31) The Beginning of Doubt

Start from the beginning

Noah didn't need another side worry involving his best friend and... what was he? A boyfriend?

Priyanka froze at the idea and cleared her throat.

Anyways.

He didn't need the side worry of her and him not getting along.

Priyanka had to try.

She was going to start by approaching him about yesterday.

Xavier had told everyone to stay low for the day, until they got back with any news on the safety of Noah and the rest.

They're probably going out to tell the Black Skulls what happened with Noah.

After yesterday's events, the night consisted of rough twists and turns; Priyanka couldn't fall asleep. It seemed like her's and Elijah's mind kept falling back to their best friend.

She sighed, shaking her head.

If she could stop everything, she'd do it just for Noah. He didn't deserve any of this. Any of anything.

With Sevan's intrusion and also Crystal's bitchy behaviour in mind, Priyanka stopped in front of Ray's door, holding her breath.

' R . A . Y '

To be honest, now that she was there, she didn't want to go talk to the dickhead.

Because somehow everytime they did talk, it either ended up in an argument, or nowhere.

Priyanka preferred it to end up in an argument, if she were to be honest.

Well, at least if there was going to be an argument, Noah wouldn't be there to see it as he was currently having his own breakfast in the dining room.

She slowly lifted her hands and rapped on the heavy double doors as gently as her hesitant fists could. There was also the fact that Priyanka had never stepped a toe into Ray's room.

She would have liked to keep it that way.

A deep, gruff voice echoed from within, "Who is it."

Priyanka took a deep breath and nodded with resilience, swishing her hair out her face and putting on an armour of confidence. She spoke loudly, "Me."

There was a pause.

"Who the fuck is me." His voice seemed more annoyed: Ray knew it was Priyanka.

Nevertheless, after a moment, Priyanka heard heavy footsteps and the left side of the double doors opened, revealing Ray, who seemed to be in the middle of getting ready to go out.

He had black bottoms worn but was holding a black hoodie in his arm, clearly about to dress his bare torso.

Something on Ray's skin caught her eyes; Priyanka lowered her gaze to Ray's upper arm that was half hidden behind the other door, and caught the sight of all his neatly carved, black-inked tattoos.

Despite all the cuts and light scars, that looked like they would fade, scattering Ray's chest, arms and stomach, his tattoos were still prominent.

However a smaller, specific one on the bottom of his muscular bicep stood out. It wasn't clear from Priyanka's angle, but it was still visible.