"See Amy so many people for you here." Niall said.

"Happy birthday baby!" Harry cooed.

"Baby turned an year older today, yeah?" Zayn smiled at her.

"I have something for you." Niall placed her on the carpet. He unwrapped the big box and Amelia's eyes went wide as she saw Niall opening the box.

Niall set up the big doll house for her and she clapped her hands happily.

"Look sweetheart, your house is ready." Niall cooed as she started playing with the barbie from the doll house.

"I'm hungry. What did you make for breakfast?" Niall peeped in the kitchen.

"Ohh I'm so sorry I didn't ask you." I said.

"Niall, you just ate. Control your stomach. You keep eating the whole day. That's not good for your health. You're no longer a teen now." Jenny said in a stern tone.

"Aww let this poor thing eat, Jenny." El said.

He wrapped his arms around Jenny's waist.

"Please babe. Cook me something." He said.

"Fine! Get away the pan is hot." She scoffed. He chuckled and got away from her.

"How many times does he eat in a day!" I said.

"You better don't ask. He continuously keeps eating something or the other. I don't know where does all the food go. Thank god Liam and Louis take this boy for workout." She rolled her eyes while I chuckled.

I prepared baby food for Amelia. She was sitting on Louis' lap, playing with the doll house.

"Come on Amy, breakfast time." I called out.

"Yayy, mommy made breakfast. Uncle Lou will feed Little Amelia." Louis said and made her sit on her seat and fed her. Indeed she's everyone's favourite!

Oh! Did I tell you Louis and El got married?! Even Harry and Avy. Just after Jenny and Kate's wedding these two couples got married.

"Lou.... L..ll.." Amy tried to say Louis's name.

"Ahh see she's calling out my name! Yeah say Louis.. Come on Amy, Lou... eee."

"Lou.. eee!" She grinned stretching the 'e' alphabet.

"Yayy!!" Louis cheered and clapped his hands for her. Her smile grew much bigger and she clapped her hands too.

"Aww!" Jenny cooed.

"So Liam have you arranged anything grand for Amy's birthday?" Louis asked.

"No dude, nothing grand. We just came in the morning. What plan do you expect?"

"If you would've told me, I could have arranged something. Its our daughter's birthday, Liam! You should've done something, anything." I said.

"Look there's nothing to stress about. We'll do something on her next birthday alright?" He sighed.

"But birthdays are always special. Its fine now. I'm glad you came home atleast." I smiled.

"That's like my wife!" He kissed me and I heard Louis gasping.

"I'm standing right in front of you holding your two years old baby and you both are... Holy Lord!" Louis said covering Amy's eyes.

"Disgusting parents!" Avy shook her head taking Amy in her arms while we chuckled.

"Come on Avy lets take this innocent one out of this place. No manners these both have." Louis snorted.

"Take a chill Louis!" Zayn patted his back while we laughed.