The Mall

I had to go to the practical exams. Just to watch, is all. Observe my classmates and the pros, and learn a thing or two.

The only fights that caught my attention were Todoroki's and Yaoyorozu vs Aizawa, and Midoriya and Bakugo vs All Might.

Funny thing is, whenever All Might hit one of them, I felt like I was familiar with his power.

Looks like Midoriya and All Might both have super strength... that's interesting.

Once all the fights finished, everyone goes back to the school.

"Man... that was tough..." Kirishima says.

"Did you see the way All Might crashed into Midoriya! That looked so painful!" Sero yells.

The next day, I overheard them talking about going to the mall. All of a sudden, Midoriya looked to me. "Hey, Trafalgar! Wanna go to the Mall with us?"

I think about it. "If one of you guys buy me food, then sure." They agree, and I go home and change once school ends. I choose an all black outfit. A black t-shirt, black sweatpants, and black air forces.

I say bye to my mom, who had taken the day off to relax.

I head to the mall. Apparently everyone else was already there.

It's kinda hard to miss. Absolutely massive building. I walk in from the entrance and see everybody. "Oh, hey Trafalgar!" I hear Midoriya say.

I say my greetings. Everybody agrees to meet back up in 3 hours.

That meant that I could do some shopping of my own.

"Let's see..." I open my phone. "Clothes... maybe I'll start collecting... ya, why not." I dunno why people found collecting action figures and funko pops so fun, but I figured I would give it a try.

I look back and see Midoriya and Uraraka. I'm gonna be honest. I've only been here for a little bit, but it's clear as day. These two like each other. They get red, and get all flustered around each other too.

I see Uraraka get red and suddenly run away. That's weird.

I go back to walking when someone passed me. Not some normal civilian. But someone bad. You could just tell by looking at him. He had what looked like scars all over his face.

I watch him. Uh oh. He walked up to Midoriya and grab his neck from behind. I'm tempted to rush in, but I don't. I need to see what this is about.

I see them talk. Who was this guy? He had blue hair, and was wearing a black sweatshirt. I see them sit down at a bench. Midoriya looked more scared then the guy I found at the store.

Then it hits me faster then a truck hits an issekai protagonist. That hero killer guy... they say that he was beaten by Endeavor, right? But then, that just doesn't make sense... I remember hearing Stain crippled Iidas brother, who took on his name Ingenium... by then... that would explain the scars on his shoulders I saw in the locker... I thought it was just cuts, but I know those scars. Those were stab wounds. Last time I checked, I only know about three people with swords. Me, The Hero Killer, and the Three Sword Guy from America. Does that mean that Iida fought Stain? But... he wouldn't beat him by himself... that's when Midoriya showed up! They were interning in the same area, if I'm not mistaken. Wait... is the scar on Midoriya's hand from Stain? That would make sense. The news said that Stain had burns... so Endeavor showed up and helped them! Or wait... it could've also been Todoroki...

I got it figured out. Or at least I think I did. This guy wanted revenge on Midoriya for taking out Stain.

That's it. I walked up to them. "Hey, Midoriya. Who's your friend?" I ask him. I stare down the guy.

I hear footsteps behind me. "Hey Trafalgar! Deku! Wait... is he a friend?" She asks, pointing at the guy.

He stays silent for a few moments. "No... that can't be right" I say.

"Hey... let go of him..." Uraraka says in a scared voice. The guy slowly turns with a smile. I turn to a Midoriya, who has tears in his eyes.

"This is nothing! Just get out of here!" He starts to yell. Suddenly, the guy lets go.

"Ah, your here with friends? I didn't know, sorry about that!" He says, standing up.

"Deku!" Uraraka yells, running to him as he pants for breath.

"What is All for One after!" Midoriya asks him. All for One? I heard of him...

The guy looks back. "The next time I see you, I will likely have to kill you."

"Wait. Do you know a man... named Donquixote Doflamingo?" I ask him, making sure only he could hear me, staring at him through the corner of my eye.

"Doflamingo? Never heard of him" He says as he walks away.

I turn back to Midoriya. "You okay? Who was that guy?"

"He's... one of the villains who attacked us at the USJ!"

____________________________________

We called the police. Mall got shut down, and now it's being searched for the guy. Apparently his names Tomura Shigaraki, head of the League Of Villains. Midoriya got taken in for questioning.

I'd already went home. Nothings right about all this... League of Villains rise up the same time Joker makes his way into Japan? Something's not adding up...

____________________________________

Authors Note.

Wada wada wada wada.

Okie dokie. I'm currently rewatching the anime so everything's accurate. Next arc is one of my favorite. Get ready.