𝟏𝟏

*𝐚𝐥𝐞*

My time with Vinnie alone has gone so quickly. It's been the best three days of my life. We've been to the beach everyday, followed by me cooking dinner, Vinnie taking me out for 𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒐, us kissing a lot and then falling asleep next to each other. It's been perfect. It feels like it has come straight out of a book or a movie. 

It's 9am, me and Vinnie are just waking up when my phone starts ringing. He picks it up and hands it to me. 

"Its Gio" he says. I smile at him and answer it.

"Ciao Gio" I say, walking into the bathroom and  sitting on the edge of the bath.

"Ciao, we're going to be home at midday. Our flight leaves at 10 so we will be back at 12 ish" 

"Okay, can't wait to see you" 

"Will you be at home?"

"Um, do you want me to be home?" I say, slightly furrowing my eyebrows.

"No it's okay, just be close to here, just in case" He says before hanging up abruptly.

"That was weird" I say, shaking my head walking to Vinnie on my bed. 

"Do you think we can go to your hotel today, I don't think my brothers going to be in a good mood" I say, looking at Vinnie while lifting the duvet to get back into bed.

"Yes of course" He says kissing my forehead. "What time do we need to go?"

"Probably soon, we can get coffee and breakfast on the way" I say before kissing his lips and getting back out of bed to pee and get ready. I pack myself a beach bag, just to tell Gio I've been at the beach if he asks. 

We get in the car and drive to my favourite cafe. I get out of the car, pick up two coffees and two pastries and run back to the car. We drive to the hotel just listening to local radio. He has his hand on my thigh but we aren't speaking, so I get to just think about how beautiful this man is, and how especially attracted I am to him when he's driving.

When we get to his hotel, he grabs his bag out of the boot and takes my hand with his free hand. I'm carrying two coffees stacked on top of each other while holding the paper bag containing pastries between my teeth. I think it's cute that we are both going out of our ways to hold hands. 

We get to his hotel room and Vinnie goes to the bathroom first thing. It's the first time I can look around properly. His room is more organised than I thought it would be, his shirts hung up in the wardrobe, his trousers folded underneath. His bed was made, his curtains were drawn and it looked nice and neat. 

He eventually comes out of the bathroom, blue towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his v line perfectly while also showing only half of his spade tattoo. His hair is wet and he is freshly shaved. I am admiring him, like he is some sacred statue in a museum. 

"My eyes are up here Alessandra" He says, for the third time now. He must think I'm some pervert. I'm so attracted to him right now, I want him so badly, I need to kiss him. I get up off the bed, put my phone face down on the bedside table and slowly walk up behind him. I tap him on the shoulder as he sorts through his clothes. He turns around and I immediately grab his jaw and attach my lips to his. The kiss is full of lust and desperation. I'm not sure what has taken over me but I'm enjoying it. We move as one to his bed where he gets on top. He continues kissing me like I was kissing him. Both of us hungry. My legs wrap around his waist, pulling him closer to me as one hand roams around in his curls and one rests on his jaw. 

I remove my hand from his jaw and start to tug at his towel, I thought I would be able to do it with my legs but he has got it on tight. As soon as the towel falls to the ground, I can feel something hard up against my belly. I use my hand to reach for it, I get a hold of it in my hands and start stroking.

"Don't. Once you start, you can't stop" He mumbles in my ear

"Vinnie, I want you" I moan back in his ear

He gets up quickly and sits down. "Are you sure" he says, looking concerned.

"I'm sure"

"I don't want you to feel rushed, or like you have to"

"I don't feel like that, I really want you to take my virginity Vincent". He immediately gets back on top of me and kisses me again. This one equally lustful and loving. I knew I had made the right decision, at least it would be meaningful and I would like to remember it. He slowly starts taking his tshirt off me, leaving me bare chested. He looks at my boobs, admiring my body while slowly pulling my shorts and underwear off. He goes down to my inner thigh, slowly kissing his way up to my vagina. 

He gently pushes my legs apart and lowers his head down to my vagina again. My breathing gets heavier as he licks up the slit. He slowly sucks on my clit, watching me for my reaction. He slowly pushes his index finger in while rubbing small circles on my clit, using his tongue. I force my eyes shut, not knowing how to react as this was all knew to me. I've never had a proper orgasm or even been touched by anyone. He started to pump his finger in and out quicker and quicker, bending his finger at the perfect time and place causing me to tense up. My breathing suddenly got super fast as Vinnie hit my gspot perfectly and moved my clit in circles. I can't help myself from letting my breaths out louder. 

"Fuck" I moan quietly. Vinnie mumbles something back, but I don't hear because I am too focused on what is happening to me right now. He keeps pumping his fingers perfectly until I reach my high. He takes his finger out but starts making figures of eights on my clit, making me go insane. My legs suddenly jam shut and I can't help myself from wriggling around in his bed.

As soon as I get most of my breath back, I lay back down on the bed to join Vinnie. "Thank you for that" I say, kissing him on the lips. 

"Of course, I'm still shocked I was the first person to touch you. How have you never had a boyfriend or at least a link of some kind" 

"I don't know, but I'm glad it was you. I'm happy you were the first person to touch me because now you have set the bar high" I say, getting up to go to the bathroom. I pee and look in the mirror and can't help but smile. I dry my hands and turn the light off as I walk out to see Vinnie again. He is sat on his phone with a pink and red faded square at his lips.

"You vape?" I say, making myself comfortable next to him.

"Yeah, I tried to hide it, it's a bit embarrassing using this pink ombre thing at my big age" 

"You don't need to hide anything from me" I say, putting my head on his bare chest. "I used to smoke a lot, when I was like 14 I would smoke at least one a day. I know that doesn't sound like much but it was kinda bad for a 14 year old"

"Yeah, I was similar. I got into smoking when I was 15, been vaping for about a year but I still have the occasional cigarette" 

"Give me a hit of that" I say, pointing at the girly rectangle in his hand. 

"It's... juicy peach" He says, reading the writing on the side. I take a hit and breath it all out.

"It's good" I say, taking a second hit before handing it back to him. "But you don't need to hide it from me, I love everything about you" I say, without realising what I've just said.