Chapter 14

Hey everyone...

Here anna ask to shreya about divi's father....and shreya get socked and emotional too with this questions...

Shreya- di aap ye.... (Shreya said and trun around and try to hide her tear 😢)

Anna glance on shreya and she move in front her and hold shreya's hand in her hand's and siad in A soft tone- Shreya M tumhe hurt nhi karna chahti thi....
Shreya look at anna and she just give A fake smile.. While anna again continue- Agar tum nhi batana chahti to koi baat nhi..... It's yor personal matter... Anna could not complete her sentence just then shreya cut her sentence in between and said "Daya sir

When anna hear this she was get socked and she immediately leave Shreyas hand and look at her with open mouth 😮.....

Anna - shreya ye.... Ye tum kya...

Shreya smile sadly and said- vhi kha rhi hu jo sach h ....

Anna still in 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙠 and looking at shreya with wild open eyes " Sach?? (Shreya nob her head while tear is clearly visible in her eyes ) Matlab daya divi ke father h " Anna said Smiliing and she hold shreya hand happly .....

Shreya smile between tears - Divi papa kahti h unhe to vhi huye na divi ke father....

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 again socked to hear this she aboutto speaksomething just then they both hear a voice" Anna ne Tumse jo sawal pucha uska javab ye to  nhi h " they look at the direction of voice and they both got socked to see purvi and tarika standing on kitchens entrance......

Shreya said in sock- Tum dono yha....

Purvi and Tarika exchange glance and then they move near shreya and anna...

Tarika- Ha ham yha...chalo ab anna ne jo sawal pucha uska javab do ...

Shreya hears this and said to them in mild anger- Javab ?? Kaisa javab ha sab Kuch to jante ho tum mere baare me fir kish chij ka javab chahiye tumhe....

Tarika hear this and she feel anger in her voice, purvi and Tarika glance on eachother and then Tarika take a cold breath and said to her - Ha Pata h hame sab Pata h tere baare....or ye bhi pata h ki tune Sidharth se shaadi nhi ki....

As Tarika said this Shreya get's socked and she look them with socked..and other side they both Smiling suspiciously... Anna also get's confus after hear this...

Shreya ask in sock- Tumhe ye kaise ...

Tarika said Smiliing- tune kha na hame sab Pata h...

Hear this Shreya make a weird face and purvi smile on it and said - M batati hu...
Darsal jab tum vapas aai thi ....tab Abhijeet sir ne tumhari sari info.nikal Vai thi .... tum kha thi....kya huaa ....thabi Pata Chala tha ki tumne Sidharth se shaadi nhi ki....

After hearing this shreya ask Immediately - ye baat kis kis ko Pata h ....

Tarika- Don't worry.... mere purvi Sachin or Abhijeet ke alava ye baat kishi ko nhi Pata...

Hearing this Shreya take a deep breath and said- Thank god....

Tarika come near her and said - Chal ab agar bhagwan ka sukriya mana liya ho to...
Tarika left her sentence in between and look at her..Anna and Purvi smile on her word's and Shreya make a weird face...