KRISHNA'S PREDICAMENT

In a remote village near the periphery of Hastinapur,

Being situated at the outskirts, Tarapur was quite far away from the well flourished human civilization that forms the pillar of the mighty kingdom causing it to be isolated from the same, and that caused the village to lack in terms of trade and development.

 Although the village was lacking in terms of affluence, the people there owned what others lacked the most. They possessed a heart of gold, that can even return enmity with kindness. They treasured every little things of nature and cherished each and every life forms as their own.

Tarapur is surrounded by a dense forest filled with ferocious animals from all three sides, granting the reason for why enemies never dared to infiltrate from this part of the kingdom. For outsiders the animals may be feral but for the villagers they were like family whom they grew up with, as even animals perceive the language of love, so they never attacked the villagers and neither did the villagers feared or hunted them.

The forest provides them with abundant of resources and food that aids their lives garnering the worship of the villagers  along with the revered Gods.

Today was a usual day for the villagers........ or so they thought, the men were returning home after a day full of work in the fields. Soon the villagers started gathering at the Mahakali temple located at the center for their evening pooja. 

The priest was chanting manthras when suddenly the calm atmosphere turned violent. Winds started howling and the grounds were shaking, dark clouds started gathering and the animals went restless; the people started panicking while terror shook the heart of the priest when suddenly a lightening struck near the forest followed by an ear deafening sound, after which it went eerily quiet. All the disturbances happened within a span of 30 seconds and if not for the damages done they would have almost mistaken it to be their imagination.

'What just happened pandit ji?' came the voice of a middle aged man who happens to be their village chief.

The question brought the priest out of his stupor and he replied with a grave tone.

'I don't know....... But something has happened...... something tremendous.'

In Dwarka,

A dark colored man clad in yellow dhoti and orange utteriya can be seen seated upon the swing. He had a flute tucked at his waist along with a peacock feather attached to his crown. Only one word can be used to describe his features i.e. 'otherworldly'. It isn't hard for anyone to guess his identity with his signature dressing. No one holds a flute while simultaneously wearing a peacock feather on his crown other than Lord Krishna, the eighth incarnation of the Lord of Universe, Vishnu. 

He who always had a serene smile on his lips like nothing in this world can affect him had his eyebrows furrowed today. He too felt the disturbance and the foreigner's presence, a person he wasn't expecting has appeared, even as a God he seems to have underestimated the level of evolution of the human brain. 

Sure ancient people were intelligent, and knowledgeable when it comes to human body, world or universe, like they knew how to control their consciousness and subconsciousness to achieve years of tapasya without food or water that modern men can never compare. While it amused him when they never believed in the existence of solar system until the invention of telescope when their ancestors had always prayed to the navagrahas. 

Ancient men always knew their limits cause they feared the unknown and always followed their ancestor's teaching and lived in harmony with nature. While the modern people always focused on discovering the unknown irrespective of whether it's forbidden or harmful. They always strived to gain the best and for that they overexploited everyone and everything around them. The degree of luxury and comfort they managed to achieve at the expense of destruction of nature had sometimes left him furious and speechless. 

But even with all these he can't deny their intelligence and capabilities. The reason why ancient men gained all these strength and knowledge were directly or indirectly related to the Gods themselves. It was the era when divine lived among men, where men gained boons through penance, so the source of all these wisdom somehow emerged from them, which the ancients followed wholeheartedly. While in Kaliyug most of these teachings got gradually lost by the passage of time causing the modern people to ignore the rest. They started believing only in things they see with their own eyes causing them to rediscover may theories. 

It was a great feat really, but unlike the previous yugas where Gods used to make an appearance in front of their devotees to erase their dilemma, the modern men relied more on themselves. The kaliyugi's development has many times left the God's speechless.

 Where the ancient men gained the knowledge to summon divine weapons in their possession from they themselves, the modern generation managed to create them on their own, the only difference being its mechanism and appearance  while its destructive powers were no less compared to their divine ones, with the only exception of Mahadev's trishul and his sudharshan chakra, whose powers are still unmatched in the universe. In their time, illusions could only be manifested by devas and asuras, but now humans managed to achieve it through holograms. Whether it's the creation of clones or humanoid robots all these adds to the proof of their brilliant mind; it's only a pity that not many people use it for the betterment of society.

A mirthless chuckle left his lips thinking of his own predicaments.

He was aware of the reason behind his birth, it was for Dharma sthapana, the betterment of the mankind. But was he really able to achieve that? 

The kali ran rampant in the kaliyug spreading deceit, jealousy, hate, greed in all four directions. Kaliyug was supposed to be the worst phrase for mankind and he knows if not for the war that eliminated many undeserving kings and armies, the upcoming era would have been worse; for creation always comes after destruction, he knew that but that didn't make him feel better. Sure his side won the war but the tricks and treacheries he played caused many righteous people to die a gruesome death.

 The world knew of the friendship between him and Arjun but very few people were aware of his friendship with Karna. He once proposed as long as that man chooses the side of righteousness in the war, he himself would accompany him in the battlefield as his charioteer but all he got in return was a firm rejection.

People believes a God doesn't have mortal feelings and remains rational throughout but even as a God he wasn't able to escape from the web of seven emotions and six desires. It hurt him to see the man he admired bent on his knees coughing up blood with an arrow passing through his chest. It already happened in one dimension, he didn't want the same to occur here too. This time he had his selfish reasons, if during the Mahabharat there is a person he owed and felt guilty for then it would only be Radheya Karn, the friend he repeatedly attacked and tricked to fulfill his aim. So to prevent his misfortune in this life he and Mahadev decided on bringing Amyra to alter his fate unknown to Niyati, as Amyra was the only one who had the caliber to go against the destiny moreover she held a liking towards him too and he was aware that liking is enough for her to want to prevent his cruel destiny. 

The war has to happen he knew that and Pandavas has to win, he can manage that like he always did, like he was destined to do. All the while hoping she could bring Karna to Pandava's side in the war. 

But he seems to have forgotten a crucial point, the girl who never allowed destiny to control her, would she really follow his wishes? 

The moment he decided to bring her into this world not only Niyati lost control of the game even Krishna lost his positon as the mastermind. 

In the near future he would realize his miscalculations, while she would indeed prevent his terrible fate it wouldn't be the way he wanted but then it would be too late for the Lord to change anything.