," Bai Li said in a low voice, his ears turned red, and he still lowered his eyes, "I like you touching me." Hair, I like you rubbing my bangs."

I like your ups and downs because of me, I like your soft voice because of me.

I like that you frown nervously when you hear me say "uncomfortable".

like you.

Bai Li closed his eyes, Lu Zhao's hand gently covered the top of his head, his fingers ran through his hair, and his fingertips rubbed against his skin.

Lu Zhao felt that he had fallen into Bai Li's trap again. Bai Li's voice was like a hook, hooking him to reach out and stroke the soft hair.

He knew that he had opened his loophole again, allowing Bai Li to do whatever he wanted.

"It's okay, really." Bai Li's voice was very low, he was unwilling to open his eyes, "I'm not afraid of anyone except you."

Lu Zhao couldn't understand what he said. He turned his head and brushed his lips against Bai Li's hair.

He wanted to ask Bai Li what he meant, but he saw Bai Li also raised his head to look at him, the red at the tips of his ears had already spread, staining his face. Emotions floated in his eyes, like a turbid sea of ​​mud, but no matter how turbid it was, it still showed Lu Zhao's appearance.

The space in the car was very small, and the pheromones of the two filled the time with their respective heartbeats. Their nostrils are full of each other's smell.

The smell tempted them to kiss each other with their own eyes.

The personal terminal has been silent for a long time after reading the messy gossip news, and suddenly read a text message just received: "Situ: Good brother! The omega you asked me to check finally has news!" Bai Li: "...

"

Lu Zhao narrowed his eyes slightly when he was looking at Bai Li, and glanced sideways at his personal terminal.

After a few seconds, Lu Zhaocai turned his head, and his voice was very calm: "Lili, are you talking?"

Bai Li thought to himself, good brother, you really show me off.