Chapter 12...

Hey everyone💜.

Here the man wake up due to his dream....

He open his eye's immediately
And sat on bed.... He is  breathing havily And  he totally drenched in sweat.....
He Look here and there and said " Sapna tha "While he hold his head with his hand's
" Ye sapna.... Kya karu m is sapne ka ..... And he Look at near by tabel for water... He  stretch his hand and take  glass to Drink water....
But he saw it was empty....
" Ye bhi khali h.... Hmm"he Took A deep breath and get up from bed... And move toward kitchen.....

He Reached in kitchen and was socked to see that someone is in his kitchen.... He move toward the person and place his one Hand on his solder..
" Tum itni subh subh yha kya kar rhe ho"

The person turn and said -  chai Bana rha hu .... Vaise ye kya aaj surja Paschim se nikla h kya..... Jo aap itni subh subh  Uth Gaye. .... Vo bhi bina uthaye..... ( He said this in A teasing way while focusing on his tea)

"Abhijeet meri leg pull karna band karo " He said this while make a annoying face and he move toward freezer to take water... " M bas pani pine ke liye utha tha" He take out A water  bottle from fridge and Drink it all fastly...

Abhijeet -  sach me kya.... (And he Look at him) kya kar rhe ho aaram se khashi aa jaye gi....

Daya sir coldly reply - Hmmm...

Abhijeet look at him and said- Kya huaa.... Fhir vhi sapna dekha kya tumne.....

Daya sir coldly reply-hmm. ...

Abhijeet smile and said - Tabhi m sachu aaj tum itna jaldi kaise uth gye .....

Daya sir make a annoying face and said - Abhijeet....

Abhijeet- Acha baba .... Vaise ak baat puchu daya.....

Daya - Ha bolo....

Abhijeet- who is the girl...

Daya look at him and then down his head and he about to move from there.....
Daya in mind " M batana chahta hu par M tumhe kya batau ki vo.... Vo ladki or koi nhi.....

Abhijeet in mind - Tumhe kya lagta h tum nhi batao ge to mujhe kishi baat ka pata nhi chale ga....
And he smile.....
.
.
.
.
.

Here at shreya's home.....

Shreya and Divi is sleeping in Their room..... Shreya hug Divi And both are looking so beautful while sleeping.....
They have A  sweet smile on their face..... Shreya's Half body covered with blanket and Divi is covered upto her chest...... Shreya Hair  staight lying on her beside pillow....

sun rays fall on her face throug window..... Shreya cover her face with her hand

Shreya in her sleepy voice-  in curtains ko koi band karo yaar. .....

Just then A voice-  band nhi open..... Subh ho gyi h uth jaao...
And she open the curtains while shreya still cover her eye's....

Shreya- Dii....

Anna - uth jaao shreya subh ho gyi h..... While anna look at shreya and Divya.....
Shreya heard this and she cover herself and Divya with  the blanket aur her head and she hug Divya more  tightly....
Anna smile on her  nature and set beside her....

Anna- shreya kya tumhe  Bureau Nahi Jana Hai. ....

Shreya heard this and said in her sleepy voice - Bureau...
But when she  realised what Anna said see immediately open her eyes and remove blanket on her face and look at Anna" Bureau... Ha mujhe bureau jana h.... Shit M to bhul hi gyi thi... Thanks di yaad dilwane ke liye.....

Anna  smiling and said- Aaram se vo uth jaaye gi... Or koi baat nhi..... Ab jaldi utho or niche aao..... Hmm...

Shreya look at Divya who was sleeping near her and shreya is smile to look at her baby 👶who sleeping very peacefully.....

Shreya- hmm thik h....
And After that anna move out side and shreya is still looking at Divya and smile on herself..... Soon she get up slowly to make sure that she didn't distrub Divya..... Shreya place her head on pillow and cover herself with blanket...... And shreya kiss on Divya's forhead.....

Shreya took her cloth and move toward washroom to take shower.....

*** 2hour later ***

Anna is  arranging  dining table.... And after that she look at  stairs where shreya and Divi come by hold eachother hand's.... Anna smile on them .....

Today shreya wear A sky blue  shirt and black jens while her hair's is still open and Divi wear A light pink colour frock it's come to her knee's...
Her hair's also open..... They both mother and  daughter looking so beautifull ......

Anna- kya baat h aaj to dono maa beti bhut khubsurt lag rhi..

Shreya and Divi look at her and smile....

Divi- aap bhi bhut  pretty lag rhe ho masi.....

Anna -  acha sach me....

Divi- yes masi.....
While they both come near anna and shreya smiling looking at her doughter....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

Hey Evearyone iam done this chapter here....

Iknow it was little bit  boring
But I hope you all enjoy this.

Do vote and comment and also thanks for your  precious time. ....

💜💜💜💜💜