𝟎𝟎𝟕. halloween

𝕭𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨
╔════ ❛ ❜ ════╗
࿐ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ⁷
— ❪ 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 ❫ ✮
╚════ ❛ ❜ ════╝

I HAVE GOT Bonnie's costume. It's all here." Caroline cheerfully said as she walked up to the two girls. The blonde gave Bonnie a bag, to which she opened it up and saw a witch costume.

"Seriously?" Bonnie held it up. Aurelia bit back a laugh, looking in between the two.

"Come on," Caroline sighed and leaned against the lockers, "Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wanna have fun. You know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon-free fun."

"I strongly agree with the Damon-free part!" Aurelia pointed a finger at her, "But Halloween's not really my thing."

"Nothing's your thing, Ari. That's what makes you, you; but, you're going to do this. You are gonna come tonight in the costume that I got for you, and have fun!" Caroline firmly stated, giving her a bag as well, "Now, I know it's not like mine and Bonnie's, but that's because I've been planning ours ever since the beginning of the year, and I couldn't find another witch costume, so..."

Aurelia hummed as she opened the bag, seeing a cowgirl costume, "Really?" She tilted her head with a huff. Caroline rose her brows and nodded, "Isn't that the one Care got from Damon?" Aurelia spoke as Bonnie raised the familiar necklace.

"Yep. Wear it, toss it. I don't care; I just want it gone." Caroline paused, "Hey, have any of you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?"

"I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her." Bonnie shook her head.

Aurelia shrugged, "Maybe she's with Stefan."

"Riding to his castle on his white horse." Caroline squinted bitterly.

"Oh, don't be bitter." Bonnie tilted her head.

"I heard it provokes wrinkles." Aurelia rose her brows. Caroline hummed and stood up straight, getting a chuckle out of Bonnie as they walked through the halls.

"Also, have they found Vicki yet?" Caroline played with the ends of her hair as she spoke.

"Nope." Bonnie simply said.

"Caroline, your mom's the sheriff. I would assume you'd keep up with things like that, but then again, you're Caroline." Aurelia said, getting a playful slap on her shoulder from the blonde, "Wait! I just realized, I could be, like, debut Taylor Swift!" Aurelia continued excitedly.

"That's the spirit!" Bonnie nodded as Caroline laughed.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"You seriously need to calm down." Bonnie laughed as Aurelia let herself go as some of her favorite songs played on the radio.

"This is possibly the first time I've seen Aurelia dance. Be quiet, Bon." Caroline quickly said, letting Aurelia scream the songs, "Although, I'm confident people think she's dying by all the yelling."