Turned 2

Christie's P.O.V.
"Daa.. ddy! Daa.. ddy." Amelia jumped up and down on the bed. My eyelids were too heavy to open. She hasn't even let me sleep a good 2 hours the whole night.

"Amy go to sleep baby. Daddy is not here." But she shook her head and continued to say 'daddy'. Today is her birthday. She turned two and Liam is on tour.

"Mum.. Daa, daa!" She said excitedly waving her hands. I know she misses Liam a lot. Everyday she would look at Liam's photo in our bedroom and say 'daddy, daddy'. I quickly got up as she crawled to the edge of the bed.

"Amelia!" I screamed but two muscular hands caught her just on time.

I looked up and I was surprised to see my husband right in front of me holding our little girl.

"Oh my god! Liam!" I jumped in his arms. He planted a kiss on my lips.

"Hello there baby girl. Happy birthday!" He kissed Amy on the cheek. She looked so happy to see Liam after almost 4 months.

"For how long are you standing there?" I asked him.

"I guess since the last 10 mins?"

"I thought you wouldn't make it."
"Why not? How can I miss my baby girl's birthday." He looked at her and touched his forehead with hers. She smiled widely.

"Lets get this Daddy's girl to bathe. Come on Amy!" I put my hands forward to take her but she turned her head towards Liam and he chuckled.

"Aww rude!" I frowned kissing her cheek.

"No problem. I'll take her to the bathroom." He smiled.

I filled her tub with warm water while Liam removed her clothes and placed her in the tub. She likes splashing water everywhere in the bathroom. She'll wet the person who is making her bathe.

The doorbell rung.

"I'll get it. You just clean her first." I said and Liam shook his head.

I opened the door and it was Jenny, Niall, Louis and Eleanor.

"Hello! Where's my niece?" Jenny grinned.

"She..."

"Come on tell me where's the birthday girl! Hurry up. I gotta see how big she's grown." Louis said, searching all over the living room and kitchen.

"Louis she's taking a bath upstairs." I huffed. This boy would never grow up no matter how old he becomes.

"Lets go." Eleanor, Louis and Niall headed upstairs while Jenny helped me to make breakfast. I looked over at the bags they all brought.

"Didn't you sleep well the whole night?" Jenny asked me.

"Yeah actually." I yawned. "Amy sleeps in the afternoon and then she hardly lets me sleep in the night."

"That's bad."

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah I did. Would you eat omelette? I'm making them."

"No its ok. I'll make them." I said. She shook her head placing the eggs on the counter.

"You see what Amelia would eat. I'll make breakfast for you two!" She said.

"Good morning babes." Avy said aloud as herself, Kate, Harry and Zayn entered the house. They had bags in their hands too.

"Why would you bring gifts?" I sighed.
"Ofcourse, why wouldn't we bring gifts?" Kate offended.

"Anybody, breakfast?" Jenny asked and all of them shook their head no.

Niall walked in the living room with Amy followed by Louis, Eleanor and Liam.