𝟓

*𝐚𝐥𝐞*

I was having a nap in the sun when I'm woken by voices. These voices seem quite close to me.

"Jett don't, please" the familiar voice says

"Vinnie, we're here to have fun c'mon" an unfamiliar voice says.

I open my eyes and I see one boy with jett black hair and a septum piercing, another boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes and another boy with dirty blonde curls and tattoos. 

"See. You woke her up." Vinnie says

"don't worry" I say smiling, "but what time is it?" I ask. I never have daytime naps so now I feel all funny and spaced out.

"Its 5:48" the blue eyed one says

"oh fuck" I say jumping up, throwing my shorts on and packing my bag up.

"whats wrong?" vinnie says

"I have an important dinner with my family at 6:30"

"oh wow okay let me drive you home"

I look up at him, usually it would take longer to drive as the walk is a shortcut but I want to spend more time with him. 

"That would be great" I say smiling at him

"Okay perfect" he says

We walk up to his car and I get in and shut the door.

"If I wasn't sweating before, I certainly am now" I say dramatically.

"I know, this car is awful, it's just a rental, put your address into my phone"

As I start to type, we start to drive up the windy roads. I want to just look straight ahead at the road but I can't. Vinnie just looks so unbelievably hot whilst driving. I'm so distracted by looking at him that I don't even notice where I am.

"Oh shit, it's this one on the left" I say surprised.

"thank you so so much for driving me Vinnie" I say before getting out the car and shutting the door I notice that he doesn't drive away, he stays and waits for me to enter our apartment. 

As soon as I shut the door I sprint to the shower, I wash my hair and body so quickly and really  quickly dry off. As I'm trying to get my tight black dress on, I get a call.

"Ale?  where are you?" Gio says sounding concerned

"I'm getting ready" I say

"Okay well hurry up, you're going to be so late"

"I know Gio, I'm so sorry, I fell asleep at the beach"

"Okay well me and dad are already here, you're going to have to get a ride from someone else" he says before hanging up.

Shit. Who am I supposed to get a lift from now? I don't have that many friends around here anymore. I walk into the kitchen panicking, only making myself later. I grab a wine glass and fill it with an already open bottle and take it back into my room. I start my makeup, properly rushing while trying to think of how to get there. Vinnie. 

Before I put my shoes on, I finish my second glass of wine and instagram call him. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Vinnie, I'm so sorry to ask this but is it possible to get another ride? My brother and dad left witho-"

"Of course, I'm on my way" he cuts me off. 

I put my heels on and breathe a sigh of relief. I look in the mirror and smooth my dress out. I hear my phone buzz on the table. It's vinnie.