𝟏𝟎

*𝐚𝐥𝐞*

I wake up and feel something round my waist, I look down and its a big arm with lots of tattoos. I shuffle around, as you do when you wake up but I accidentally wake Vinnie. 

"Stop moving" He says with a croaky morning voice while his grip gets tighter round my waist. I wrestle my way around so I'm now facing him. He slowly opens his eyes and just looks at me.

"Good morning Alessandra, how is the fine girl feeling on this equally fine morning." He says, closing his eyes again.

"shutup" I say, closing my eyes again.

I wake up again an hour later, I expect to see Vinnie when I wake up, but he's not here. I get out of bed and look around the apartment for him, but he's not here. I go brush my teeth and do my skincare. I sit down in the kitchen and just scroll on tiktok and check my social media. I decided to make myself busy by tidying up my instagram, reorganising my highlights and posts. I started texting Cassie about last night's events. Showing her photos of the inside of my thighs and the bruises. Right as I had my leg at an awkward angle in the air, Vinnie opened the front door. I immediately put my leg down and go completely red in the face.

"Speak of the devil" I say quietly and text Cassie. 

"Where did you go?" I said to Vinnie, but not getting up.

"I'm sorry, I went back to my hotel quickly to shower and get some stuff" He says coming up to me and giving me a hug round my neck from behind me. "When does your dad get back" He asks, putting his chin on my head.

"Not sure, why" I say looking up at him.

"Just wondering" He says sitting down next to me. He grabs a banana from the fruit bowl on the table and starts eating.

"Do you want me to make you something" I say laughing

"No it's okay, I like bananas" He says back. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't mind" I say looking at the snake tattoo around his neck, which sticks out of his black tank top. 

"Can we just chill here?" 

"Yeah" I say getting up to make coffee. 

Me and Vinnie haven't spoken much this morning, we've just sat on the balcony on our phones. 

"I'm just gonna go and shower" I say, getting up. He doesn't say anything back so I just head into my bedroom and shut the door.  I get undressed out of his tshirt and just my underwear. I get into the shower and stand under the shower, the water just hitting my face and barely getting anywhere else. I wash my body and my hair, it was going to be hot today so I wanted my wet hair to cool my neck. Once I got out, I wrapped my body in a towel and went to the mirror to brush my hair and part it. Once I was done I stepped out of the bathroom into my room. Vinnie was sat on my bed looking at me when I came out.

"Hey?" I ask

"Hey" He says, unbothered

"Why are you in here"

"I wanted to sit somewhere more comfortable" He says, smirking. I ignore him and start to get my clothes out. I pick out a pink bandeau top with some white jogger shorts. I put my underwear and shorts on under my towel but I turn around to face away from vinnie to put my bra and top on. Once I was dressed,  I hung my towel over the balcony to dry and went to sit in bed with Vinnie. I perch myself on the end of the bed and look at him. 

"What" He says, smiling

"Nothing" I say, smiling back.

"Wait, I'll be back" He says suddenly getting up. 

I sit in his spot, leaning against the headboard and getting comfortable. He comes back out of the bathroom and stands still.

"You took my spot" He says, with a completely straight face

"It's my bed" I say shrugging. He climbs over and sits in between my legs, resting his head on my thigh. He slowly runs his thumbs over the bruises he left last night. He gently kisses them and caresses them, as if he's sorry. 

"Did I leave a mark on your neck" He asks, craning his neck to look at me. I tuck my hair behind my ear, revealing my piercings and a small bruise on my neck. 

"That's only small, we can cover that easily" He says, putting his head back down on my thigh. He gets his phone out and starts scrolling on tiktok, I watch over his shoulder while I play with his dirty blonde curls. 

I can't help myself thinking about the possibility of us being together. I want to bring him back to London, show him off to everyone, make Tate jealous and fall in more love than I already am. On his for you page, occasional edits made of fans come up, he watches the whole video and likes it. If it is really impressive he comments something like 'this is sick'. I watch every second of the edits as well, knowing full well why all the 13 year old girls love him so much. But they only love him for his looks and his online personality whereas I would say I'm falling in love with someone that can say so much by speaking so little. The way he looked after me the day after he met me, he put me to bed and made sure I was okay, he got me dinner and made it perfect for me and he makes me feel safe. I feel safe around my dad and brother, but sometimes when I'm at events and they're busy, I'm not sure if I feel safe or not. Whenever I'm with Vinnie it's like the whole world stops, I feel like there is no danger in the world and if there ever was, I would be safe in his big arms.