"No I'm worried for her." Louis said as him and Avy went in the backyard.

"We can keep a small party yeah?" Liam suggested.

"Good idea. But we don't have cake and Amy needs a new dress." Jenny said.

"Sure thing. We'll go in sometime." Liam agreed

"Ok! I'll take a round in the hospital and come soon." She was about to get up but Niall held her.

"No! No hospital today. I just came for two days Jen. No you're not going anywhere. There's no need to take a round or anything. You're staying right beside me the whole day. And when I leave for tour, you can go to the hospital or whatever!" Niall frowned grasping her tightly while she giggled.

"Ok Niall! I'm not going." She grinned. He hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

Liam's P.O.V.
"Lets get dressed baby!" I said as Louis and Avy played with Amy in the backyard.

"She has Uncle Lou for that. I'm taking her to get ready." Louis rolled his eyes playfully.

"God Louis! I've not even taken her for a good time. She is my daughter." I groaned.

"I know that! I know how good of a father you are." Louis said in a sassy tone.

"Someone's being sassy!" I smirked. He got up and started walking towards the living room.

"Mommy, give me her clothes. Uncle Lou is gonna get Amy ready." He said and kissed Amy's cheeks.

"Sure!" Christie chuckled.

"So who all are coming?" I asked.
"I'm coming." Jenny raised het hand.

"Even me!" Eleanor said.

"I'm in and obviously Tommo is also there because his wife is going. Harry, Avy, Zayn and Kate?" Niall announced.

"You know I hate shopping, Zayn is lazy, Harry prefers online shopping and Avy... Avy what about you?" Kate looked at Avy.

"Me? I'll just sit and relax." Avy said placing her legs on the coffee table.

"Since you four are at home. You all are doing the decorations. All the decorative articles are in the attic." I ordered and they all groaned.

"No way, why.."

"Shut up Harry! You four are doing the decorations and now you can't change your decision. You all are staying." Jenny rolled her eyes.

We all got in the car and Louis had Amy all the time. She was getting so attached to him. Yeah I felt bad because I couldn't have her. I missed her while I was on tour but seeing her happy makes me smile. She would stick her hands on the window glass and look at the cars. She would then place her head on Louis' chest and she looked like a cute little angel.

"We're here!" Niall announced as he parked the car. I helped Louis to place Amy in the baby wheeler.

"I and Niall would go to the cake shop and you all head to the boutique. We'll join you." I said and we headed to different directions.

"That one looks good. What say mate?" Niall placed his hand on my shoulder as I was looking at the cakes which were on display.

The cake was the shape of a cat's face. It was vanilla flavoured.

"Yeah its nice." I nodded. "Could you write 'Happy birthday Amelia on it? And pack that cake please."

" Do you want a number candle?" The boy who worked there asked me.