Chapter 24

Brie's POV

Its been 7 months since our break up and Randy started dating Maryse... He convinced her and I gave her the ok to do it kuz I started to understand that he doesnt want anything with me. It kills me to see them together especially when he kisses her near me or hold her hand i feel my heart break but I had to learn And I also even decided to give Bryan a chance but I dont feel nothing for him...

We were walking in to the arena when I saw Maryse and Randy speaking with Nicole and John and we walked up to them to say hie... I gave a kiss im the cheek to eveyone including Ramdy and omg he smelled sooo good!!! I kept it cool tho and then walked away with Bryan and I turned around and saw Randy also looking back staring at me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me and then looked down and turned back around. From that i knew he stillbooved me and I think its worth fighting for again... Bryan noticed me smiling and called out my attencion.

DB: Brie!!!
B: ohh yea umm yea??
DB: whats wrong?
B: you kneo whats wrong and Bryan look I gave you a chance but nothing has changed the oast few months I am truly deeply madly in love with him and I camt give up im sorry but were done
DB: Brie wth!! I was there for you when he wasnt!!
B: I didnt want you there tho... you were there in your own

He started to grab me really hard and Randy was walking towards us when he saw Bryan and pushed him off of me.

R: you ok??
B: umm yea thanks..

We stood ther awkwardly when I leaned in close to him and he pushed me back a bit..

R: Brie dont do this to me pls.. I cant so that to Maryse
B: Randy I just finished with him now you should with Maryse too kuz we both know we are in love with each other
R: Brie I moved on sorry

with that he walked away but he soumded 100% sure and that broke me and Eva Marie came to me and hugged me while we talked....

Randy's POV

I wanted to so badly but I couldnt do that to Maryse!!! Shes shiwn me nothing but love and when she sees me down she knows why and lets me talk to her about it. I cam honestly say now that I love her but the problem is im not in love and she knows it too....

(few weeks later)

Randy's POV

Ive been going insane!!! Brie has tried provoking me in the worst ways.. She is making herslef seem more sexy amd im going crazy!!! I mean yea Maryse is hot she has the nicest body ive ever seen and that accent just turns me on but its nothing like Brie kuz Brie is love and Maryse is iust lust.... The most Brie has gotten out of me was a kiss and she almost gavee hickie but I didnt let her and I feel soo bad. Maryse has suspected some things and I was hinest with her about what happened.

(later) It was the SmackDown taping and I was in the catering area when I saw Brie and she looked at me then winked and signaled me to follow her but I didnt move amd Maryse saw her and she pulled me to the side.

M: Randy
R: yea??
M: look I love you soo much and I camt see you toruring yourself like this!!
R: wdym??
B: Randy go be with Brie stop your stupidness just go be with her

I didnt know what to say to her I smiled at her and kissed her

R: Mary..
M: No go!!! Imserious we can talk about thsi but go be happy!!

I thanked her and apoligized and went to look for Brie.. She was about to leave when I yelled her Name and she turnes around.

R: Brie!!!

She turnd around and smiles at me and when I got to her I just crashes my lips intk hers, I didnt wven let her speech. then after a while a pulled away.

R: Brie I love you
B: so do I and you finally relized that you belong with me not Maryse or nobody else!!
R: she told me to come
B: Really??
R: yea she told me to stop being stubborn Nd come to be with you
B: does this mean we are back together again??
R: Yes Brie and I hope nothing like what happened happens again from either end... I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you!!
B: So do I and I apoligize for everything
R: yea just be the Brie that I fell in love with not the one who tries to get me jelouse and changes her way of being kuz she gets jelous!!
B: hahaha ok baby just dont remind me of that.
R: well its tru i mean you were turning into Nikki...... not that there is anything wrong with that tho..

She hit me in my shoulder and I laughed

B: so what are you trying to say jerk?!?
R: hahaha nothing I was just playing but I mean then again you guys are twins
B: omg you are soo rude I forgot you were a jerk!!

She turned around and I turned her back to me and kissed her and left with her while we sent the night together...