ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢ℴ𝒷𝓁ℯ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒻𝒾𝓇ℯ 𝓅𝓉2ミ★

It had been a few weeks before the next tournament took place. They decided that this one involved going into the Hogwarts' lake, Y/n, didn't know how to swim. I was stressed out that the fact that swimming was something that I've never done before. And it started in a few minutes, I was completely out of wack. I didn't know what to do or anything.
_____________________________________________________________

Once it was time for the tournament to begin, they explained the rules, and they made it clear what we were supposed to do. "Retrieve something valuable from the bottom of the Hogwart's lake, and come back up to the dock." I looked at Harry as he gave me a thumbs up, I nodded at him as someone shouted for us to begin.

Once I jumped in the water, I held my breath as I went further underwater. I struggled to swim. I was confused about what we were supposed to be finding until I saw people lined up, I widened my eyes as I saw Hermione and Ron.

Suddenly a Merperson came out of nowhere, my eyes became bigger as a swarm of them came I looked around and saw Harry. He was behind me as he signaled for me to stay still, I nodded
at Harry and went completely still. As Harry distracted them, I quickly grabbed Ron and
started swimming back to the surface. Once Ron opened his eyes, he looked at me and smiled. He was completely soaked with his black sweater and black jeans.

I climbed out of the water as Ron did as well. Hermione gave me one of her towels and smiled, "Here, I'm not cold anymore!" Hermione said as she hugged me and wrapped a soft white polyester towel on me.

Suddenly, everyone saw a little girl float up to the top. She had beautiful wet, silky, blonde hair, and she looked around nine or ten. Her sister, Fleur Delacour, reached out her hand as the girl swam towards the ladder. She faithfully grabbed her sister's hand as she pulled her out of the water. She gave her sister a blue, fluffy, and warm towel.
_____________________________________________________________

ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

I looked around as the Merpeople attacked me, I quickly pulled out my wand and casted a spell. The spell caused the Merpeople to stop attacking me and become unconscious, I held my breath as my vision became blurry. I looked around and felt weird and drowsy. I couldn't see or move as my vision became fuzzy.

After a few minutes, I quickly snapped back into reality and swam back to the dock. Everyone felt relieved as they saw me swimming back to the ladder. I quickly climbed it as Y/n handed me one of the towels Hermione gave her. Y/n kissed me lightly on the forehead and smiled at me.

Fleur quickly walked over to Harry and kissed him on the cheek twice. She patted his chestnut colored hair. His hair was soaked in water as he nodded at Fleur, "You saved my sister. Thank you so much!" Fleur said while smiling at Harry.

_____________________________
ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝒴/𝒩-
As I stood up wrapped in a towel, they finally announced each contestants place. Cedric got first place, Harry got second place, Viktor got third place, and I got fourth place. Harry smiled at me and patted me on the back. "In my opinion, you still did outstanding, Y/n." Harry said as we walked to the dormitories to shower.

Once I got freshened up, I wrapped my hair in a towel and sat down on my bed. My hair was still a bit damp, but it wasn't completely soaked. I continued stroking my hands through my long, silky, beautiful red hair.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the dormitory door. I quickly got my shoes on and cracked the wooden door open. I peaked through the crack and smiled, "Yello?" I said as I saw Ron standing there. I guess he didn't notice I opened the door. Once he looked back, he got startled. From my soft blue eye staring at him through the crack.

"Gah! Y/n, don't scare me like that.. Anyways, Harry wanted me to give you this." Ron said as he handed me a note.

I unfolded the note as it said, "Dear Y/n, I know things have been complicated and competitive. And I just wanted to make this short and simple, l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶  (he decided to cross  that out.)   I just wanted to ask you something, Y/n Weasley, will you be my date to the Yule Ball?"

I looked up at Ron and smirked, "Did you help him write this?" I asked while smirking. Harry wasn't known to pick on my height at all since he was average height. Ron laughed a bit and nodded.

He crossed his arms and sighed, "Is it that obvious?" Ron said with a curious expression. I nodded immediately and giggled a bit more. "Harry doesn't make fun of my height, unlike you." I said while crossing my arms.

Ron laughed a bit more and snorted. "I can't help it. I mean, who decided for you to be 4'11?" Ron said while raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "You're such a mood killer. Anyways, tell Harry I said yes." Ron rolled his eyes and snatched the paper from me.

I closed the wooden door and sat back down. Suddenly, another knock came from my door. I released an exaggerated  sigh and opened the door, "Yello..?" I said as Harry stood there. He had a cheesy and adorable smile on his face. Before I could say another word, he embraced me as I smiled.

I looked at him as I pulled away from the hug. He gave me a pat on the back and smiled. I tucked my hair behind my ear as he smiled at me. He took a deep breath  and exhaled, "Thank you so much, Y/n, you don't know how much that means to me. I was surprised when Ron told me that you agreed," Harry said as he gave me another hug.

I smiled as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the forehead. He ran his hands through my damp red hair and smiled again. "Thank you again." He whispered as he walked off. I nodded at him and gently closed the door.

I sat back on my bed as that memory played over and over in my head.
_______________________________________

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒: I just wanted to say thank you to the people who took the time to read my story. Also, the Yule Ball is coming next. Just be patient, please, and thank you<3