ミ★ℋℴℊ𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 ℰ𝓍𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈ミ★

I was packing my stuff to go to the train station instead of everyone else in the Weasley family, who was bugging our mom.

"RON CAN I BORROW YOUR SCOKS!?" George asked since Fred stole all of his. Ron sighed and nodded as George took his socks. Ginny was packing until she noticed something of hers was missing.

"Y/n Did you take my hair clip, again!?" She shouted from the other room across from mine, I sighed as I opened her door and handed her hair clip back. Ginny smiled and continued packing her suitcase.

"Mom, where is my jumper!?" I asked while trying to pick out some outfits for the winter. Our mother let out a huge sigh and yelled back. "ITS IN GINNY'S CLOSET, I MADE A MISTAKE AND PUT IT THERE!" Our mom yelled back.

Everyone was a complete mess, our mom was cooking breakfast, Ron was searching for decent socks, Fred and George were packing their stuff, and Ginny was heading downstairs to eat her breakfast. Our dad was always calm and collective. He took a sip of his coffee and smiled as Ginny walked down. "Morning, Ginny." Our dad said while smiling at Ginny.

"Morning, dad!" said Ginny as she sat down and started eating. She had extremely fluffy and buttery pancakes, the bacon was greasy but good, and she had scrambled fluffy eggs to top it off.
------------------
Everyone finally got situated and finished breakfast, I grabbed my suitcase as we arrived at the train station. We were already familiar with how to get to the Hogwarts express, I quickly ran through the brick wall and sighed in relief. I searched for an empty compartment and sat down with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. I was in my fourth year as they were in their fifth year.

Ron sat beside Hermione as I sat across from them beside Harry. We all were talking and having a great time, like the usual Ron made a sarcastic comment here or there nothing new. I was used to it since I literally lived with him.

"So, Y/n, how did you enjoy summer break?" Harry asked while curiously rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled at him and sighed, "Pretty well, what about you?" I said while smiling at him. Harry had the goofiest smile on his face. He sighed and looked into my soft blue eyes.

"Spectacular, I might say so myself." Harry said while smiling back. He usually had the ego of a pea, but today, he had the ego of a lake. Hermione found it cute that he used the word spectacular in that way.
--------------------------------------------
After hours of sitting on the train, we finally arrived.

---------------
I think that was pretty good, but I have no clue. Anyways, the arrival is on the next chapter!

Hope you have an amazing day/ night, and have the best weekend ever!

Love you<3