"I know what you're doing, Björn," she told him.

"Good. So we are on the same page then." He moved back over and slightly above her, to leave more kisses like he had, touches she knew that she enjoyed. There wasn't doubt that she want it too. Her hand curled around his head and she reciprocated everything. Everything until...

"Björn, I can't. I'm just..." she sighed, during which she still let him press tender kisses below her jaw. "I don't know. I'm not in the mood." Now he pulled away, resting on his elbow and he began analyzing her understandingly yet thoughtfully. He had been trying to break her mood, but seems that it was still the same as earlier that day.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, 'Why?'"

"I mean, do you say that because you are upset with something I did, or—"

"No. I just mean that I am not, I don't know, I'm not focused. And plus, I memorized how it will go with you," she chuckled.

"Oh! Really?"

"Yes!" He didn't need to ask her before she added, she was giggling at him as she listed. "You kiss me, and say things, then you take my clothes off. You look at me like you've never seen me before, and you'll say how beautiful I am and how much you miss me. But then we're finished and that's it—"

"Wait a minute..."

"You get ready for bed, turn over, and go to sleep."

"Love, that isn't true at all." She narrowed her gaze, teasingly asking him to give another try. "Okay, it's not always, Anna."

"It isn't?"

"No, of course not."

"Ah then tell me, how come I know it too well?" Agnetha teased. She turned over to him, sinking lower and biting her lip trying not to laugh.

"But you and I never have had it the same way. Ever. It might be similar but there is always something different. Each time," he reminded her, speaking with joy on his face. He watched her eyes shimmer at him as she listened.

"Mm. So you are telling me that you remember each single time?" she challenged. He froze.

"Okay, not each single time, Anna, there's no way but—" She leaned her head back as she laid like him on her elbow, and she laughed as he fought to make his point. "But I do remember most."

"Yeah... I am waiting for you to list ten and what is so different about them." And she laughed thinking that for her it wasn't much of testing him or because they had opposing views. She knew he was right. It was just her wanting to hear what he'd say.

"Should I start with your temper in the garden?" he smirked. "Maybe the boat? I can name you five occasions that were different on the boat without hesitations. Don't ask which one was my favorite, I'll tell you right now I haven't been the same since you taking the seat at the front." He watched her eyes sparkle because she knew what he was talking about.

"I deserve to be given a driver's license by now."

"I think if you had one it would've been revoked."

"Just because it drove you crazy?"

"You," he clarified to her husky comment. "Yes. You did."

"Four more," she asked of him.

"Let's just say, I never knew that it could be possible to have a filthy, dirty shower until you and I stepped into one together," he coughed, clearing his throat as he laughed. He let her share the laughter. "Mornings always start best with you. Even should they start at four in the morning..." he glanced down to check on her face and wink when he had seen her blush. Her hand had reached to his shirt absentmindedly, fiddling with the detail of the pocket without a real excuse to be touching him. "How many more? I am not even out of this decade."