Chpter 10

Hey Everyone..

Hii Everyone..... I know its to late but plz understand.....
Iam so busy in my college work so iam sorry for being late.....
I hope you all may forgive me.......

Here at CID bureau......
Shreya come and saw that No one come yet.....

Shreya- Aaj bhi sab phale jasa kuch bhi nhi badal......

And She roaming here and there . And she remember all their happy moments that was she spend with their colleagues in this CID Bureau.......

Shreya- Aaj M fir yha ak CID officer ki Hasiyat se aai....... Jab yha se gyi thi kabhi sacha nhi tha ki vaps aapaungi ........ But I am back...
M kitni khush hu aaj M ye baata bhi nhi sakti......

She was thinkig all of this just then Someone put hand on her solder...... And she come out of her thought and look at the person. .....

Shreya- Purvi....

Purvi- Ha M.... Good Morning....
And she hug her.....

Shreya- Good Morning.....

Purvi- Vase ak baat to manni padegi Shreya ki tu bilkul bhi nhi badli h na.....

Shreya- Acha or vo kase.....

Purvi- Vo ase ki phale ki trh aaj bhi sab se phale aai h..... Jab ki tere pass abh Divi bhi...... Fir bhi tum sab se phale aagyi.....

Shreya- Oh.. Acha.....
And they both smile.....

Purvi- Vase abhi tak koi nhi aaya to kyu na ak ak Coffe.... Ho jaa ye.....

Shreya about to say somthing but just then Someone cut her between.....

Person- Purvi ye tumse kis ne kha ki koi nhi aaya h..... Dekho ham sab aaya h.....

Shreya and purvi look at the direction where the voice come and they found... Pankaj, Nikhil, Freedy and Sachin standing at entrance Gate. .....
Shreya and purvi- Good Morning Sir.....

They all- Good Morning....

Purvi- Sir aap log kab aaye....

Freddy- Jab tum dono Coffe pine ka plan kar rhi thi tab.....

Purvi- Oh.....

Pankaj- Shreya aaj tumhe vaps CID me dekh kar Acha laga rha h.....

Shreya- Mujhe bhi vaps aa kar acha lag rh h.....

Sachin- To chale.....

Purvi- Kha Sir......

Sachin- Arey Baba Coffe pinne....

Freddy- Ha jaldi Chalo ise phale ki ACP aajaye ...,.

All- Hmm.....
And they Move toward cafeteria...... an enjoy their coffee. ..... while talking to each other they talk about random things and just like that they finish they coffee and come back to the bureau and engaged in their work.....

After sometime Abhijeet and Daya also come in the bureau and Abhijeet saw that all were working .......

Daya -Abhijeet- Good Morning Everyone.........