𝟎𝟎𝟐. starry nights

𝕭𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨
╔════ ❛ ❜ ════╗
࿐ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ²
— ❪ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵 ❫ ✮
╚════ ❛ ❜ ════╝

BONNIE AND AURELIA were zoning off in history class, before Aurelia remembered what had happened the previous day and almost immediately snapped out of her daze.

"Originally discovered nearly five centuries ago. It hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over a 145 years," Mr. Tanner paused, "Now, the comet with be its brightest right after dusk; during tomorrow's celebration."

Bonnie and Aurelia had to bite their lower lip to stop any laugh or giggle to escape their lips once Mr. Tanner walked up to Stefan who was clearly about to burst at the seams. His smile was evident, and so was Elena's. Bonnie and Aurelia shared a look.

"Are we bothering you? Mr. Salvatore?" He spoke, getting Elena's immediate attention, "Ms. Gilbert." Elena shook her head, and smiled once the bell rang.

The three girls witness Stefan and Elena talking in the hall, well, Aurelia did. She stayed quiet, though, and kept walking along.

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked now that she was fully able to process things. They didn't really talk about Bonnie being psychic yesterday. It was more of her telling them what her grams told her. That consisted of, "My grams told me I'm psychic, and I'm like, put her in a home already!"

There was no chitchat about it. They quickly changed the topic after that, trying to keep Caroline awake, "Technically, Grams says I'm a witch." Bonnie looked over at Caroline, then Aurelia, "My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something."

Aurelia held back a laugh at 'witch chicks," and waited to hear what was about to be said next, "Grams tried to explain it, but she was looped on the liquor, so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches, I don't think so." She shook her head.

"You never know, Bon. Maybe you have these really cool powers, y'know?" Aurelia shrugged, getting a look from Caroline.

"Feel free to conjure up the same name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline mentioned once again.

Bonnie smiled, "We didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?"

"I don't know. I was drunk." Caroline smiled.

"I think if Caroline spoke she would've thrown up." Aurelia stated, "Just saying," She put her hands up in defense. Bonnie laughed as they walked along, leaving school.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Aurelia decided to go to the hospital to see her mom and check up on Vicki. She and Vicki weren't close whatsoever, but they talked sometimes. She honestly didn't know how Vicki out of all people talked to her, but she didn't put it much mind.

She asked the sweet receptionist who about now has always been there when Aurelia was, obviously. Her mother was checking on Vicki, so it was perfect, "Thank you," She muttered with a smile before wandering off.