Sasuke returns for revenge on DEATH BATTLE!

Shadow: Among the clans of Konoha, the Hidden Leaf Village few are as powerful as the Uchiha clan.

Zero: Yeah I mean they are both incredibly skilled ninja, are the founders of Konoha, and are great prodigies for the most part.

Shadow: One of those Uchiha we are talking about is none other than Sasuke.

Zero: Sasuke was just your average young and optimistic kid growing up alongside his older brother, Itachi, who was his great role model and caring brother to him.

Shadow: But though Itachi would usually be away on multiple missions assigned to him by the village and has big responsibilities as the eldest son of the head of the clan.

Zero: But regardless Sasuke still wanted to be greatest shinobi ever just like his bro.

Shadow: However things started taking a dark turn, Itachi suddenly began to grow darker and bitter and sick and tired with the clan's traditions and was even accused of killing fellow Uchiha clan member Shisui. And when night rose when Sasuke returned from training he found all of his clan members dead including his parents and Itachi standing over their bodies and that's when things get started to get VERY clear.

Itachi's killing spree is shown, with many clan members in pure terror.

Zero: I'll say! He went and murdered all of 'em! Every last one! Except for his kid brother, Sasuke.

Shadow: Turns out Itachi wasn't exactly the caring brother Sasuke thought he was.

Zero: Yeah the rat bastard liar killed all of the Uchiha just so he can test the limits of his ability and only left Sasuke alive just so he can test his abilities on him later. Talk about Top 10 Anime betrayals.

Shadow: This event traumatized and changed Sasuke's life forever and would ultimately result into him being outcast from society just like his soon to be best friend Naruto Uzumaki. Angered by his brother's betrayal and fueled with a desire to grow stronger, Sasuke valued to kill Itachi and avenge the Uchiha clan from then on he was an avenger.

Zero: And he'd make it happen no matter how far he has to fall.

Shadow: As a ninja Sasuke is a master at using three primary kinds of Jutsu, or ninja techniques.

Zero: Ninjutsu which is basically a complete of magic spells like walking on walls, ceilings, and water, Genjutsu messes with the senses of one's mind, and Taijutsu which is hand to hand combat.

Shadow: Alongside these skills Sasuke has mastered his several Ninjutsu techniques like making a few Shadow Clones, substitution jutsu, and primary elements like fire and lightning.

Zero: He can use multiple fire breaths and his signature technique the Chidori which is a ball of freaking lightning.

Shadow: Thanks to the teachings of his teacher Kakashi, Sasuke can use the Chidori into how hands or a weapon like his sword and kunai and becomes capable of cutting through just about everything.

Zero: Hell it can even cut actual lighting in half.

Shadow: Sasuke can also use the Chidori to increase it's size making it into a much larger spear or shoot out smaller versions of it, he can even cover his entire body with Chidori making him a living sword, and lastly his strongest Lightning Release technique is Kirin a large lightning dragon used to cast down judgement on those he deems wicked.

Zero: Damn Sasuke is a damn pro so don't try and mess with him or his teammates if you know what's good for you. And we haven't even covered his best weapon yet.

Shadow: Thanks to the traumatic experiences of the Uchiha Clan massacre and trying to back up Naruto in the Land of Waves, Sasuke can use the Uchiha's signature weapon: The Sharingan.

Zero: Don't let these eyes fool you they may look cool but these eyes allows the user to copy ninja techniques as well as predict their movements.

Shadow: And with a single glance the Sharingan can trap anyone in a Genjutsu and even worst it's easily the most powerful genjutsu of the entire ninja world.

Zero: Damn the use of your eyes to trap anyone in an illusion is insane I wish I had something like that.

Shadow: But Zero guys like us don't need techniques like that especially for how powerful we are.

Zero: Yeah but would still be cool though if we had it.

Shadow: Fair enough. Anyways guys come back next time so we can go over Sasuke's third opponent, Raiden Mei.

 Anyways guys come back next time so we can go over Sasuke's third opponent, Raiden Mei