"Can't I do that?" Declan asks. "I really enjoyed our ride yesterday after the game."

"It is for your own good, David. You don't want to hear him sing."

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry, Dec. But you were born to play football and be hot, not to sing" I shrug.

"Ok, you can drive" David says. "But where do you want to go? I need to know the route."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"And I got my first kiss under that sledge over there."

"With Lilith?"

"Nah. Her name was Elizabeth. Lizzy. I think she's already married and has three kids."

"Oh wow" I chuckle. "So this is where you used to hang around all the time as a kid?"

"Yup. And at that building there" Declan says, pointing at the end of the street "is my youth club."

"Oh... Is it open? Can we go?"

"Why are you so excited about it?" he chuckles.

"I don't know. You and your mum have told me so many stories about it, that now I am curious" I shrug.

"Ok, let's go" he says, giving my hand a little squeeze. So far we've been walking around holding hands or with his arm around my shoulders and no one has paid any attention to us. Guess the wig and the hat do work. Sometimes.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Welcome to the youth club, your Royal Highness" Declan says, opening the door for me.

"Thank you very much, Declan Rice" I giggle.

"You will feel at home here" he says, nodding towards a photo of my father.

"He hasn't looked like that in years" I laugh. "Remind me to send them an updated version."

"I should also send them an updated version" he says, stopping in front of a big mural with photos of kids playing football. "I still can't believe they allowed me to leave the house with that hair."

"Maybe that's the reason why they expelled you that one time."

"How do you know about that? Did my mum tell you?"

"You said it on that video with Amelia."

"You've watched my videos?"

"I did my research after I met you" I shrug.

"And you liked what you saw" he smirks.

"Very much. Though I still don't know how Amelia was able to finish that interview and stay focused. You were literally staring into her soul."

"I wasn't" he laughs.

"Yes, you were, Declan. I don't know what I would have done if I had been her, to be honest. Either lay on the floor on a puddle of my own droll, or throw myself at you."

"The second option is the most likely one" he smirks again. "Anyway, fancy a pool game?"

"I... I've never played pool."

"You've nev... Eleanor!"

"What?"

"I thought this was a game everyone played, royal or not."

"We do have a table back home, but I never was interested in it."

"And none of the guys you dated tried to teach you to have an excuse to touch your butt?" he asks, arching an eyebrow.