ミ★ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒴𝓊𝓁ℯ ℬ𝒶𝓁𝓁 ミ★

Once I checked the clock, I saw it was 7:50 P.m. And the Yule ball started at 8:00 p.m. I quickly got my dress and some heels. I applied some simple makeup, I grabbed a crown for accessories, I grabbed my heels and put them on. I opened the dress my mom had sent me, when I saw it I immediately gasped.

I started crying with tears of joy. I wiped my tears and sighed. I took another look at the dress and smiled. I grabbed the dress and quickly got it on, I pulled my hair back and curled it. Once I looked back up at the clock, it was officially 8:00 p.m. I took a deep breath as I fixed my mascara that I ruined from crying. Once I finished, I quickly headed to the Great Hall.

Everyone turned and looked at me. the Yule ball was beautifully decorated, the outskirts of Hogwarts were transformed into a grotto-like space with fairy lights and real live fairies in the rose bushes, and the Great Hall itself was immersed in festive frost. I looked back at everyone else as I walked down the stairs. 

Once I saw Harry, he held his hand out as I grabbed his hand

Once I saw Harry, he held his hand out as I grabbed his hand. Everyone was already dancing with their partners except Ron. I noticed he was just sitting there he looked lonely, but I knew he just wanted to go out with Hermione. He was desperate to go out with her, and my heart ached as he sat there alone.

I sighed as Harry led me to the dance floor. He was basically dragging me in excitement. Once we got there, Harry copied what everyone else did. He was an ok dancer he just had to get comfortable with his hand on my waist.

He pulled me closer as I blushed intensely. The tension between us was unreal. Our faces were an inch away from each other. Our lips were so close to the point that I couldn't resist him anymore, I quickly pecked him on his lips and continued dancing. He was caught off guard as his dark green eyes looked into mine. We danced for hours until midnight struck.

Everyone headed out of the Great Hall as the Yule Ball ended. I saw Ron walking with his arms crossed. I quickly walked up to Ron and tapped him on his shoulder, "Ron, are you alright?" I said while walking beside him. Ron sighed and nodded as he walked upstairs. He stood on a step since we had a moving staircase.

I stood beside him as I went to the Gryffindor girls dormitory. He entered the Gryffindor boys dormitory without saying a word. I sighed as I entered the dormitory, I looked at the floor as Hermione looked at me. Her facial expression was full of worry and confusion. She tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to hear it.

I unzipped my dress and changed into my pajamas. I took off my heels and rubbed my foot for a few minutes. Once my feet weren't completely aching, I grabbed my slippers and headed to sleep. Once I was in deep sleep, I stayed like that until the next day.
_______________________________________________________

It was the next day. I woke up and looked around, I tried to move my body, but I couldn't move a muscle at all. I started panicking. I was in total confusion. No one else was here to even help me. I looked at the clock on the wall, and it was time for potions class, I was literally doomed. Snape would kill me if he could. I continued trying to move, but nothing worked.

Once, I started to think of something else to move instead of my whole body. I took small steps at a time, and I started focusing on moving my finger slowly. I eased my breathing as I continued to move my finger. Once I moved all of my fingers, my body slowly eased and went to a point a
I could walk again. I climbed out of bed and put my Gryffindor uniform on, I brushed my hair neatly and washed my makeup off from last night.

Once I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I grabbed my notebook and Quill. I raced downstairs and almost slipped on my way to potions class. I accidentally dropped my notebook as I was outside of the potions classroom. It made a loud slap noise as it dropped on the floor. I quickly picked it back up and entered potions class.

Once I entered, I immediately sat down beside Hermione. Ron and Harry sat down beside each other like always. I took notes as Professor Snape shot me a dirty look, I looked back at him as he sighed. He continued teaching us about Amortentia. I sighed as I continued taking notes. The bell finally rang as I packed my stuff and headed to the Great Hall for lunch.